Sissy I b callin you

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Sissy I b callin you

Post  fangluv1089 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Alaster smirked and shot after her passing her again sticking his tongue out as he went by.

Azreal sped into the city and began to tear plants that had overgrown this part of the city as she went. She heard screaming and turned to help someone, distantly realizing the others were near. But she stopped in her tracks after a second realizing the city was empty, at least this part was.
"Guys change of plans we need to simply fight there are no bystanders here at all." She said calmly and saw Alaster's shadow above.
"Hello Velocity." A man said stepping from behind a stock of a plant that had hid his slender build. The man seemed to be made of skin and bones, and hardly any clothes as well. She didn't even say anything waiting on her team to arrive to help her, number one rule never run into a fight alone.
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Sauske sped up, now next to Alaster. It was time to get to business. She landed and rushed over to help Azreal. She looked at the practically skeleton man and was disgusted. How anyone could stand to be that skinny, she had no idea.

Jinx got there and turned back into his human form, knowing that he probably wouldn't be of any use just as a cheetah. He would turn into another animal soon, as soon as the fight broke out.
Sauske Is A Cat
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile http://sauskeis-sherlockedinthetardis.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:49 pm

Rob and Alaster quickly joined the group and the man still hadn't moved.
"Aw look a little team. How nice, who's the leader? I'm guessing its little miss flash." He growled looking at Az. She didn't step down just looked him straight in the eyes. He glared and sighed.
"You know you should be careful, those thorns are dangerous." He said and a plant spit several large thorns about the size of an index finger at the team. Az yelped as a thorn bit into her shoulder but other wise ignored it. Alaster frowned and simply caught the one coming for him and tossed it to the ground.
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:54 pm

"Shit." Sauske muttered as a thorn stabbed into her forearm while she covered her face. She plucked it out, making her arm hurt even worse than it had before. She glared at the skinny man as she felt a little blood trickling down her arm.

Jinx turned into a mouse so he could avoid the thorns, but knew that eventually that wouldn't be enough to stop him from getting hurt.
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:03 pm

Azreal glared and shook her head a little as she began to feel a little fuzzy. He smirked and approached them.
"Careful you wouldn't want to get sick again. But that might be good for the team. You are frail, you cant even stop correctly without hurting yourself or a different team member. I mean you cant all be cool with the girl who is younger than some of you being team leader? "He asked rising an eyebrow and smiling a rotted toothy grin at them.
"Or can you even call yourselves a team? I mean you haven't even attacked me yet. That's weakness. Though you are kids so that I can excuse, your mentors on the other hand, they should have taught you better instead of coddling you." He said and swiped Sauske's blood from her arm and licking his finger.
"Hmm Azarath blood so very dark" He muttered and looked at Jinx.
"A rodent how useful, Oh and a dark angel? That will really earn you some points, they are normally spies or double crosiers, so how about I save you some time, come join me kid." He said and Alaster looked appalled as he took a protective stance in front of the girls.
"Back off." He snarled opening his wings to block Azreal and Sauske from his view. Azreal was really starting to look bad as the world spun and suddenly felt too hot to her then freezing and things started to go blurry.
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:11 pm

"Azreal." Sauske whispered, getting ready to catch her, knowing she would probably fall over eventually. She put a light hand on her arm, trying to hold her steady for a bit longer. She looked at her with concern.

Jinx transformed back into his human form, glaring at the villain. "Leave them alone." he said in a strong voice, even though he was kind of scared just to be here. He knew that there was always a possibility that him or someone else would die on one of these missions, so if he wasn't scared he was probably just stupid or big headed.
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:24 pm

Azreal put on a fake smile and nodded as Sauske."I'm okay." She whispered straightening despite the turning of the world she was beginning to become discolored and shakily placed a hand on her still bleeding shoulder.
"Careful those thorns are poisoned." Reverse Psychology said with a laugh as he pushed Jinx back by the face. "Shut it pipsqueak, just like your father always trying to be the hero." He said, tisked and shook his head. "It seams your leader is dying, and she should be dead in about twenty minutes." He said looking at his watch. "Shame really, you would have been fun to toy with, alone." He added as he circled and leered into Az's face. She wrinkled her nose as Jesus was in front of her.
"Jesus, you need a tictac." She slurred as his head began to turn in circles and everything began to look as if it was filmed by one of those cameras that turned everything in swirls.
"Tell ya what, you show me who you all are and I let you save her." He said nodding at the swaying Azreal.
"Don't" Azreal slurred trying to focus. "Not, worth it." She said her eyes drooping for a second before she reopened.
"Well that's right but It might be a fun game, Your death on their hands." He said smiling.
"Shut up Barny" She growled pointing at him. swaying, she remembered being this drugged before and it sucked.
"I don't care if you are Satan's right hand man you need to shut up before I show you what kind of family you and I are." She growled He smiled and let out a laugh.
"This is better than I thought it would be, her metabolism is speeding up the procedure." He laughed
"Sause, can you do that weird bubble thing that your mom always does?" Alaster whispered in her ear keeping a weary eye on Az as she swayed and argued with the man that she was now calling Haymich, whoever that was.
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:34 am

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" Sauske muttered under her breath, forming a bubble around Azreal and herself. She closed her eyes so she could concentrate and keep them safe within the bubble for the time being. She began to levitate slightly, but not enough to take Azreal out of the bubble. A sharp pain went through her forearm, but she tried her best to ignore it, only flinching slightly. She couldn't break her concentration.

Jinx stared at the bubble for a couple of seconds, then looked back at Reverse Psychology. He couldn't get distracted. It wouldn't end well. He saw Sauske flinch, and knew that the poison would eventually get to her too.
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:39 am

"Okay they are safe for now, its now time to deal with ugly over there." Robin said calmly and looked at Alaster a grin coming to him."Boy's lets have some fun." Rob said but Alaster put up a hand.
"Cant risk the girls, we need to get them out of here." He said though he was whispering that Rob distract Rev. Phsy. for a bit until the girls were away and safe. Rob nodded and looked to jinx thinking of how he could get Az and Sause both out fast at the same time.
"My, pack." Azreal slurred swaying. She had a cure, just couldn't seem to get most of her own body to work.
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:45 am

"J, you're gonna have to get it, I can't risk breaking the connection." Sauske said, knowing that if she opened her eyes that she would lose her concentration and the spell would break. She wasn't quite as good as her mom was yet, but she was still training and trying to get better.

Jinx nodded and rushed over. Sauske made the bubble big enough to engulf him inside, and he opened Azreal's pack. "What does it look like?" he asked her, hoping that she could give him an answer.
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:53 am

orange bag...syringes...thorn on front." Azreal recognized that her heart was slowing that wasn't good. "Sause.. first" She muttered knowing she had been hit too

Robin smirked and charged to attack RP a yell coming from his throat as he began to attack him
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:00 am

"No, you need it more than I do. My arm just hurts a little bit. You look like you're about to pass out." Sauske said, basically giving off the 'if-you-don't-take-it-first-I-will-kill-you' vibe. "Jinx, give it to her first. I'll be fine."

Jinx was confused on what to do. Azreal was the leader, but Sauske had a very good point. "I'm sorry about this, Az." he apologized before he stuck the needle into her arm and pressed down on the button. "If anything happened to you, Robin, Wally, and Bats would team up and kill us all personally."
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:03 am

Azreal managed a bat glare as the serum took affect, she had been trained by the master in the Bats glare then turned to Sauske, "I'm grateful but you could have tissue damage and I do fear raven." She said as she pulled the thorn from her own shoulder tossed it aside and went to look as Sauske's arm taking a needle from Jinx
"Thanks."She muttered to him a light glare still visible despite the mask
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:13 am

"I'm sorry, but you really needed it. And trust me, my arm's fine. It's been through worse." Sauske said, flinching slightly as the needle went into her arm. Her arm instantly started to feel better as the serum got into her system. "Now we better help Robin." she suggested.

Jinx nodded hoping that Azreal didn't kill him later for not following her orders. He looked over at Robin, knowing that he probably needed help beating this guy.
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:41 am

Azreal smiled and stepped out f the bubble pulling out an arrow and shooting RP in the shin he yelled and hit the ground she flashed to robin a little unsteady and smiled."Havin' fun?"Se asked smirking
"was."He muttered and watched as Alaster charged to attack the now standing RP with a yell

Your turn to play RP sissy lol
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2