One on One with Lizzi

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

Re: One on One with Lizzi

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:42 am

Sam hissed at Areth. "Not if I... not if I turn her. They can't touch her if she's one of us," he said. He let go of Peyton and shoved Areth back until he hit the bedpost. "Get out of my house before I rip out your horns, Areth, and shove them straight up your ass. Peyton is mine, and she will always be mine. The council doesn't have to worry, about anything. So leave us alone."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:46 am

Peyton's eyes went wide turn her? What did he mean, would she become a demon? Live for ever with Sam? That thought did not freak her out like she thought it might, it actually made her happy. When Areth was shoved back into the bed Peyton jumped in between them, 'W-woah!" She cried placing her hands on Sam's chest, "He's trying to warn you about the...the uhm, Council," She said trying to make sense of this in her own mind. Areth brushed himself off and scoffed, "Always so quick to pick a fight, I'm leaving," He turned and slipped silently out the window.
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:00 am

Sam watched Areth leave, and then he slumped to his knees in front of the bed. "Peyton... oh god, what have I done? I've damned you. I've put you in danger again, and now we're both going to die. The council, they're cruel and merciless. They torture you first, every torture imaginable, until you're stark raving mad and begging to die. And then they burn you alive in holy fire." He rested his arms on the bed and hid his face. "They'll let Areth have his fun with you before the torture starts. They'll chain me up and make me watch everything, and then we both die," he whimpered.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:09 am

Peyton frowned, "Not if you change me," She said and placed her hand on his back. She knew that she would deny that right off the bat. Dropping her hand from her back she waited for him to start yelling and screaming about it.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:17 am

Sam shook his head and looked up, an expression of extreme panic and fear clouding his emotions. "No! There's no way I'm going to turn you into a monster! I can't do that to you, I... I can't do that to anyone, ever. But especially not you." He stood up and started pacing, running his hands aggresively through his messy golden hair. "There has to be some way to keep you alive and safe from the council without turning you into a demon. There has to," he muttered. He had a wild, obssessive, feverish look in his eyes.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:23 am

Peyton smiled gently, trying to comfort him, "You're not a monster," She told him and walked over to him. "You may be a demon, but you're not a monster," She told him and rested a hand on his arm. She didn't know what to say to him, but, she'd kill herself before she let him die because of her.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:28 am

Sam looked down at Peyton and felt a stab in his heart. She looked so calm, so sweet... He couldn't ruin her. He could let her die, though. He didn't... "What do I do?!" he yelled, then turned and punched straight through his wall. He gave a small, hopeless moan and rested his forehead against the wall, not bothering to remove his hand from the cracked wood.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:35 am

Peyton winced when he slammed his fist right through the wood in the wall, slowly she walked over and pulled it from the hole. "Please don't hurt yourself like that.." She breathed and brought his hand to her lips kissing the reddened skin. Her heart broke seeing all of this pain she was putting him through, "What if I leave? You've let girls go before haven't you?" She asked still holding his hand close to her mouth.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:46 am

Sam kept his eyes closed. "Yes," he breathed. "But I..." He finally opened his eyes and looked at her. "I erased their memories before I let them go home. They forgot who I was and what I did to them, and I only let them keep that one feeling that someone cared. I erased months of memory. All of the fun things, the happy things, some of the best memories those girls had and probably ever would have." He squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head. "No. No, I can't do that to you. It wouldn't just hurt you, it would hurt me! To see you like that, scared and confused and wondering why you couldn't remember what had happened to you for half a year. To have a feeling that someone cared, but then telling yourself, 'Oh, of course not. Why would someone care about me?' And you would never think of me again. You would never think of me, of how I touched you so gently, and took care of you, and loved you..." He couldn't stop the tears from pouring down his cheeks. His words dissolved in a fit of sobbing as he once again sank to his knees. "Peyton...."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:52 am

Peyton fought back her own tears. She knew that all of the things he was saying was true. Kneeling down to him she took his face in her hands and met his eyes with hers, "Change me then," She said softly, "Let me live forever with you," She breathed her eyes pleading. Her hands shook lightly as she looked at him, tears threatening to spill.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:55 am

I'll be back on in around 30 minutes or so.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:06 am

Sam couldn't remember a time when he'd cried like this. Not even hundreds of years back, when he'd been a human. He turned and pulled Peyton tightly into his arms, burying his face in her hair. He was shaking violently all over, unable to control the awful sobbing and moaning pouring from him. Fate was just against him. He didn't have any other choices left. He couldn't live without Peyton, he knew it. It had come to this: To be with Peyton... he had to kill her first. Very slowly, he removed her hair from her neck. "Okay, Peyton. Let's be together forever. We can stay here in this house, or travel the world. Anything you want, until the end of time," he whispered. And then he struck. He bit down on her throat, tearing straight through her windpipe. The entire time, he held her tightly in his arms, so tight he almost thought she would snap in two.

Okie. By the way... I'm crying so hard. D:

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:31 am

The pain she felt was unexplainable, with out meaning to she let out this loud and very pathetic noise, before she started suffocating fighting for breath. She knew she would have to die for her to live, but she didn't know if she'd live through this. Things were fading fast for her, blood she could feel was pouring down her torso. Tears spilled down her cheeks and her vision grew dark, her mouth moved like a fish out of water as though she was trying to speak. And before long everything was dark, she stopped fighting, moving, and breathing. And in an instant her heart stopped beating. Her human life was over.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:44 am

Sam almost lost his mind when he felt Peyton slump in his arms. He was... he was holding her corpse. Now he had to move fast, before her soul could leave the body. He had five minutes at most. That's when she would start to get cold. He ripped the sheets and blankets from the bed and laid Peyton's body on the matress. He pulled a strange-looking knife from the bedside table. It was long and thin, and it was made of no earthly metal. It was completely transluscent, and shimmered in purples, reds, and blacks. A demon dagger. He sliced his wrist and painted symbols on her cheeks, her arms, her legs, and started to speak in demon tongue. "Thrasne achne'ahnleh. Thrasne færen ahnleh..." And it went on. He spoke rapidly, each word blurring together. And he stopped quite suddenly. He pricked his finger and held it over Peyton's lips. A single drop of his blood fell into her mouth. Her wounds healed. The bloody symbols on her body faded into nothing. All he had to do now was wait.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:55 am

Peyton all of the sudden was in no pain, she felt oddly healthy. Just moments ago had Sam attacked her...? No, he was turning her, into what she wasn't completely sure. Slowly her eyes opened, her vision seeming sharper than it had ever been. "Sam..?" She breathed, she could tell she looked different by the way Sam was looking at her. "What...?" she asked softly reaching up to touch her face. When her finger tips touched her cheek her mouth fell open, her skin was as smooth as it had ever been, smoother in fact she felt like porcelain.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:04 am

Sam stared at Peyton solemnly. Awful. Disgusting. Guilty. Shamed. That was how he felt. He couldn't believed he'd just... no. Be happy. Happy for Peyton, he told himself. He breathed out. It wasn't too hard to at least feel a bit of relief. She wasn't in danger of the council's cruelty anymore. So he found he could muster a small smile. "Peyton. Hold still, I need to test you and make sure everything went smoothly." He waved his hand in front of her eyes. No blindness. Snapped his fingers next to her ears. She could hear. "Peyton, can you feel this?" He pinched her arm, but gently.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:10 am

Peyton winced lightly, "Ow, yes I can!" She said and rubbed the spot on her arm. When he touched her it brought her senses to life, like she'd never felt another persons touch in her whole life. She read the expression in his eyes and tried to avoid bringing it up. She knew he thought this was awful having to do this to her but, she was happy to be spending all of the time in the world with him. Before he could say anything more to him she leaned over and kissed him ever so gently on the mouth. This wasn't like kissing him had been before, something inside her felt like lighting when their lips met.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:15 am

THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW

Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:22 am

Sam only let her kiss him for a second before breaking the kiss. "Peyton, please, these tests are important. If the transformation is even minutely wrong, anything could happen." He made her sit up straight in front of him. "Now, answer these questions in the order that I ask them." He took a deep breath. This was the biggest test, the one to make sure... she wasn't evil now that she was turned. It happened to almost all demons. They lost their sense of guilt and sense of shame. They lost their fear. And they did anything they saw fit. "If you saw a small child all alone in a bad neighborhood, what would you do? If someone attacked you, how would you react?" Last question. "Would you kill a human, no matter who they were, if you were about to die because you haven't fed in a long time? Even if it was a child?"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:32 am

Peyton just stared for the longest moment her face started twisting like she was in pain, "I'd find her parents, I'd run before I fought.." She stopped for a moment and she stood then, "I'd rather be pulled apart bit by bit then kill someone for food," She said this through gritted teeth as though the thought made her sick to her very core. She may have been a demon now but she wouldn't change her thoughts and feelings. Maybe this is what was special about her? Her will? She didn't know.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:37 am

Sam gave a huge, relieved smile and wrapped Peyton in a huge happy bear hug. "Ah, thank god. I'm so happy you're still you, love." He pulled away and started showering her with kisses. He kissed everywhere he could get at. Her hands, her palms, fingertips, nose, eyes, ears, neck, and mouth. He just lost it. He laughed and pushed Peyton slowly down onto the matress, and continued to kiss her.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:42 am

Peyton was a little taken off guard so it took her a moment to react but when it hit her she grinned, "I'm so happy to be here with you," She murmured taking every single move, touch, and kiss of his to heart. Every time their skin made contact it was like a jar of butterflies was opened into her stomach. But as she was enjoying herself a sudden gut wrenching twist in her stomach made her yelp and clench her stomach.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:49 am

Sam stopped moving immediately and moved to sit beside her. He made her lay back on the bed lengthwise and made her move her hands. Something had to have gone wrong. He messed up. Now she was hurt... goddammit! "What's the pain, where is the pain, and how bad is the pain on a scale of one to ten?" he aske din a rush. He pulled off her shirt, not even caring to look higher than her stomach. He was a gentleman, and proffesional. He didn't really care about nudity. His fingers probed her stomach gently. "Does this hurt? Is it tender?"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:58 am

Peyton laughed when he started freaking out, "You know you worry way too much," She said and laughed more, "You're tickling me," She squirmed away and to her feet, "I'm just hungry..." She mumbled that part worried about drinking blood. It would have made her queasy if she weren't craving it so much.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:14 am

Sam stared at Peyton, with his mouth agape. His cheeks flushed and he stood up, smiling at his extreme caretaking. "Okay, now I just feel stupid," he said with a chuckle. "Wait here." He went downstairs to the basement, where he always kept a minifridge supplied with blood for when his girls were too tired or weak for a feeding. He decided Peyton would definitely need more than one and grabbed four. He brought them back up to Peyton and set them next to her. "I can leave the room if you don't want me to watch. The first feeding can be a bit... frantic."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum