Me and my buddy Bailey!

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Me and my buddy Bailey!

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:03 am

Krypt laughed softly and grabbed a rag from her bag and wipped the dirt and sweat off her delicate hands and looked at him "Be lucky your cute, if you werent I wouldve had to punch you in the face there." she laughed again and leaned against a wall.

James chuckled and placed her hand on her shoulder "Its alright, Really." He smiled.

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:24 am

Sam grinned and did a little victory dance. "Yay! She thinks I'm cute!" He chuckled and took Krypt's hand. He started pulling her in the direction Rowan and James had gone. "We should find Rowan before she shoots your brother again. She kind of goes crazy around boys."

Rowan jumped and squeaked loudly, then tripped on a piece of torn carpet into James. "Oh, noo!" She sent them both sprawling on the ground, and she landed on top of him.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:30 am

Krypt blushed softly when he took her hand but it quickly went away as she followed. James face turned blood red as he helped her up "Careful, you dont wanna hurt yourself..." He smiled and pulled his hood back up to hide his red face.

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:05 am

//I went to see if my friend was home. She isn't home. ):

Sam let go of Krypt's hand just before they got to James and Rowan. Rowan looked pale and embarrassed, and he almost thought James was blushing under that hood of his. He raised his eyebrows and nudged Krypt with his elbow. "Looks like the kids were being naughty," he whispered loudly.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:07 am

((Awwww :C))

Krypt wanted to grab his hand again but stopped herself and laughed as James lifted his head softly to them, Giving a big embarassing smile.

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:25 am

Rowan grinned when James smiled. He had a really cute smile. She grabbed his hand tightly and pulled him up the stairs to the storage room. "Come on."

Sam smiled and put a hand on top of Krypt's head. "Let's go." He urged her forward.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:33 am

James followed right behind her, Not sure of where they were going but he went.

Krypt looked back at him "We should give them some privacy..."

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:42 am

Sam rolled his eyes. "We sleep up there. And it's almost bedtime. The only thing we need to give them, and ourselves, is sleep." He pushed her gently so she was in front of him. "Up."

Rowan pushed open the door at the top to show a huge nest of pillows and blankets a foot thick laying on the floor. Sam and I can't sleep any other way. It's really comfy," she said with a smile.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:47 am

((So about how long do you stay up? ;o))

Krypt walked up the stairs, sticking her tongue out at Sam "Mr.Pushy." she laughed and ran the rest of the way up.

James smiled at her and poked her cheek gently "Well, G'night then."

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:53 am

//As long as I can without passing out, unless it's a school night. Then my parents take my nook away if I'm up past 1AM. Right now, for me, it's almost nine.

Rowan flushed a light pink at the softness of his voice. "Uhm, okay. The bed-nest is only big enough for two people, and Sam and I take shifts on watch..." She looked behind her shoulder. "Sam, can you and Kryptonite take first watch? James and I are really tired."

Sam gave a smirk to Rowan. "Sure we can, Little Red. But we all know you just wanna cuddle with our newest male companion, cause you're tired of me and my rock hard chest." He struck a very manly pose.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:57 am

I am up as long as my parents allow me xD. Its almost 10 here Surprised))

James chuckled at Sam's remark. "Im a softy~."

Krypt punched same in the chest. She had an extremely hard punch for a girl. "Eh, Its a bit flabby." She smirked softly.

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:06 am

Sam hissed in pain and blushed. "Oh noooo! I've broken man code and shown weakness to a girl!" He threw up his hands and ran down the stairs fake-screaming.

Ran giggled and fell back into the nest. "Sam is such a goofball," she choked between giggles. She grabbed a huge body pillow and held it to her chest. "Sometimes, it feels so normal, like we aren't being chased by a bunch of dead things. He makes things worth it," she sighed.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:12 am

Krypt chuckled and chased after him, eventually jumping on his back. "You know, your an idiot."

James sat down on the bednest thing. "Thats good... Krypt is trying to mask her pain is all. She had to kill our parents a few hours back and it was tough."

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:21 am

Rowan looked up at James with big golden-brown eyes and pouted. "Oh. Is that why... is that why you're hiding in there?" She reached up and slowly drew back his hood. "You don't have to hide it if you're hurting. We're all hurting inside. It's best to tell someone or let it out," she whispered. She reached for his hand and squeezed it tightly.

Sam let out a surprised shout and crashed to the ground, landing right on top of Krypt. He caught her before she slammed into the ground by sliding an arm under her shoulders and bracing himself on the ground with his free hand. This action brought their faces extremely close and Sam couldn't stop himself from glancing at her lips. "Yeah, idiocy can sometimes being one of my strong suits. I have another special quality I think you'd find enjoyable," he breathed.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:56 pm

James smiled softly, squeezing her hand back softly. "Finally someone who understands."

Krypt's normally pale white skin was a deep redish pink color now. When she spoke, her surpringly minty fresh breathe hit his nose. "Oh? And what is that?"

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Sam smiled very slowly and gently let Krypt down to the floor. He followed her, bringing his face so close that his lips brushed against hers when he spoke. "It's really something I'd have to show you," he whispered.

Rowan frowned and threw her arms around James, giving him a big hug. "You don't have to hide from me, Jem." The nickname 'Jem' popped out on it's own. "We're all together now, like a family," she whispered, nuzzling her face into the side of his neck. He smelled nice, she thought. Like outside. Well, without the stench of rotting flesh, blood, and guts.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:51 pm

Krypt raised an eyebrow curiously. He could tell she wasnt all that nervous even if she was. Her hair was laid out on the floor as she just looked at him. "Well, Why dont you then?,"

James blushed and slowly and nervously placed his hands around her, stroking the back of her hair with his hand.

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:05 am

Sam smiled again. "Well, if you're so sure," he said, then kissed her lightly. He held himself up by pressing his hands to the floor, but he wrapped his arms around Krypt and rolled so she was laying on top of him.

Rowan pulled away a little bit and kissed James' cheek. "You're blushing," she said with a tiny smile. She was going to say something else, but just then her stomach rumbled. She laughed. "I guess we should eat before we go to bed." She pulled James to his feet and brought him down the stairs. "We stash all our food in on of the- Woah." She stopped, seeing Sam and Krypt on the floor. "Looks like the kids are being naughty."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:10 am

Krypt blushed severly and got off Sam, running for a place to hide franticaly. James followed behind her "Excuse me Rowan..." He found her behind the movie screen in the theatre. "Whyed you run Sis?" "You know what happened after I had to kill Ma and Pap'..." James sighed and sat next to her "You gotta get over it." He said. "You'd feel differently if you had to kill your own Fiance'!" She shouted.

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:25 am

Sam pushed himself up on his elbows, looking embarrassed and confused. Though the theater was big, it was empty, and he and Rowan could easily hear Krypt shouting at James. When Sam heard the last part, he turned beet red and scrambled to his feet. "Fianceè? I didn't know she was engaged! If I had, I would have left her alone."

Rowan frowned at Sam. "Why don't you go upstairs? You need to sleep," she mumbled, and pushed past him to follow Krypt and James.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:31 am

James hugged her "You have to get over him. Krypt sighed "I know, and Sam is so sweet and all, He didnt know. And I dont want him too." She held her brother and got up, placing the ring that was on a golden necklace into her pocket and quickly hurrying to find Sam.

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:02 am

Sam sighed heavily and went upstairs to lay down. He just wished that Krypt had told him, stopped him from kissing her. Now he just felt awful.

Rowan bumped into Krypt on he way out of one of the theaters. "Oh. Krypt... Maybe you should leave Sam alone right now..." She bit her lip. "He heard you shouting, and he's really confused and I'm just letting him get some rest, okay?"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:06 am

Krypt nodded "Ill... Go on watch... Ill be there if anyone needs me..." She pushed past Rowan and went up onto the roof and sat there, looking around.

James came out of the theatre sighing heavily. "I really sorry about what just happened..."

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:34 am

Everything alright? o.o))

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Baileh~ <3 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:22 am

Hello, Hows you today? :3))

Krypt came back inside once her shoft was done. Trying to fake she wasnt tire but she was doing quite a horrible job at it. Her eyes were bloodshot with dark blue bags under them. Her limbs were tired and achey and she just wanted to slump into the bednest and sleep until eternity ended.

James was curled up in the bednest, asleep. He looked like a soft plush teddy bear that you just wanted to cuddle and hug but in reality, He was hard as a rock.

~Baileh~ <3
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next