Lizzi's ass belongs here.

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Lizzi's ass belongs here.

Post  Abby on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:19 am

You know the plot. I'm on an iPod do no pictures. Yay for descriptions.

Kaylee
Description: Long brown hair, usually back in a braid. Freckles. Hazel eyes. Short, 5'3.

Jared
Description: Black hair. Blue eyes. 5'11. Extremely pale skin. Birthmark on the back of neck.
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lizzi's ass belongs here.

Post  Fennec on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:29 am

Yes, yay for descriptions. By now you should probably already know that my characters always look the same. If you don't... well, screw you. <3

Rowan
Extremely small and delicate-looking, about 5'1". Hip-length dark red hair and tawny golden brown eyes.

Sam
Tall and very muscly, in a sexy, broad-shouldered way, about 6 ft. Very long golden-yellow hair that he usually has to tie back in a black thread and dark green eyes with golden flecks in them.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:37 am

Oh, well I'm pretty see I could spot your characters from a mile away. Js. I have to go. D: We'll start this tomorrow. Btw, you're starting, no change backs.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:24 am

I'm back.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:29 am

Ehhhh, I can't start, Abby. :c

My mind is so stuck from watching Lost and doing demon guy roleplays. I just need something to start me off. Pweeeease? Your post doesn't even need to be long and elaborate!

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:34 am

I will post something long and elaborate, because if we don't start off that way we'll have four word posts for the rest of the roleplay. lol I'll post right after I post on peyton and my one on one because i don't want to make her wait forever.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:34 am

Nevermind, she posted on your one on one not mine.... Awkward. I'll post now. >.>
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:56 am

Kaylee's head was pounding. She tried to sit up but her hands weren't moving. Why wouldn't her legs move either? There were cold... cold shackles on her limbs? She lifted up her head and looked around. A vague memory of being dragged in here last night came back to her, but she had been drugged, or wasted, or something. She rubbed her forehead and groaned. "Hello?" Her head was still spinning. She looked down at her body and squealed. Holy crap why was she in lingerie... really lacy lingerie at that.

Jared snored in his bed, still unconscious from last nights partying. Turning eighteen had it's advantages, like getting his own slave to fool around with... His subconscious stirred at the thought and he snorted in his sleep. Slowly, he recognized the sunlight from under his eyelids and opened his eyes. God the room was bright. He pulled a pillow over his face and groaned loudly.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:08 am

//So, how modern is this? It could be really steam-punk. You know, old victorian clothing and stuff with a lot of modern technology... like showers and toilets lol. Plus gross lingerie. :p And I bet I can top whatever weird lingerie you put on Kaylee! (:<

Rowan made a small sleepy sound and rolled over in her bed. But then she realized she wasn't in her bed. She was on a large, extremely soft couch and she was bound tightly at the wrists and ankles by touch leather straps. And she was wearing absolutely nothing but a very see-through pair of pink panties and a tiny pink bra that covered nothing at all. About seven feet away was a huge four-poster bed with a boy just waking up in it. Oh, god. What was happening? Next to her, on the wall just above the couch, was a piece of paper that read, Happy birthday, Prince Jared. Have fun with your new toy.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:24 am

//Sure. Oh, and that's extremely creepy, but I guess it makes it more fun. And post Sam.

Jared sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. His hangover was killing him, but he had enough strength to get out of the bed and look around. His room spun and spun for a few seconds, until his vision focused on a note on the wall. He squinted to read it. Happy birthday, Prince Jared. Have fun with your new toy. He smirked and those few words sent his eyes on a search around the room. There was the girl, on the couch. Mmmm, she was even more gorgeous in person. He stumbled over to the couch and straddled her hips. "Morning gorgeous. How did you sleep?" he asked. He bit his lip, eyeing her up and down.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:39 am

//Yeah, yeah... e.e Get off ma back, woman!

Sam groaned and rolled over in bed. He was totally sore everywhere from last night's party. Electric orchestral pieces definitely put people in a dancing mood, he'd found out. He did have a very slight hangover, but he decided it wasn't that bad. He'd barely even had anything to drink... oh, hey. Was that a girl speaking? He dragged his head up and opened his eyes, squinting a bit from the bright sunlight that streamed in from the window. Oh, well hello there. His new slave girl. She was right there in the corner of his room, chained to his wall. He propped himself up on his elbows and looked her over. She was definitely beautiful. "Good morning, new slave girl." He smiled a bit.

Rowan opened her mouth to say something, but all that came out was a shrill squeak of terror. He smelled like a bar. And he was on top of her. Finally, she found her voice and screamed as loud as she possibly could.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:50 am

Kaylee frowned and looked back at the young man, not sure how to respond. "I-I'm not a slave," she stammered. "No, I-I'm Kaylee Robins from Cherryville," she explained, but no explaining was going to make this situation any better. She was chained to the floor with so black lingerie on that was more lace that it was cloth. "Can I have some real clothing?" she asked.

Jared placed both of his hands over her mouth. "Shhh," he whispered. "Shhh be quiet," he ordered, a bit more sternly this time. "Would you stop screaming, it's not going to make anything better, in fact it's going to make things a lot worse," he threatened.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:01 am

Rowan stopped screaming immediately and whimpered, staring up at the man with tears in her eyes. Her chest heaved every time she took a breath and she couldn't feel her toes anymore. She felt cold everywhere, and all she wanted to do was go home.

Sam frowned and looked around. He didn't have any girl clothes in his room. "Well, Miss Kaylee Robins from Cherryville, I'm sorry to say I can't get you any permanent clothing. You can take my shirt for now if you'd like to." He got up out of his bed and padded over to Kaylee. He pulled off his shirt and crouched in front of her. "Oh. But you can't put on a shirt with those chains." He smiled. "I can free you from those chains. But then you'll have to do me a favor."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Kaylee starred at his smirk unhappily. She had already guessed from the chains and fancy lingerie what kind of slave she was. And even though he seemed nice, he would want to use her at least once. "What kind of favor?" she asked cautiously.

Jared rolled his eyes and hopped off of her. He got a box of tissues and set them down on her lap. Then he unlocked the leather straps holding back her arms. "Dry your eyes. I guess I'll have my fun later when you're in a better mood," he muttered under his breath.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:39 pm

Sam shrugged. "Can't really think of anything off the top of my head, but I'm sure I'll come up with something eventually. So. What will it be? Warm bed and half clothed, or chained to a wall with practially nothing on?" he asked, knowing what the answer would be.

Rowan sat up quickly and pulled her knees to her chest, huddling herself into a ball. She wished she had something to cover herself. A quilt laying across the back of the couch caught her eyes, and she pulled it down and wrapped it around herself. She made a little caccoon, and then she popped her head in as well.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:14 pm

Kaylee pressed her lips together, obviously annoyed. She couldn't say no, but she also didn't like owing people favors, especially people she didn't trust. "Fine," she muttered, standing up. Her arms hung down lazily, due to the extreme weight of the chains on her wrists. "Just unchain me already," she snapped.

Jared groaned and rubbed his forehead. He walked over to a small door on the side of his room and banged on the door. "Get up Lee," he called. A second later a young boy, maybe eleven or twelve popped out of the small door. He didn't say a thing, just stood there. "Get me something for my headache," Jared ordered and the boy ran off.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:13 am

Sam made a tutting noise as he pulled a key from his bedside table. "Now, now. I'm unchaining you. You should be grateful." He reached down and unlocked the chains around her wrists and ankles, then handed her the shirt. "Here. We can find you some actual clothes later."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:18 am

Kaylee pulled his shirt on happily and buttoned it up all the way. She glanced at him and then the door only one before darting out of the room and into the hallway. She didn't know where she was going, but she did know that the man, whoever had given her the shirt was definitely faster than her, so she had to find a hiding place soon. That door. She ducked inside and found herself face to face with the steam room. It was huge. It probably had to be, to power the huge house. From the short spell she had spent in the hallway, Kaylee could tell this place was enormous. Gears popped and whistled while they transported the steam all around the building to power, well, everything.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:25 am

Sam raised his eyebrows and laid back on his bed, unconcerned. One of the nobles or guards would find her eventually and bring her back to his room. Maybe she'd get a beating for her disobediance.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:39 am

Kaylee stayed in the steam room for hours and hours on end, or at least it felt like hours. When she left the room it had only been forty-five minutes since she had run off. Smells from the kitchen quickly lead her down the hall to it. She couldn't go in though. They would think it was weird a girl in lingerie and a man's shirt was walking into the kitchen. She started backing up slowly, slowly, slowly, thud. Her back ran into something warm, and soft, and human? A guard spun her around. "Now where do you think you're going?" he asked. He pulled out her leg to reveal a small name on the inside of her knee. It was distinctive, yet hidden. "Sam's girl, huh?" He pulled out a needle and jammed it into her side. What was with these people and dru- She woke up again in Sam's room, this time still a bit loopy. She was chained to the wall again and something was around her neck. A smooth collar of some sort. On the side there was an engraving. SHe felt the letters out with her fingers. S-A-M. Sam. "Sam," she whined, not knowing who that was. Whoever they were, they had placed a shock collar on her.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:57 am

Sam walked into the bedroom holding a tray of food. "Good morning, sunshine." He stopped and eyed the shock collar. "Aha. That was smart for them to put you on a leash. I'm not unchaining you again." He set the tray of food on the floor, just a few inches out of reach of Kaylee, and sat on his bed. "But it might be amusing to watch you struggle for your meal." He smiled.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:01 am

Kaylee blinked up at him and then down at her food. The drugs still inside her system had prevented her from understanding any of that. She did understand the food, however and scrambled over to it. Her chains grew taut and she was yanked back to the wall, hard. She groaned and struggled at the end of her chains, only inches away from the food. "Sammy," she whimpered. "I want the food," she told him, sounding like a child.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:48 am

Sam laughed and nudged the plate a little closer, just centimeters from Kaylee's fingers, knowing she'd never reach it. But something made him change his mind and he pushed the plate well within her reach.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:00 am

Kaylee gobbled up the food and pushed away the plate. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and sighed. "I won't run," she muttered, "If you unchain me, I mean." She pulled at the shock collar around her neck and moaned. The drugs were making her stomach feel... Like gelatin. She leaned over and out came everything she had eaten in the past twenty-four hours.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:15 am

Sam made a face. "Oh my, that is... disgusting." He sighed and got a slave to come in and mop up Kaylee's... mess. "I guess there's no harm in unchaining you. You can't go farther than twenty feet from my room without getting painfully shocked. Very painfully. But, I want you to do me that favor we agreed on first."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next