One on One with Lizzi

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: One on One with Lizzi

Post  Peyton on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:07 am

Peyton's cheeks reddened slightly, which didn't happen often giving her abnormal body temperature. "Thank you.." She murmured softly and looked at him. This was really the first time she had ever really looked at him, and he was gorgeous. She looked down at the ash on the floor and leaned down. She'd get into trouble for this too. Thats when she looked down the hall to see two men in white outfits heading toward her. "Uh oh.." She breathed. "Come with us Peyton." One said and the other eyed Symba, they were usually the ones who took people to get punished. "Wheres the lighter?" He asked, and Peyton looked at him wide eyed. "I-i don't have one!"
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:14 am

Symba looked at the three and knew he had to think quick. The idea came to him easily. He leaned against the door frame and looked at the nurses/bodyguards. He had used his powers on both of them before, so this would be easy. He switched into persuasion mode and said smoothly, "I was with her when those goons went running down the hall before. They're just jerks. It wasn't her with the lighter. It was me. She had nothing to do with this. They were picking on her and I stepped in. So punish me, okay?" His voice was cool and calm, like still water.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:18 am

Peyton looked at him in shock. She had barely said anything to him and here he was protecting her. "B-but.." It was too late, the two nurses were under the spell, he was strong. She could feel it radiating off of him. "It's okay, we didn't do anything, I'll just clean up and stay out of trouble.." She said in a soothing and melodic voice. They nodded. Believing her was easy due to Symba. They slowly walked off and that was when Peyton stepped inside her room and clicked the door shut, with out anymore words. She had avoided the handle this time, so it was only warm.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:22 am

The two nurses dragged Symba away to wherever they punished the kids, and he suffered through one hell of a beating.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:26 am

{The middle of the night}

Usually Peyton never got much sleep, as she laid up in her room she remembered her newly printed book. Slowly and quietly she slipped from the covers. Walking over to her closet she drew it open and grabbed the bound computer paper. She held it in gloved hands, wishing she knew what paper felt like. Hugging the paper to her chest she slipped out of her bedroom window and out to the roof, the moon was bright and made her hair gleam as it was ruffled in the breeze.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 am

Symba was already up on the roof, laying on his stomach. He had no shirt on and back... it was covered in fresh cuts and bruises. He actually seemed to be asleep, a pained expression glued to his features as he muttered nonsense to his dreams.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:38 am

Peyton stood in awe, her papers clutched to her chest. "S-symba?" she asked softly. But he didn't stir. Was he asleep? she wondered. Looking around she saw no one else but him and her. She went to sit and slipped, her pages flying into the air, quickly she caught the edge of the roof, lucky for her shew as light and the gutter was pretty strong.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:46 am

Symba's hand suddenly appeared from the edge of the roof and he grabbed Peyton's wrist. He pulled her back up over and onto the roof to sit with him. And as he was letting go, his fingers brushed against the skin on her wrist. But nothing happened. He didn't melt. He didn't burst into flames. He didn't even get singed. He pulled away, not knowing any better. "Be careful. I took a beating for you. Don't go getting killed as thanks."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:49 am

Peyton pulled herself together and leaned down to pick up her papers, each section was scattered about. As she was leaning down she froze, her wrist hurt as though someone had grabbed her. Symba? She turned around quickly and looked at Symba with a fearful expression. "Are you hurt?" She blurted out, her eyes meeting his.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:53 am

Symba rolled his eyes. "No. I'm as healthy as a horse," he said sarcastically. He frowned. "I took a beating for you," he repeated slowly. "So you'd better make it up to me." And then, without warning, he took her chin in his hand and kissed her.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:57 am

Peyton was shocked and did nothing at first but then shoved him back. Hard. "Get off!" She thought her powers may have hurt him even more than he already was. She didn't take a chance to look at him, just dropped her papers and scrambled back down to her window. When she was in her room, she leaned up against the wall and touched her lips. They were deadly, yet full and beautiful. Most deadly things were in some way beautiful.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:00 am

Symba was unharmed. Completely unharmed except for the evidence of his beating on his back. He laid back down on his stomach and thought about what he'd just done. The strangest thing was... her lips were ice cold. Like a corpse's.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:05 am

Peyton walked over to the window again, what if he was hurt? What if she had blistered his lips beyond repare. She got up to the roof fast, her expression worried and frantic. "Symba?" She called as she scrambled up and got to her feet. "Your lips..." She stopped mid sentence, they were un-harmed. "But..." She stepped back in shock.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:07 am

Symba looked up and raised his eyebrows. "My lips? What, am I supposed to explode like your books do when I touch you?" He stood up and strode over to Peyton. And, before she could protest, he yanked off one of her gloves and held her hand.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:10 am

Peyton twinged at his comment, that hurt her deep. But what really caught her off was his swift movements. When he ripped her glove of and their skin met she jerked back so hard that she fell onto her butt. "What...you..." The look of horror on her face was pure and innocent, she really was shocked and she wasn't sure what was happening. Her head felt sort of foggy.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:17 am

//Symba is cool, ain't he? COOL AS ICE, MAN. lol

Symba was still standing, his pale chest shimmering white in the moonlight. He was unaffected by her heat. He crouched down in front of her and took her hand again, slowly, and pressed it to his chest, right over his heart. It was beating strong. "I'm still here. Not a pile of ashes. Not running around covered in flames." He reached out with his free hand and touched her cheek. "Why are you so afraid?" he whispered.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:20 am

She avoided looking at him, he may have been pretty but he was also cocky and invasive. She pulled her hand and face from his touch. He was cold, and he didn't burn. Peyton had no idea someone, or something living existed like him in this world. "It's...none of your business!" She snapped and got to her feet, the wind picked up and blew her inflamed hair back gracefully. She picked up her glove and slipped it back on though she hated herself for not wanting to. She hand't felt another persons skin in so long, she had forgotten what it felt like. She shook her head, and let the thought leave her mind.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:27 am

Symba sighed. "'Thank you for taking that beating for me, Symba. Thank you for giving me this copy of Romeo and Juliet, Symba.'" He frowned at her. "I'm trying to help you. I'm trying to be nice to you. Try and return the favor, okay?" And with that, he walked of the edge of the roof and disappeared.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:31 am

When he was gone, she looked toward where he had been standing. Peyton hadn't had much practice being nice or open with people. She had always shut them out, to keep them safe from her. But this boy...he could get near her, he helped her, and she was anything but grateful. Well, she was grateful, but it was hard for her to show that. She didn't know how to let people get close to her. A chilling wind whipped her hair around and so she sat down, drawing her own knees to her chest and biting her lip. She was tired and it wasn't long before she had fallen asleep on the roof, she didn't get too cold because of her powers which was helpful for someone who was going to spend their night outside in the cold.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:44 am

Symba waited until Peyton was asleep to go back up on the roof and scoop her up gently in his arms, bridal style. It was just barely starting to rain. He could just carry her down to her window, so he went to the little trapdoor in the roof theat led straight down into his room. He'd made the nurses install it so he wouldn't have to climb all the way up to the roof. He carried Peyton down the little steps and into his room, closing the door to the roof behind him. For a second, he thought about actually bringing her to her room. He was too lazy. So he sat down on his bed as he laid her down on the sheets. And they remained intact.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:48 am

Peyton felt jostled, the temperature had changed and their wasn't any wind. Slowly she was beginning to wake up, she stretched her arms out and then rubbed her eyes. Slowly she sat up and looked around. Had she made it back to her room? When her eyes adjusted she saw it wasn't her room, not at all. It was a boys room, the dark blues and grays gave hint to that. That was how all of the boy's rooms were painted. "H-hello?" She whispered, and looked around searching for a face in the dark.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:50 am

Symba opened his eyes. He'd layed down and started to doze off, but Peyton's voice called him back from sleep. He turned his head and came nose-to-nose with her. "Mm... good morning, sunshine," he said with a sleepy smile.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:56 am

Peyton yelped and jumped, clapping her hand over her mouth. "H-how did I get here?" She asked softly. Looking around the room, she wasn't sure if she may have stumbled in thinking it was her room out of tiredness, or something like that. She scrambled up and went for the door but that was when someone started down the hall to make their rounds, one of the nurses.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:59 am

Symba got up and went to his bathroom. Everyone had their own to avoid fighting. He grabbed one of his towels and handed it to her. "Now, walk out of the room and say, 'Thanks for letting me borrow your towel, Symba.'"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:01 am

Peyton looked at him but didn't move. She was too afraid to move. Those men had beaten her pretty badly before, calling her names and laughing as they did so. She was afraid of them, and what they were going to do to her if she were caught.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum