Young justice

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Young justice

Post  fangluv1089 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:34 am

Okay so I haven't been on in a while but anyway to who wants to join go ahead. This is based on the popular cartoon network show Young Justice First Gen. But with added people IE if you have a OC for YJ then add them uhhh I will have a short character list to fill so yeah.

Robin-Layla ThatsWhat'Shesaid
Batman-MEEEEEE(or anyone who wants to steal him)
Auqalad-
artemis-
M'gan- Maddie
wally-I shall be himmmmmmmmmm(grinns evilly
soupy-

Ask for peoples
MY OC

Azreal
Speedster/archer
Azreal had always been sick as a little girl. Her father was a scientist and thought he had found her cure. The experiment went wrong. At the ripe age of six Azreal's father gave her a chemical that he thought to be the cure to her ailment, instead it caused her to become a speedster. By the time she turned ten she was dumped on Wall's doorstep and his parents decided to raise her along with Wally. Her sickness flares up every once in a while, often though she is perfectly fine. Even if she wasn't it would take either Wally or someone extremely close to her to figure out that she is not feeling well. When she joined the YJ she took archery under Green Arrow and occasionally does gymnastics with Dick.
description-
Hair-deep red that darkens to black at the tips
a waistline of size three in juniors
emerald eyes
costume-all black with small red accents to it. The tights go all the way down her legs and clung to her legs. A red pack sits on her left thy, with things she would need in it. the shirt clings to her body quite snugly and a slit runs down each side. Her bow and quiver sits strapped to her back so that the straps ran around to form a X over her chest. And her cowl is a simple domino mask that is red on one side black on the other, and holds no cover over her emerald green eyes. (sorry I couldn't find a picture)

Last edited by fangluv1089 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:55 am; edited 2 times in total
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Young justice

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:20 am

DIBS ON ROBIN
WalrusFaces (Layla)
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:21 am

Omtay but for the record that was Azreals pairing but I can change that if you want
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:27 am

I thought Azreal was like a girl Wally xD And i ship brdflash SOOOOO HARRRRD and i just wanted to play the character of Robin...But it doesnt matter to me. Can i do my OC as well?
WalrusFaces (Layla)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:31 am

Well we don't have to ship then and sure I was actually about to ask for that But yeah wally's ship is already taken sorry but yeah you can just play robin but yeah please feel free to OC
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:47 am

I meant that itd be great to ship Azreal and Robin since it would be practically the same ship!

Do i need to make Robins profile too?

Raye Carstairs.
Hero name: Daedra
When she was kid she was always beaten and bludgeoned by her parents. It gives her a bit of a snarky and offensive attitude. She was sent to an orfanage where she learned that she was special. She wasnt like the other kids. Shed been born with the ability to control the psychic element. She could read the kids and teachers minds and move things across the room. They called scientists to investigate her and soon she was sent to join the young justice league. Her best friends are Super boy and Artemis.
Description=
Hair= Its an almost white blonde and falls down to her belly button. Its always in some sort of strange array. Sometimes she dyes it weird colors.
She has an unusually curvy figure for a girl her age. She usually wears baggy band tee shirts and tight color pants.
Bright blue eyes
Costume=Its white with blue accents. It looks like a gymnasts uniform and she wears knee high white converse with blue laces. Her hair is usually in pig tails but some times its down. She wears a onesided mask that only covers half her face. A bright blue Gallifreyian symbol resides on her chest.
(i hope thats detailed enough.)

Last edited by Layla ThatsWhat'Shesaid on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
WalrusFaces (Layla)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:48 am

OC:
Sauske.
Hero name: Duskia
Power: Gonna leave this here, just sort of skim through that. xD

Costume:

Ignore the scythe. xD

M'gann.
Hero Name: Miss Martian
Power: You all know that, I'm not even gonna bother with it. xD

If you want me to add a couple more characters, that's no problem.

Last edited by Sauske Lucius Snape. on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Sauske Is A Cat

View user profile http://sauskeis-sherlockedinthetardis.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:54 am

alright awesome this is good Layla if you wanna make a robin go ahead Oh and I need a hero name for Raye I know I forgot mine too lol

So Azreal=Velocity and if you wanna ship rob and Az you can I'm cool either way
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:01 am

Oh, I forgot her costume.
I'll be right back with that~
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:01 am

kk
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:19 am

I went back and put it xD

AAAANNNNDD ROBIN

Dick Grayson.
Robin
We allll know dick graysons info xD
Robin gifs xD
WalrusFaces (Layla)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:20 am

Okay, got it.
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:21 am

OH GOD, LAYLA THE GIF. THE GIFFFF.
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:27 am

xDD I KNOOOWWWWw
WalrusFaces (Layla)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:27 am

alright start?
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:28 am

Im Not starting :3
WalrusFaces (Layla)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:29 am

NOT STARTING.
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:38 am

Okay guess that means me

Azreal sighed as she stared down at her food. She didn't feel well enough to eat and didn't want to puke in front of anyone on her first mission back from the whole Joker incident.
"Az, you almost done? We gotta head out soon." Wally said from down the hall.
"Uh Yeah." az said and threw her food out to the dog out back. He was getting fat. "Ready when you are." She called and sped into her costume.

Bats walked down the halls of Wane Manor towards his wards bedroom. His boots thudding on the carpet as he went. He walked into the room going stealth mode when he found Dick passed out on his bed, game controller in hand, TV glowing with a game over screen. He sighed looked at the clock to see that they were late and took to a cruel tactic.
"Robin! Wake up! Joker just killed all of the league and Young Justice! we need to get away, he is coming for us, He already got Alfred!" He yelled near the Boys head.
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:46 am

Dick leapt from his bed his green hoodie was wrinkled laying on his dresser and his pants lay far away. He didnt know where his super suit was. He tripped over the controller rolling into a crouch ready to spring. His blue pinstripe boxers were wrinkled and his thin torso was a stark white. When he noticed it was only Batman he frowned. "You disrupted my Aster." He said grabbing his pants.

Raye crawled out from under the multiple papers that consumed her bed and headed downstairs. Her hair was loosely fishtail braided and hung over one shoulder. She wore a black All Time Low shirt and bright blue pants. She smiled at Superboy giving him their signature fist bump then youre looking good sign.
WalrusFaces (Layla)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:14 am

Sauske walked out of her room, the door automatically sliding open. She was in her pajamas, a tanktop with a cat on it and a pair of girl boxers, her short light pink hair was slightly messy. She rubbed her eyes as she walked into the Cave's kitchen. She sat down and used her telepathy to make herself a bowl of Cap'n Crunch Berries cereal. Not exactly healthy, but seeing as how she was a superhero she got all the exercise she needed to stay healthy. As well as a few bruises, but she didn't exactly care about that. She had dark circles under her eyes from only getting about 4 hours of sleep during the whole week, which was really bad seeing as how it was Friday.

M'gann walked into the kitchen where everyone else was. "Good morning everyone!" she said perkily, smiling widely. This earned her a death glare from Sauske, causing her glass of orange juice that Sauske was hovering over to herself fall to the kitchen floor and break. "Come on, Sauske, be more up beat. You'd think that you would be up beat, looking at your hair." she said in her normal loud voice. "M'gann, do everyone a favor and shut up." Sauske said in a slightly monotone voice, not breaking her glare.
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:21 am

Azreal sped into the cave and stopped short of the broken glass and frowning. "Uhh should I ask?" She asked in her quiet voice, she was trying to talk low so as to not cough. Wally stopped behind her and smirked.
"Hey beautifuls." He said to the other girls in the cave an easy grin on his face. He glanced at Azreal with concern noting how pale she was, well she normally was pale but this time was a bit off.

"And we are late, Robin did I not tell you to get to bed early? Now suit up and meet me at the Zeta beams in three minutes. We need to send you on your mission." Bats growled out and turned to leave. "Oh and by the way you may want to learn to clean up your room a bit. If Al were to perish you would be doomed." He said over his shoulder and left.

MADDIE WENT TO SHOWER WE CAN CONTINUE JUST TRY NOT TO GET TOO AHEAD!
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:25 am

Raye looked over at Sauske and M'gann. Her waffles had been preparing themselves and wer now floating over to her. "Hey M'gann. You can come hang out with me and we can be loud and proud together!" She gave her a smile before watching the fridge swing open to make her a glass of milk as well. She gave Wally a wink and Azreal a bright smile and what looked like sign language for bird. She took her things and headed on through to the living room.

Robin yanked on his supersuit and shoved his daily clothes into his pack and headed up to the Zeta beams. He took one last glance bak at his room. Poor Alfred. He ruffled his hair seeing Bat. He whipped out his mask and glided it across his eyes.
WalrusFaces (Layla)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:39 am

Azreal shook her head with a laugh and loked up when Robin and Bats were announced.
"Team get dressed you have a mission bright and early." Bats said simply, knowing that they would listen his voice was law.
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:02 am

Sauske sighed and levitated to her room, too tired to walk. She put on her costume and levitated out of her room to where Bats and Robin were, waiting on the rest of the team. M'gann, having already been dressed, was already there as well. If she said "Hello, Megan" one time today, she swore she was going to "accidentally" levitate a boulder on top of her.

M'gann looked cheerfully around, then noticed that Sauske was glaring at her. She really wished that she would stop being so sour all the time. If she wasn't, then maybe they could be best friends. She really liked that idea. They could have sleepovers and they could give each other makeovers, and all the other things that normal human girls did. The thought of that made M'gann even happier.
Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:29 am

Azreal sighed and went to the meeting room and leaned on the wall waiting for the orders Wally stared her down knowing that she wasn't feeling good and not wanting her to go on this mission but he wouldn't say anything. She knew her own boundaries

Bats went to the computer and pulled up some files.
"Right so joker has been at it again, along with Harley. I need you guys to go to jokers hide out and stop him. He is working with Ivy and Scarecrow to export drugs to Gotham, Central city, and happy harbor, these drugs cause strong hallucinogens, they attack the immune system and the brain leaving one in a vulnerable and in a psychotic state of mind until the drugs wear off. Remember to pack gas masks and do not hesitate to put them on." Bats said nodded at Robin and left
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next