One on One with Lizzi

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Re: One on One with Lizzi

Post  Fennec on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:05 am

Sam was extremely alarmed by Peyton's sudden emotional breach, but still he brought her into the living room and sat with her on the couch, murmuring soft words of comfort and stroking back her hair. He leaned back against the couch holding Peyton close and rocking her slowly back and forth. "Okay, love. Okay. Tell me what you're scared of, and I mean everything. Everything you're scared of or have been scared of."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:54 am

Peyton nodded and tried to catch her breath, "I'm scared of the things outside this house, scared of how they knew I was here, I am scared of never making it to the age of 20," she paused to catch her breath and let a few more tears stream down her face, "I'm scared that no one will care that I'm missing, I'm scared that...that...I'm going to die alone, I'm afraid of being lonely, I hate being lonely," she broke into a frenzy of sobs again hiding her face in his warm bare chest.
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:59 am

Sam closed his eyes and listened as Peyton bared her soul to him. The whole time, he just felt... sad. He couldn't do this to Peyton. He couldn't hurt her like this. He had to bring her home, and soon. The second she could walk steadily he was bringing her home and finding another girl to feed on, one he knew he couldn't get attached to.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:02 am

Peyton stopped for a moment and looked up into his eyes, "I'm scared of you..." she paused and when she saw the look of hurt on Sam's face she placed her hand on cheek, "I'm scared of you living out eternity alone. You may be a demon but, you're sweet and kind, you've saved my life twice now, and you've shown true compassion to me like no one has," she breathed and then dropped her hand.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:07 am

Sam buried his face in her shock of red hair, hid his shame and his pain from her eyes. "Thank you," he whispered, in a voice that sounded so much more calm and confident than he really felt. "For worrying about me. And for telling me all of this, love." He hugged her tightly as a single tear slid down his cheek. He gave a shuddering breath.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:09 am

"No, thank you," She breathed and laid her cheek against the top of his head lightly. "Thank you for giving me this one chance to feel like someone cared, even if it weren't real and it was only a moment, thank you," Her voice was soft and sad, all of her pent up emotion from the years of her being alone, no one seeming to care, to want her, to love her. She had no one, and she knew she would have Sam either.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:21 am

Sam opened his eye sand pulled away, frowning. "Peyton, of course I care! How can you possibly think I don't care? Everything I've said to you, every word, has been the truth. And I won't stop caring, not ever. So please...." He framed her face with his hands, his fingers splayed into her hair. "Please, I want you to remember that I will always care for you. I will always want you. I'll always love you," he whispered.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:26 am

Peyton frowned, "Remeber?" She asked letting the word hang out in the air. She didn't know exactly what he has meant until it hit her like a sack of bricks, pulling away she slowly got to her feet, "When I'm better..." She started letting her hair hid her eyes as she stood in the middle of the room, "You're sending me away aren't you?" She sounded hurt, and she was. Having someone care about her didn't matter if they left her alone in the world again, had she done something wrong?
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:34 am

Sam looked startled. "Sending you... what?" He stood up. "I'll have to bring you home in a few months, you know that. I can't keep you here and feed from you forever. The continuous blood loss would kill you after so much time."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:39 am

Peyton stood there, "So you're using me then sending me away?" She asked not really wanting an answer, "Go find someone else then," She snapped and stormed off and climbed the stairs a lot faster than her physical condition should have allowed. When she got to the bed room she realized there was nothing for her to pack so she grabbed her torn and bloody clothes from when she was attacked by wolves and put on her shoes. He loves me? she thought, right. Stomping back down stairs she went for the front door.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:46 am

Sam ran after her and blocked her path before she could get to the door. "No! Peyton, you know that isn't what I meant!" He raked his hands through his hair and made a small, pathetic noise. "I haven't tried doing anything like this for at least two hundred years. I don't know how to act, or the right way to speak, and I don't know what to say that will make you happier. Please. I'm still trying to get the hang of... being with a girl this way." He glanced at Peyton and gave a small, bitter chuckle. "Last time I tried going out with a girl, it was called 'courting' and all I had to do was give her a pretty necklace and bow on one knee in front of her father."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:52 am

Peyton looked at him and her eyes brows knitted together, "You're trying to date? You don't feed off of a girl and send her away when you're done, Sam, that is not dating," She put emphasis the word 'not' and tried to push past him and out the door. What was he trying to pull? He had made her care about him then crushed her to pieces, "I'm not going to stick around here and wonder when I'm going to be turned away. When I've fallen for you so hard I can't see straight!? Or maybe when I trust you with my inner most fears!? Oh wait, I've already done that," She snapped.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:01 am

Sam got angry, very angry. "Peyton, listen to me!" he hissed. He grabbed her arm and forced her to turn around and look at him. His dark green eyes burned down into hers. "Peyton, you aren't understanding me at all! I am not trying to date you. Demons don't date. And frankly, demons don't normally do what I'm trying to do, either." He leaned in so close that his nose touched hers. His voice changed, into a tone of barely concealed hurt and frustration. "Peyton, I am not trying to date you. I'm not trying to feed then toss you out like garbage, or toy with you and betray you." He let her go and took a step away. "I'm trying to love you."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:04 am

Peyton coward away from him slightly but, tried her best to hold her ground. Her face turned red as though she were going to start screaming back but, what she did was so beyond her character it even surprised herself. Again she crashed her lips into his, kissing him hard a firmly.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:17 am

Sam stumbled back, holding Peyton tightly in his arms, until his shoulders hit the side of the house. He breathed heavily through his nose, because he certainly didn't get any air through his mouth during the kiss. His hands couldn't seem to find a place to settle. They went from her hair, to her waist, back to her hair and then her hips. His fingers just barely slipped under the bottom of her shirt and carressed the soft pale skin of her sides, then slid around back to tiptoe up and down her spine with a soft touch, light as a feather.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:22 am

Peyton shivered lightly and slowly broke the kiss just enough so that their lips brushed, "Can I love you too?" She asked him softly, her breath sweet like honey and warm. Her arms had found their way around his neck so that her was pressed against him closely. Her heart was going mad and her cheeks were a deep red, god did Sam get under her skin, but she couldn't help but love him for it.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:28 am

Sam, dazed and extremely shocked, nodded and trailed tiny kisses down Peyton's neck, across her collarbones, and up her throat. He nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck and closed his eyes. "Yes. Yes, of course you can love me, Peyton. That's such a silly thing to ask..." He laughed, but for some reason his voice was too high-pitched, and he sounded almost hysterical. He was in such a mess. Falling in love with a human. The council was going to have kittens. Little, evil, demonic kittens.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:35 am

Peyton took in every move he made and grinned, she couldn't believe what was happening right now. She was in love with a blood sucking demon, a very handsome blood sucking demon. Slowly she pried herself from him so that she was looking into his face, "Don't send me away," She breathed, her voice was shaky, "Keep me, I'll take on anything that comes at me, just keep me." She looked up to him with her fire lit eyes.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:43 am

Sam pressed his forehead to hers and met her eyes. "Keep you? You make yourself sound like a kitten." He almost flinched. Demonic mews. He could hear the council laughing at him, see their scorn at his love for Peyton. He was destroying his own soul with every word, every touch. But he crossed the line anyways. "I love you Peyton. Nothing on this goddamn earth will keep me apart from you, I swear on my own life." He kissed her. And just past Peyton, next to a huge fir, was the demon from yesterday. It grinned and disappeared silently. He closed his eyes. Screwed. Both of them.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:49 am

Peyton smiled and sighed in relief and she kissed him back, when she pulled away she saw the worry on his face, "What? What is it?" She asked and looked behind her, there was nothing but grass and trees. She got a pit in her stomach, something was up, "This isn't supposed to be allowed, is it?" She asked, talking about them being together like this.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:56 am

Sam smiled and kissed the tip of Peyton's nose. "No, that isn't what I looked worried about, love," he said. The lie was perfect, seamless. "Everything is fine. You just look so pale... I really think you should eat and lay down. Please?"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Peyton frowned seeing through his lie, but she dropped it. Obviously he didnt tell her for a reason. Nodding she headed for the stairs her bloody clothes still in hand. She was very happy at this point but, all the expulsion of these emotions had taken what ever energy she had built up over the night.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:09 pm

//You... are so lucky that I'm watching Lost... and can't stop watching. And I am still online. Lol

Sam smiled and headed for the kitchen. "I'll be upstairs in just a moment. I have to make you some breakfast." He didn't make anything super special, just threw some poptarts in the toaster and poured a glass of orange juice. He brought Peyton her breakfast on a tray and set it in her lap. "Bon apetite." He kissed her forehead.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:06 am

Peyton munched away in silence and drank her juice. When it was done she set them aside and slid down deep under the cover she was exhausted. She hoped for once she'd actually get to sleep with out being woken up by bad people,things, or dreams.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:14 am

Sam sat next to Peyton in silence, going over every possible scenario in his head where they could somehow escape the council with their lives. He could only think of one possible option that would only... slightly maim them both. But that was the worst possible option... he could never do that to Peyton.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum