One on One with Lizzi

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Re: One on One with Lizzi

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:22 am

After about 5 hours Peyton stirred again, she was still tired but couldn't stand to be in bed anymore. Sitting up she looked around the room, she didn't see Sam, so she slipped from the bed resting her feet steadily on the floor and walked out into the hall, "Sam?" She called looking up and down the stretch of building.
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:38 am

Sam was laying on the couch, snoring quite loudly. After Peyton had fallen asleep, he'd gone downstairs and hung around for awhile before crashing on the couch.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:43 am

My replies will be slow for the next half hour. I'm at school and I'm in english ckass right now.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:55 am

It's cool. :P

Peyton walked down stairs and went over to where Sam was sawing logs. She was just about to sit down and gently wake him when she heard something upstairs, sounded like breaking pottery. Biting her lip she gingerly went back up the steps and to the bedroom. When she pushed open the door there was a man dressed in a fancy tailored suit, and as he turned to face her he grinned, "So, you are very much alive," His voice murmured, "How do you do?" He chirped holding out his hand for her to shake. Nervously she let him take her hand in his and they shook. He had a dark curly hair, pale skin, and deep violet eyes, the kind that would boar into your soul for all eternity if you let them. Peyton wondered if she were in danger, if Sam would wake up and come up stairs. She didn't want to scream because she might upset who ever it was she was in front of now. "The names Areth," He hissed, "I'm not so fond of those silly modern names, so I kept my own," He explained half heartily waving his free hand dismissively.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:59 am

//Bad guy?

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:02 am

//I assume so, but more mild than a one attack, he's more of the mind, maybe he is part of the council maybe not YOU decide. :P
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:09 am

//Alrighty. Areth, ex-council member who gets informed about a lot of things. (: Who is also a frenemy.

Sam suddenly appeared in the doorway, snarling. "Don't you dare touch-" He stopped and stared. "Areth? What the hell are you doing in my house?" He seemed to relax, but his eyes and voice were wary. He took Peyton's hand and pulled her back, next to him.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:15 am

Peyton looked rather confused but, she kept her mouth shut. "A simple welcome back would have done, Sam...That is what you're going by this millennial right?" He cooed and looked Peyton over, "Why so protective over your meals?" He asked and stepped forward, his dress shoes clacked against the wood almost as loud as tap shoes "She's so beaten up," He observed putting a long bony finger under her chin, "I assume you'll be relieving yourself of her soon," He guessed with a light shrug. "I wouldn't mind a taste," he breathed his violet eyes flitting over her body in a way that made Peyton feel he was talking about more than just blood, "She does, smell....intoxicating," He smirked then and traced his lankly finger down her neck stopping where her pulse beat strongest.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:02 am

Hey, i'm leaving school now. I'll be home in like, a half hour. Wait for me, kay?

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:09 am

I will wait for you!

Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:40 am

Kay, I'm home. I go to year round school, so I'm still in the eighth grade until August 2nd. :3

Sam yanked Peyton back and shoved her behind him. "Areth, I would appreciate it if you didn't touch her. She's mine. And yes, of course I'm protective. You've known for a long time that I don't kill when I feed." Sam kept his expression wary. "What are you doing here, Areth? I thought you were roaming around India."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:52 am

Areth jumped in mock surprise with his hands up in the air, "Oo! Touchy, touchy!" He said and then folded his arms. Smirking he kept his eyes on Peyton as he spoke, "I got bored, besides, news of your little meal is traveling fast, " He said and scoffed slightly, "I guess I see what the big fuss is about, there is something rather different about her," He said and waved his hand in the air. As he talked he started pacing back and forth the room, his shoes clacking loudly. "This puny little demon claims he attacked her last night and her blood, well it was nothing short of marvelous, but he also claims the amount he took from her should have killed her," He relayed. Stopping abruptly he turned to face them, "Why isn't she dead, Sam?"
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:00 am

Sam glanced back at Peyton, then looked to Areth. He raised an eyebrow. "You know what they say about red-heads. They bleed a lot. Besides, I healed her wounds. She was fine. And are you honestly going to listen to a scavenger? They'll do and say anything if it means the council will feed them." He smiled. "Though, Peyton is definitely the only girl that's ever resisted my charm." He smiled over his shoulder at Peyton and winked.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:24 am

Peyton flushed when Sam made his last comment, that was the exact opposite of the truth. Looking away she hid her eyes with her bangs. Areth eyed Peyton and then laughed, "We both know that this is more than that, Sam," He said and stepped slightly closer to him, "I've known you for far to long to buy this crap," he spit a little when he spoke the word crap. "Come on...just a taste? I'm so curious..." He crooned trying to draw Peyton in.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:28 am

Sam's wary look was replaced with anger... and fear. "Areth, I swear to god I'll rip your head off if you harm even a single hair on this girl's head. Why are you here? Running errands for the council like you're their dog? Or are you trying to get back into their good graces?"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:32 am

Areth grinned wickedly, "Ah so protective over a meal," He breathed, "You're not just a meal are you my sweet," He cooed to Peyton, who looked up at him with wide eyes. The way he spoke was hypnotic, it drew her in like there was a string attached to her heart. Laughing Areth looked Sam over, "I'm not a pet, I've only become intrigued and I know that when the council catches wind of her they're going to have a cow, and not just a little dairy one either," He said. Peyton bit her lip, who was this council they referred to? "If you don't eat her up in a month, they'll come do it themselves," He said and laughed again.

-------

http://thetrueroleplayers.forum-motion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2131
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum: