One on one with Kimmy! :)

Go down

One on one with Kimmy! :)

Post  Fennec on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:27 am

Rowan
Power: She can read minds. Most of the time, anyways.
At the home for: Schizophrenia (Not really, of course)
Tall and willowy, like a dancer, with hip-length dark red hair and wide amber eyes. (No, I'm not stealing Peyton's look. My Rowan character is always a red-head.) She's usually quiet and gets frequent headaches from the thoughts of other people invading her head. When her powers are letting her off easier, she's quite fun to be around and has a quirky sense of humor. She's very playfully, and not all that shy.

Sam
Power: Persuasion/mind control
At the home for: Anger management. Which is actually kind of true.
Sam is tall and muscly, but not overly so. He smiles easily around his friends but he's hard to get close to. He has messy, untamed golden blond hair and wickedly tilted green eyes with gold flecks.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One on one with Kimmy! :)

Post  Fennec on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:44 am

Gaaaah, come on. Post your profiles.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:34 pm

No pictures? And I'll post in just a second, sorry..
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:37 pm

Kat Eleese Fuize
15 Years old.
Angel.
She can bring good to anyone she pleases, but she can also bring bad..
At the home for no real reason except for the fact that she couldn't stand being away from Brock.
Kat cannot stay inside a house or building too long, it makes her sick. She loves to just sit outside and let the sun heat up her body. Her parents died when she was very little and her brother has been taking care of her for a long time. She is very shy, but when she gets to know you she is very sweet and kind. Fighting isn't her thing, but she knows how to. A few years after her parents died her brother taught her self-defense. She hates it when people pick on her.
https://2img.net/h/i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm447/xXxBloody_AngelxXx/anime-29.jpg

Brock Fuize (He doesn't like middle names.)
19 years old
Demon.
He has this "electric current" that flows through his veins, and he is VERY short tempered.
At the home for murder, though it was an accident a long time ago, and he has everything under control now. Sorta.
Brock doesn't like people and never has. Every sense he was six, he has been homeless, along with his poor little sister. Some drunk guy hit his parents head on and killed them, and the drunk got away with it too. Brock is always angry and will kill you if you hurt his sister at all. He is all about manners and being a gentleman, but he refuses to open up to anyone any more, not after what happened...
https://2img.net/h/i546.photobucket.com/albums/hh418/QueenofBoos/Anime/AnimeGuy.jpg
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:20 pm

I can't post pictures on my nook and there isn't a computer to use. Just gotta use your imagination. Smile
(By the way, Brock looks ultra sexy! xD)

Sooo, I'm not starting! No backs. :D (I love you, though lol :3)

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:03 am

Not to be a bother or anything but, where did this plot come from?
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:09 am

Okay, first of all, you posting in this thread is against the rules, Peyton, because you aren't involved in it. And second, it is basically the same as your roleplay with the house for kids with powers, but it isn't stealing. I've read books that have this plot, so it's open for anyone to try. Now, if you really want to argue with me about this, message me instead of posting in a thread you aren't involved in, please.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Baha. xDD Sexy? I guess so.
(Also, uhh, oops.. O.O Was she mad?)
(Also also: Sorry, I've been on vacation.)
Posting now:

Brock looked to the home with discontent lingering in his eyes. They had been orphans for the longest time, but then suddenly a relative comes by and actually cares about them? Yeah right, he knew it was all some stupid plot of some sort. Move in with me so I can send you away to a crazy home, that sounds great! Brock was so sick of everyone--he looked back--except for Kat; she was the only thing that kept him living and moving forward.

Kat looked to Brock with gentle sadness. She knew how mad he was about having to go here, he almost "burned" the whole house down. She understood why he was mad, it was an awful thing their aunt did to them, but she still wished he didn't get so angry all the time. Kat nodded to herself, deciding she could help Brock learn to keep his powers under control; it wasn't like she could get hurt anyway. Looking to Brock, their eyes met, and she could see the pain in his. She never wanted this, she just wanted him to be happy, and that all seemed possibly until HER death...
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Rowan shifted from her spot under the shady oak tree next to the front door of the home. Earlier that day, her medication had worn off and the thoughts had come back in full force. She'd ran outside with an awful headache and fallen asleep under the oak tree. She was still sleeping, a slight frown on her face as the voices plagued her in her sleep. She wouldn't be able to sleep much longer if the voices got worse.

Sam sat up on the roof and watched the new arrivals. That was his spot, the roof. He went up there before the doctors could give him his pills. Today, he'd just wanted to relax, but the arrival of two new kids peaked his interest. Especially because the girl was absolutely adorable. Biting his lip gently, he decided he would just use his power once. You want to look up, on the roof. You want to see something up there, because you are curious. He sent the gentle command her way and waited. His powers didn't always work on people.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:54 am

Brock looked to the home, wondering how many people there were there. He saw someone under a tree further up, but it was still quite a bit away. He wondered why the person was outside when it was a little heated that day. He wasn't so sure he felt safe with Kat being at this place, especially since people were only sent to this home when they had problems with their powers. Brock had problems with his, but Kat would never be hurt by him, no matter what; however he had no idea about the other people at this home. "Kat, what do you think about this place?"

Kat looked closely at the home deciding it was a pretty nice place. If it were as nice on the inside as it was on the outside then Brock probably wouldn't have such a hard time keeping his powers under control. It all looked peaceful enough. Suddenly, Kat felt the need to look to the roof. Her eyes slowly drifted up to the roof and stopped when they found a guy laying on top of the roof. Why would someone be all the way up there? It was hard to see him since the sun was in her eyes, but she could make out a blonde haired man. "Kat? Are you listening to me?" Suddenly Kat shook her head and then looked to Brock. "Oh, yeah, sorry. Uhm, this place seems really nice," she told him.
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:54 am

Rowan was woken up by a wave of power. She frowned and sat up, running a hand through her messy red hair. She looked around and realized the power was coming from two kids approaching the home. A brother and sister, by the looks of it. Oh. And Sam was up on the roof trying to get the girl to notice him. She rolled her eyes. Sam was always itching to get girls. He was a bit of a player. But that wasn't really what drew her attention. It was the boy. The tall one next to the girl. He... had a face to die for. And he seemed to hold more power than his sister. She found herself just staring at him with her wide amber eyes.

Sam smiled when the girl looked up. He knew she wouldn't be able to see him clearly, but... she looked at him. Which was a start. He stood up and made a plan. Plan part one: Strategically place yourself in the path of the subject. He slid down the drainage pipe (something that got him in trouble a lot) and hopped down onto the grass. As usual, he was shirtless and barefoot, wearing a loose pair of gray jeans. The nurses couldn't do much about it. He would just mind control them.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:23 pm

Brock nodded to Kat before looking back to the house. When he did, he saw a small girl with red hair that stuck out in the gentle day. Was she--he looked closer--staring at him? Squinting his eyes only slightly, he made out her ember at looking directly at his blue ones. Knitting together in wonder, his eyebrows seemed to ask the question of 'Why are you staring at me?'

Kat heard a gentle noise which made her look in the direction of said noise. When she looked over she noticed a shirtless man, and when she looked him over she notice, as well, that he had no shoes. Very light clothing for a breezy day, but she understood. However, Kat slightly wondered why he was just standing there, so little clothing, looking at her. She pondered for a minute, and then let herself shrug it off.
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:40 pm

//I don't think Brock will be too happy to know that Sam the ladies' man is after his little sister Kat. :D

Rowan blushed almost as red as her hair when the boy's eyes met hers and she looked away. She should be nice and show them around, she thought. She might be able to talk to the boy. She stood up and straighten out her clothes. She hadn't worn anything important, just a pair of skinny jeans and a black tank top. Still, she somehow felt the urge to look nicer for the new boy. She ran her fingers through her hair as she approached the brother and sister. "Umm... hello. My name is Rowan. I just kind of noticed you guys are new, and I was wondering if you'd like a tour? I know the place pretty well and I got lost a lot when I first came here. It's a big place." She smiled shyly.

Sam raised his eyebrows when Rowan approached the two. She was an extremely shy girl, and wasn't know for being friendly. She probably had her eye on the boy. He had looks to rival any male model. Rowan was such a sucker for cute boys. Admittedly, he was a sucker for cute girls. He couldn't do much now that Rowan was over there, so he just went inside to eat some lunch.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy on Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:03 pm

Brock nodded to the girl. New, that was right. That was probably why she was staring earlier, they probably didn't get a lot of new arrivals that often. "That would be really nice," he said, trying to put his best foot forward for the sake of Kat and getting a new reputation in this crazy house; though he really didn't care about learning the way around.

Kat nodded with a smile before looking back to where the guy had been standing previously. When she saw no one was there she found it a bit strange, but then shrugged it off once more. They were the new shiny toys, so after a little while they would probably stop getting looks from everyone around. "That would be great," she said in a cheerful tone. Always happy to meet someone new, this was a great opportunity to finally have some friends and people that would stick around.
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:11 pm

Ooc: Going to reply?
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:29 am

//Yes! Sorry, I get sidetracked and I aquire writers' block frequently! :p And I always try super hard to spit out awesome replies.

Rowan smiled again, a little more confidently. "Alright. Just follow me." She turned and started walking up the path, her long dark red hair swishing around her swaying hips. She walked lightly, and almost completely on her toes, as if dancing ballet. She stopped and looked over her shoulder. A smile curled over her full pink lips. "Oh. I forgot, you didn't tell me your names."

//Sam is off... doing things.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Brock looked the small girl over. Confident. What a strange trait for a "freak" at a crazy house to have. He wondered if that was something each person acquired in time. "Brock," he said as his eyes slowly met her's. He tried to read her expression, but there didn't seem to be one to read. Happiness? Nothing really on her mind it seemed. Brock shrugged mentally as he thought about Kat getting confidence like this girl here at some point in time, maybe even a guy. That would certainly get her over her thoughts of her being worthless.

Kat smiled to the young lady, even thought she was older than her she liked to think of everyone as 'young ladies'. "Kat," she said with a smile and a hint of hope for a new friend in her eyes. It would be nice to stay in one place for a while and meet everyone, maybe even make a few friends; even if they were in a crazy house. At least, she thought, they would have company that they enjoyed. 'That would be nice', she thought.
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down