Go down

Sissy I b callin you

Post  fangluv1089 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:40 am

So uhh yeah young justice third generation yeahh two people each my sissy

Azreal
age-15
leader of the new YJ due to training her whole life
hero name-velocity
child of Dick and Wally West(Artemis is the surrogate mother/godmother)
grand daughter to the Mother fucking Batman!
Uhh pretty normal has her fathers speed and a few other things pretty shy and has a bad temper a scientist like her father and is currently working on the cure for cancer all you need to know
nemises-joker
civvy look-
hero-

Alaster
age-16
hero-Night Shade
power- hypnotizes others with eyes has a habit of being able to blend into the background and shadows(like fang)
bio-parents, unknown, childhood,-unknown other info-unknown
civvies-
hero-
eyes-
hero will be made later

Last edited by fangluv1089 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sissy I b callin you

Post  fangluv1089 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:41 am

meant villain under the eye
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:47 am

Sauske
Hero Name: Duskia
Parents are Raven and unknown.
Nemesis: Harley Quinn

Jinx
Hero Name: Air Master
Parents are Beast Boy and Terra.
Sauske Is A Cat
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile http://sauskeis-sherlockedinthetardis.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:01 pm

Artemis stood on the beach saying good bye to Red Arrow, Speedy, and Green arrow while Wally spoke to Flash and Dick spoke to Bruce, after having their child, they had let her in on the family secrets. Speaking of which where was Azreal?
APOV
I ran from the bank robbery that I had just came from. Joker was at it again and as normal I had to stop him. I gave a smile as I hit light speed and then realized, I forgot how to stop-again- Shit I was nearing the beach and fast. everyone who knew me knew to get out of the way when I was seen coming so I didn't have to worry until a purple haired girl stepped into my path to say goodbye to raven.
"Wathcccc Ooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttt omph." I yelled panicking but it was too late and I collided and we both ate sand.
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Sauske started coughing violently, sand all over her face. "What... the... hell?" she managed to cough out, rubbing her eyes. When she could see again, she took in the other purple haired girl in front of her. "What was that for?" she asked, wiping the remaining sand off her face and starting to stand up. She reached her hand up to help the other girl up once she got a firm footing and made sure she wouldn't fall over.

Jinx looked over at the two girls who were trying to get up from the sand. He could hear his dad trying not to laugh, but failing, and could see in his peripheral vision his mother elbowing him in the ribs. Must be related to Wally. he thought, seeing all the kicked up sand from where she had apparently been running.
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:19 pm

Azreal didn't take the hand but jumped up on her own having an acrobat as a dad paid off. "Im so so sorry I didn't mean to run into you but I said watch out, butifyouhaveanyinjuriesIreallyamsorryInevermeanttoinjureyouifyouneedanythingjusttellmeandIwillgetitforyou!IreallyamreallyreallyreallysorryfortacklingyouIhaventworkedonthebreaksyet mph." She said all in one breath not even winded when Wally stepped in and placed a hand on her mouth.
"You okay Sauske?" He asked.

Alaster stared from his place beside Jinx at the girls wondering if they were sisters, he had just sort of showed up and had no idea what to do for the time being he had been staying close to beast boy but now he really needed to mingle because he was now part of a team.

AZ translation- but if you have any injuries I really am sorry I never meant to injure you if you need anything just tell me and I will get it for you! I really am really really really sorry for tackling you I haven't worked on the breaks yet mmph.
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:27 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry. I'll just be tasting sand for a couple hours." Sauske said, laughing a tiny bit. "So, you must be Wally's daughter? I'm Sauske. I'm Raven's daughter. Probably kind of obvious from the hair." she added, referring to the fact that her mother also had purple hair naturally somehow. Sauske was a lot more talkative and friendly than her mother, though. Not very talkative, but a whole lot more than Raven.

"Yeah, she is definitely Wally's daughter." Jinx muttered, turning away and looking back to his parents. "Anyways, I'll see you soon." he told them, giving a sideways smile. "Bye, Jinx." his mother said, pulling him into a hug. Jinx just awkwardly stood there with his hands to his sides while Terra hugged him, not being much of a hugger.
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:34 pm

"Yup and knight wings daughter as well." She said grinning her bright green eyes sparkling though they had small specks of brown in them making them look more hazel. "My hair is purple because my father is a cruel cruel man." She said glaring at her dad who gave a hearty laugh and ruffled her sandy hair, she shook her head to get out of her fathers grasp.
"Oh I gotta go say bye to grandpa!" She said and ran off Wally smiled at Sauske and watched Az for a moment. "So what do you think of the new team leader?" He asked her and smiled at Raven and waved, he had known her as a titan and had a soft spot for the brooding scary purple haired woman.

Night shade widened his eyes at Wally ruffling the girls hair and hearing that she was his daughter.
"Isn't he married to Nightwing?" He asked looking at Terra and Beast Boy. He was surprised that the new team didn't know this girl either. "Why haven't we met her yet?" He asked as a second thought
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:43 pm

"No idea. But I haven't met the other girl either. Apparently she's Raven's daughter." Jinx said with a shrug. "How I didn't know who she was I don't know." Then he started thinking about how Wally and Dick's daughter was even alive, seeing as how neither of them could give birth.

"She's the team leader? Why haven't we met her yet?" Sauske asked, giving Wally a questioning look. From the faces of the other team members they had no idea who the girl was either. Though the team didn't know her either, so they were probably thinking why they hadn't met either of them.
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Wally sighed rubbing the back of his head while watching his daughter. after a few minutes he finally answered.
"When we decided to finally introduce her a couple years ago, she got really sick, we only just now found the sure. For the past seven months she has been doing light patrols to get her feet back into the crime fighting pool, and Bats has just deemed her well enough to come to the mount." He said watching Az's every move like a protective dad would he eased a little when dick joined her side. "But don't get me wrong she is an amazing fighter and speedster. faster than me, don't tell her I said that thought. But aside from the few years break we have been training her since she was born." He said with a light smile.

Night shade frowned puffed his chest a little. "I'll go ask her how she exists." He said and went to go walk over.
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:54 pm

"Oh, what, no don't. Aw." Jinx stuttered, knowing that it would be rude to ask her that. It may have even been a touchy subject for her, who knew? He looked to his parents. "Is he really going to do that?" he asked, though didn't really expect an answer.

"Well I'm sure they'll be glad to have her on the team. I don't really know, seeing as how I've never met any of them before. But I guess they seem kind of nice." Sauske said with a shrug. She realized that she was beginning to ramble and shut up.
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:01 pm

He smiled and nodded"Well I'm gonna go say good by to my father in law now." He said knowing the signs from Raven. He waved and walked off

Azreal stood by Dick and Bruce quietly when she was around Bruce she took to being in the shadows like he had taught her a while ago.

Alaster smiled back at Jinx and approached the girl. "How are you alive?" He asked and everyone stopped talking shocked into silence. Azreal looked shocked for a moment then smiled.
"Well when a daddy and a daddy love each other very much and want a kid, they ask a very close friend to have a baby with one of the daddies so that they can have a child and the friend agrees then the friend and the daddy have sex and then a bunch of other stuff that I am not saying due to children around and nine months later a child is born and then the daddy and the daddy have a kid." She answered with a completely straight face. Alaster and just about everyone else stared at her shocked, Dick simply smiled proudly.
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:10 pm

Jinx stood in the background and tried not to laugh. He had a feeling that this girl would fit right in as soon as the team got started. He looked over at the other girl and wondered why she hadn't been introduced either. He walked over to the girl and smiled friendly. "Hi, I'm Jinx. So you're another addition to the team, eh?" he asked.

Sauske looked at the long-haired boy. "What? Oh, yeah. I'm Sauske. Just found out today that I was going to be a part of the team. My mom wanted it to be a surprise." she said with a shrug, glancing over at her mom, who seemed to be glaring at the boy, which she did to everyone except Sauske.
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:18 pm

Alaster stared shocked for a moment then began to laugh despite Batman's glaring he eventually was leaning on Azreal for support.
"I like you, I'm Alaster and you are?" He asked.
"Azreal." She said holding out a hand for him to shake, but a beeping on Batman's costume caught her attention.
"We need to go." He said and sent the alert to all of the members that were going. "By grandpa" She said and quickly hugged him he gently hugged her back and turned to board the large ship that was waiting for all of them. but turned for a few minutes.
"Velocity as the new team leader you need to have everyone get acquainted I am passing the Mountain to you." He said and tossed her a key card. She caught it an nodded, knowing that the original six Young Justice members would be running things in their towns leaving them to do their own thing, keeping an eye on them though of course. She waved to him as he turned to leave and watched the others give calm goodbyes to the new wave of YJ members and the Original Six
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:23 pm

"We should probably go join the others." Jinx said after Sauske hugged her mom goodbye. She nodded and they walked over to the other two and the original six. He stuck his hand out to the other purple haired girl. "Hi, I'm Jinx." he said with a sideways grin.

Sauske just stood there silently, starting to act like her mother does when around a bunch of people. She got that from her mom, only she was a lot better about it than she was. Unlike her mother, she could talk to a couple people at once, but more than that made her go into her shell and she didn't say anything.
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:28 pm

Azreal, nice to meet you jinx" Az said smiling and shaking his hand, she had gotten her social attitude from her father(wally)
"Hi, I'm Alaster, you are?" He asked the purple haired girl who seemed to be radiating 'go away'
Wally, Artemis, Dick, Wally, M'gan, and Aqualad all watched the new members greet each other of course Rob knew all of them except for Ravens daughter he was Robin for Peta sakes(as in the new robin not NW) then the six looked up to see the ship leave and smiled.
"Right then let's Party!!!" Wally shouted and sped off Az rose an eyebrow and shook her head.
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:36 pm

"Um, I'm Sauske." Sauske muttered, not looking at Alaster. She fiddled with her fingers, like she always did when she was nervous. As everyone else started to walk away she figured that she should follow them to the cave. She walked behind everyone else, not wanting to be brought into a conversation with so many other people around.

Jinx walked with everyone else, looking up at Mount Justice. So, this will be my home for a while. I suppose I can get used to it. he thought as they reached the spot where the ground rose up to reveal the entrance.
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Azreal smirked and took off into the cave vibrating through the closed door before it could open when she was near the living room and had already run the cave several times to check everything over the door finally opened. and she came so a slightly ungraceful fall at the entrance.
"Everything is clear." She said and stood up to smile at them. Artemis stepped forward to stop them from walking in.
"Due to lack of mentors and considering that most of them were your parents, you will be staying at the cave until they return." She said calmly the others had decided it wasn't safe to have unattended teens running around town without parents, especially super powered and crime fighting teens. Az nodded knowing she could go back and forth if she really wanted to.
"There will always be one of us to watch you every week so yeah." She said and gestured for the door.
"Welcome to your new home." She said all in all there were about seven new members to the team in all so rooms were pretty abundant. for them.
"The first watch is mee!" Wally yelled as he ran by within the cave. Azreal couldn't help but laugh at this, the cave was not gonna stay intact for long.
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Sauske walked over to the living room and sat on the couch. She grabbed the remote from the coffee table and turned on the tv. All there was was static. She looked at the tv with a confused look on her face. She pressed the channel up button, but all it did was turn to another static channel.

Jinx walked over to the living room and looked at the screen. "Hey, Wally, how do you get the static off the screen?" he called out to the speedster. In the mean time, he walked over and sat in a chair next to the couch.
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:55 pm

"Ya don't after soupy broke the fifth one over The weather we stopped getting cable mysteriously." He said as he ran around the kitchen and stopped at a beeping noise.
"Sides it's time to suit up your first mission as a team." He said while running to the computer to see what was up. Azreal nodded and ran off to her house to get her costume she was back in seconds her costume pulled on and her hair tightly done up a domino mask with a white fishnet covering hiding her eyes and a bow and quiver on her back, for when worse came to worse.
Alaster simply began to pull off his over clothes to reveal his costume underneath and pulled on a domino mask that unlike Az's showed his eyes. He opened black wings and smiled
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Sauske found a bathroom and changed into her costume, which she had in a nylon bag she was carrying. It looked just like her mother's old costume. In fact, she was pretty sure that it was her mother's old costume. She situated the cape to where it wouldn't move around on her shoulders and walked out of the bathroom, pulling her hair up into a ponytail.

Jinx took off the black flannel shirt he was wearing to reveal a tight longsleeve shirt. His pants he wore with his costume. Plus, he would probably be turned into different animals for like the whole mission anyways, so it didn't really matter. He put on his mask, which was a black, cooler looking version of his dad's.
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Robbin joined them having already been in costume and glanced as the other two joined them. "Whats up?" Azreal asked looking to her dad for an answer as he typed.
"Well, sports master and ivy have been attacking central Gotham, the entire place is covered in carnivorous plants and explosions. The first objective is to save the bystanders and then stop them. Main objective is to not get killed."He said and began to hand out communicators that they would need to put in their ears. Az slid hers in and looked to her father.
"Keep in contact and make sure your team knows where you are at all times." He added.
"Az, speed ahead and get a good look on what is going on, Sauske, Alaster, take to the air and get as many people as you can out that way, Jinx go to the fastest animal you can and assist Az, Rob, just do what you do, the rest of you follow the orders given by the air flyers or Az." He said Azreal nodded and turned to take off waiting on Jinx Alaster nodded as well and flexed his wings

OOC-we need to bring the villain in soon that everyone hates so lets make the villain uhhhhh Reverse Physiology good enough.
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:20 pm

Sauske floated up, feeling her boots leave the ground, and followed Alaster out of the cave. She hoped she wouldn't have to bear any awkward small talk, but if he was a talkative person, then she probably would have to.

Jinx turned into a cheetah, being green like his father. His skin wasn't always green, only when he turned into animals. He was really grateful for that. He ran out with Azreal, hoping that he would be able to keep up with the speedster. He figured he probably wouldn't be able to.
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:24 pm

Alaster sped out looking like a dark bullet as he sped near Sauske, "Bet ya cant keep up." He simply said and took off ahead of her.
Azreal kept a gentle speed beside Jinx knowing that it would be rude to leave him in the dust Rob sped behind them on the R-cycle and took a turn to go a different way. "Nearing Gotham." Azreal said. "Running ahead to get a few people out and clear a path for you Jinx."She said in the com and sped up the ground seeming to light fire where she ran
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:30 pm

Sauske narrowed her eyes, accepting the challenge, and sped up super fast, eventually passing Alaster. She looked behind her and laughed. She looked back ahead, knowing he would eventually catch back up.

"Got it." Jinx said into the com. He continued running, hoping Robin wouldn't accidentally hit him with the R-Cycle. His dad told him that the R-Cycle fell on him once when they were with the Titans, and it nearly broke his arm.
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next