One on One with Lizzi

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

Re: One on One with Lizzi

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:21 am

Peyton looked away bashfully and shook her head, she might throw up so she needed someone to hold her hair for her. "You can stay," She said and took all four bottles from his hands. Cracking the first one open she smelled it and her body reacted instantly. Quickly yet gracefully she swallowed them all down, as though she'd been doing this for many many years. When she was done she dropped the bottles to the floor and a small burp escaped her lips, "E-excuse me..." She mumbled behind her hand and looked away embarrassed.
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:27 am

Sam stared at Peyton as she drank the blood, slightly fascinated. When she burped he quirked an eyebrow. "That was the most disgusting and adorable thing I've ever seen," he said slowly, a grin spreading across his lips. He laughed and kissed Peyton's forehead. "Please, tell me if you still need blood. It takes a lot at first, to keep you strong and healthy you know. It's just like a human growing up. You need so much food and exercise as a teenager because you're growing into things. Well, it's the same with young demons. You need a lot of blood to keep you going, but it gets better after a few years."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:31 am

Peyton couldn't imagine drinking anymore blood right now she was full to the brim, "I don't think I'll need any for at least an hour," She said patting her stomach and then she glanced over catching herself in the mirror, it took a double take and she walked to her reflection. For the most part she looked the same, thin, normal height, long dark red hair, but her eyes glowed and her lips were a deep redish-pink like she'd put lip stick on, her lashes dark and long, and her skin flawless. "Why didn't you tell me I'd look like a freaking model!?" She cried spinning in front of the mirror.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:44 am

Sam sat down in the recliner in the corner of the room and shrugged. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I already thought you were perfect, Peyton, before the change. And I didn't have time to tell you as you were drowning in your own blood. Or when I was sobbing like a lunatic. Or when Areth was watching you like you were a rare steak. Before then, I wasn't even going to talk to you about the change. I wanted you to be a human, Peyton. But I also wanted you to be safe. So I guess my wants just kind of fought each other. Safe won out."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:52 am

Peyton frowned then, she made her feel really guilty. "I'm sorry.." She mumbled and stepped away from the mirror, she hand't meant to be so much trouble for him. When he had taken her she had no idea any of this was going to happen. She didn't know she'd face death three times, or fall in love with a demon. Quickly Peyton rushed for the window and launched herself out it. Landing gracefully on her feet she ran straight for the woods. She was moving so fast Peyton almost bit the dust at least a dozen times.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:06 am

Sam stared, then jumped up and followed her. He was much faster still, so he caught up quickly. He grabbed her arm and stopped her. He wasn't even sweating or breathing hard when they stopped. "Peyton, why are you running? Did I say something?"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:11 am

Peyton tried to break free of him but of course it was no use, "Let me go!" And the fists started flying. She wasn't hitting him very hard because she wasn't very strong as of yet. She was such a burden on him, such a hassle, she didn't want anything to do him, nothing. Peyton just wanted to rid him of her.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:17 am

Sam frowned, and there was a certain flash of irritation in his eyes. So he did what he needed to. He caught his fists and dragged her closer, then snapped, "Braska! Ahnleh'braska." Calm yourself, young one, in the demon tongue. Being the elder, Sam had power over her. That was another way demons worked. When a much older demon commanded a much younger demon, the younger had no choice but to obey. He knew Peyton would understand his words now that she was a demon as well.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:23 am

Peyton stopped and glared at him, but her glare quickly turned to sadness. Turning her head form him she folded her arms. She looked sad and pathetic standing there in the middle of the woods in pajamas, crying. Or at least tears threatened at her eyes. Peyton felt so awful about all of this, being such a burden on him, having him do this. She hand't realized what she had done to him until it was done. She was selfish to have asked him for this, much too selfish.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:32 am

Sam took Peyton's hand. "Peyton, what did I say that made you so angry at me? I'm trying my hardest to help you. But young demons are like young children. They can be difficult, and don't get all frustrated because I said that, it's true. I was just like you when I turned."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:36 am

Peyton shook her head, "I'm not mad at you," She admitted, "I'm mad at myself, " She turned so her back was facing him, "I should have never of asked for this, it wasn't right to put this on you," She said and slumped down into the grass. "All I am is a little demon girl you have to look after, someone you loved and now you have to deal with all this guilt of changing them," She said, a few tears slipping down her cheeks.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:41 am

Sam sighed and sat down next to Peyton in the grass. "Peyton, I admit that I despised having to make you a demon. But you're safe now. And really, that's all I wanted. I wanted you to be safe, and happy, and this seemed to be what you wanted as well. To be by my side forever." He smiled, showing a brilliant flash of white teeth. One of his front teeth was chipped a little, and probably was from his years as a human.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:42 am

Peyton looked up at him and smiled gently, but before either of them said anything more she knocked him down and kissed him hard on the mouth. It was actually quite romantic being in the luscious grass in the middle of a beautiful forest. She smiled at how silly they would have looked had someone stumbled upon them.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:56 am

Sam made a pleasantly surprised noise and smiled into the kiss. His arms slid around her and his hands found their way under her shirt. His nails lightly raked slowly up her spine and around the edges of her shoulder blades. He could feel her goosebumps under his fingertips. His tongue snaked out and traced her bottom lip. He broke the kiss and nipped her jaw gently, planted a kiss there, and repeated this all down her neck.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:02 am

Peyton shivered at his touch, she'd never get over the feeling it gave. Shutting her eyes she let herself indulge in each and every kiss he gave to her. When he got lower she giggled, what he was doing was beginning to tickle and she couldn't help but laugh. "S-stop!" She squirmed.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:09 am

Sam laughed and rolled so he was straddling Peyton, then proceded to tickle her ribs. "Ah, so you're a ticklish thing, I see!" He laughed a bit like a cheesy villian and kept tickling her ribs, then her armpits, the backs or her legs, and her feet. "You know, I've known a lot of people who have very ticklish butts. Do you have a ticklich butt, Peyton?" He loomed over her and wiggled his clawed fingers at her.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:57 am

Peyton couldn't breath she was laughing so hard, finally when he started to go for her butt she pushed him off and got to her feet, "NOO!" She cried overly dramatic and started to run away. She was enjoying herself way to much to notice the Areth was standing right next to a tree, she burst right past him.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Sorry it took me so long I was drawing Korra
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Sam started chasing after her, but stopped the second he saw Areth. "Peyton, na! Siva a'shal." He was telling her to come back. Now. He stood ten feet from Areth. "What do you want with us? Peyton is a demon now. We aren't breaking any laws, Areth."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:12 pm

Peyton halted to a stop and walked back sullenly, on her way back she was grabbed by Areth, "She's such a beautiful demon, can I have her?" He mused breathing against Peyton's neck. She tired to wrench herself free and get to Sam, but she was still so feeble compared to Areth.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:24 pm

Sam stood rigid in front of Areth and Peyton with murder in his eyes. But he had to remind himself that Areth was just baiting him, waiting for him to do something stupid. So he relaxed and gave an easy smile. He also reminded himself that he was older than Areth. "I don't believe that is wise, Areth-ka. Peyton is my onai. I have claimed her so. It is strictly against the council to steal a demon's onai." Sam said in the demon tongue, smiling triumphantly.

//Onai= basically a spouse. Husband or wife but, you know, the demon kind. :D

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:28 pm

Areth looked Peyton over and then ran his hand suggestively over her curves, "Aw, well, " He said and brushed his lips down the curve of her neck, "I'm sure they wouldn't blame me for messing with her some," He said and planted a few kisses on her soft skin. "Besides, the Council probably wouldn't like to hear that you turned a human so willingly," He said and turned Peyton's head to face him, she didn't fight him, the way he was speaking left her feeling dazed, "Such a pretty woman," He breathed and kissed her.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:37 pm

//Dammit. Ah, well. Wishfull thinking, eh Sam?
(Sam) -goes and curls up in the corner and dies of anger and jealousy- I HATE YOUR IDEAS, LIZZI.
(Me) :3 I love you too.

It took everything in him not to go over there and rip off Areth's stupid face. He forced himself to remain calm. He laughed a bit and strolled over to the two. "Alright, I guess that's true. I think Peyton's had a bit too much of you, Areth. Look at that adorable blush on her face." He took Peyton's hand and gently detached her from Areth. "I should bring her home lest she die of embarrassment." He grinned.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:42 pm

Areth smirked, "Oh no," he cooed and pulled her back into him, "I'm not done yet, I'm having wait to much fun!" He chirped and with the flick of his wrist tore all the buttons from her shirt leaving it wide open her pale torso exposed. She would have died of embarrassment right there but, what ever Areth was doing to her kept her face blank. "Oh my, such a full bust, and so shapely! She looks almost good enough to eat!" He chimed wrapping an arm around her waste.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Sam dropped the friendly act and glared at Areth. "I'm warning you, Areth. I'll go to the council with this if you don't leave my onai alone," he growled. He tore Peyton from Areth's arms. "Peyton, run home right now," he said in a tight voice. He made sure she wasn't looking Areth in the eyes.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum