Me and my buddy Bailey!

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Re: Me and my buddy Bailey!

Post  Fennec on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:02 am

Sam gave a heavy sigh and his head dropped to her shoulder like a lead weight. "I'm... so tired." That's when he noticed her quick heartbeat, the trembling. He lifted his head slowly and watched her. "Krypt... Is everything alright? Baby, what's wrong?" His eyebrows knitted together. "Oh, no... I frighten you. You think I'm a monster..." He let go of her and shuffled back a few feet. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to scare you, baby."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:04 am

She just smiled and took his hand. Her heart rate immediatly slowing when she did that. She pulled him closer. "Hey," she nuzzled him softly. "I was just worried is all."

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:29 am

Sam tried to pull away, but found that he was so tired he could barely move an inch in any direction. "I just... I thought... you were... scared of me." His eyes wouldn't stop wandering, and he slowly laid back against the shingled rooftop. His breathing turned into deep, heavy sighs of exhaustion. "Krypt..." Her name in his mouth sounded funny now, and he chuckled in a low tone. His head fell to the side, his cheek pressed to the rough roof-tiles. He looked at her, head nuzzled comfortably where his arm met his torso, and smiled a big, dopey smile. "Gosh... You are soooo cute," he said in that slow, tired voice of his. Now he was rambling on, unable to completely fall asleep because of the adrenaline rush. "I had these weeeird thoughts when I watched you sleep earlier... I don't think you need to ask to figure out what I was thinking. But you looked so sweet, so untouched by everything that's happened. And I just started growling again. I couldn't stop myself. I wanted to kiss you, and hold you, and do... well, other things you might probably enjoy under different circumstances..." His eyes fell shut and the only color on his body, his emerald green irises, turned into the mass of dark red that was Sam. "Krypt, don't ever die," he whispered suddenly.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:40 am

She nuzzlde him softly with her nose and sighed. "I will eventually... But I promise you I wont die now..." She smiled and nosed his cheek. "Now get some rest." She stroked his hair softly.

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:16 am

Sam sighed softly and his eyes opened very slowly. The emerald irises burned into Krypt with an intensity that beat any sort of touch, or carress. "I love you," he breathed, bringing a hand up and dragging a fingertip from her temple to just below her ear. And then he fell asleep, his hand resting limply on the side of her neck.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:02 pm

She held his hand softly in hers. She just watched him sleep for a while and whispered to him "I love you too Sam." She was delighted that he had said that and she just simply stayed with him as he slept, holding him.

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:43 am

Rowan woke up a few hours later and looked over at James with a small smile. She could cope, she had realized. Sam was still her Sammy. He was just a little different now. She started to get up and realized her body was extremely stiff. So she decided to step outside just for a moment to stretch. But when she opened the front door, she froze, then backed away screaming. The entire house, for about the next mile, was surrounded by thousands of dead zombies. Everything was soaked in blood.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:21 am

James shot up out of his sleep and ran over to her "Rowa-" he was cut short by the sight of the blood and core and he pulled her back into the house and held her close to him. He closed the door and just kind of held her until she finished whatever she was going to do.

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:18 am

Rowan sobbed into James's shoulder and hid in her long red hair. "James! James, oh my god..." She forced herself to stop sobbing when she got light-headed, but couldn't stop the shrill whimpering in her throat.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:28 am

He just held her close to his chest. "Shh...shshshshhhhh... Its alright." He pulled her away and looked into her eyes. "Calm down, its alright." he gave her his reasurring smile to her and nosed her cheek.

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:44 am

Rowan pushed away from him and anxiously tugged on strands of her hair. She laughed like the Mad Hatter when James said things would be alright. "Alright?! Nothing is alright," she screamed. "Sammy could be one of those corpses!" She paused and glowered down at James. "Krypt could be one of those corpses."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:48 am

He grabbed her arms gently "Calm down!" his eyes were serious and he just sighed "You know... I give up... I love you and all but... I van't get through to you..." he got up and walked into the other other room and sat down plaving his hands exaughtsingly on his forehead.

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:12 am

Rowan couldn't help it; her selfishness and girlish nature got the best of her. She stumbled into the room after James and stared at him, still tugging on her hair. "You... love me?" She leaned heavily against the doorframe. Most days, she could put up a wall. She acted tough and bad ass, but she was such a frail thing, and recent events had her so lost and hurting. She couldn't deal.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:18 am

He looked up at her and nodded heavily, giving a slight smile to her as he stood up and walked to her "You've always been there for me..." he smiled.

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:38 am

Rowan stared up into his face and her eyes once again filled with tears. "No... You don't love me. You just think you love, or you like me a lot. But we've only know each other for four days. Stuff like what you're saying only happens in little kid stories..."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:45 am

James eyes also filled with tears as he kinda flipped out, he had never been talked to like that before "How do you know how I feel about you! Your not me!" he suddenly relised his words and sat back down and placed his hands over his face.

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:13 am

Rowan stumbled away, stunned by James's sudden explosion of emotion. She had only know him a few days, but already she knew this kind of outburst was unusual for him. After deciding whether to get Krypt or to stay with him, she chose the latter and hesitantly sat slowly next to James. "I'm... I'm sorry, James... I didn't mean to tell you what you felt. I just... You know, I'm really confused right now. A lot is happening. I didn't want to hurt your feelings..." She reached for him and twirled a little bit of his hair round her finger.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:25 am

James took her hand softly in his and smiled. "Im sorry I yelled at you Rowan..." he whispered softly.

Krypt had fallen asleep upright holding Sam. Her forehad had fallen on his.

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:27 am

//post again please. :3

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:39 am

Haha alright ^^))

James pulled himself down to Rowan and hugged her tightly and placed his head on her shoulder and whispered in her ear: "I'm sorry I yelled at you, I do care aobut you a lot and to hear you say that kinda made me... Flip out..."

Krypt had mysteriously dissapeared. She wasnt there when Sam awoke. She wasnt anywhere in the house either.

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:56 am

Rowan shivered at the warmth of his breath on her neck and closed her eyes. "I can't accept that you love me, James," she breathed. "Not until we know each other better. But I can try really hard, you know." She opened her eyes, smiled, and shuffled into his lap. She slid her arms around him and ran her fingers through his hair. "Kiss me," she whispered.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:59 am

James didn't hesitate too. He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. The kiss was deep and meaningful, as if they had known each other forever, but once he broke it, his eyes trailed to hers and he grinned softly.

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:01 am

Rowan smiled back at James and ran her small, thin fingers through his hair. "Kiss me again. My lips, my jaw, my neck. When you touch me, I forget the outside world. It's just you and me," she breathed.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:11 am

James did as told again. He kissed her lips for a long while then pecked the side of her jaw and kissed her neck repeatidly.

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:35 am

Rowan let out a soft sigh and tangled her fingers in his silky soft hair. She could feel the world slipping away. She felt like she was floating in her own bubble James, James, James. There was nothing to keep them apart.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8