Young justice

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Young justice

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:24 am

Ooc: Until my characters are involved they shall be in Canada.
Sauske Is A Cat
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile http://sauskeis-sherlockedinthetardis.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:33 am

"Bats! Sedate her then! Dont just stand there yammering!" Dick said mentally hitting himself for disrespecting batman.
WalrusFaces (Layla)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:39 am

Bats nodded and Wally placed Az on the bed wincing as she punched him. Bats went to sedate Az and she knocked the needle out of his hand shattering it. He frowned and left the room and returned with Ollie and Black canary. BC got her arms to hold her down and Ollie(Green Arrow) held down her legs. This set off a stream of panic from Az. She began to scream and try to break free like she was about to die. Tears streamed down her face as she panicked more and began to cough roughly. "DICK WALLY HELP ME PLEASE!!" She sobbed out as bats retrieved a second sedative.
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:58 am

Robin Rushed forward but stopped. The sheer horror in Az's expression after seeing him was heartbreaking. It was the hallucinogens he told himself.
WalrusFaces (Layla)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:04 am

Azreal began to sob and took to simply brokenly screaming as bats sedated her. She slowly began to calm down to simply whimpers and silent tears running down her cheeks as she drifted off to sleep. Wally sighed and walked up to wipe off her cheeks smooth her hair and take off her mask trusting everyone within the room. He looked to robin and placed a hand on his shoulder knowing how strong their friendship was, Hell it had to be if Az knew his real name. "I'm sorry that you had bear witness to that." He said
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:20 am

Dick nodded. "Its all part of the job."He had taken back to that usual solid gruffness about him. He walked over and glanced down at Az. He slowly slid on his black shades.
WalrusFaces (Layla)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:29 am

Bats sighed as he walked over to get blood samples from Az to gauge the amount of drug she had inhailed.
"For now you two stay with her, if she wakes up and is still frantic sedate her again." Bats said gruffly and walked out. Wally sighed nodded and sat down on a chair by the bed. "So i guess you are closer friends than I guessed." He said leaning back and glancing between the two
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:58 am

"Yeah. I guess you could say that." Robin took the chair on the other side of her. "Shes always so Asterous." he said twirling a piece of her hair.
WalrusFaces (Layla)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:05 am

"IE you have feelings for her?" Wally asked watching Robin play with Azreals hair and giving a small smirk. It was replaced soon by a frown. "You know half of the time I don't know what to do with her. She is moe closed off from her emotions than you or even Bats. When I try to get anything from her, she simply shuts down or switches topics. Hell I don't even know if she even really likes the hero business. I would doubt it after the Joker incident." Wally said then looked up quickly knowing that Rob didn't know about that. That had taken place whilse she and Wally were out of the country for a few months on order of Bats to hound joker.
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris_Amaru on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:21 am

Cat told me to go ahead and put this here.

Super Name: Blue Burst
Eye: Black where white should be and the colored part yellow. Wears green contacts to try and blend in
Hair: Silver
Height: 5’4”
Appearance:
Personality: Determined, out-going, sarcastic, optimistic, and loyal. Has a strong sense of justice…..well what she considers right or wrong. Her strong sense of what she thinks is wrong and right may sometime lead her to fall back on her thieving background and steal if she sees the need to do so.
Relatives: Damian Bordeaux (adopted father), Jullian Bordeaux (adopted brother)
Powers/Abilities:
Bio-Kinetic Energy – Can take the potential energy stored in an object and turn it into kinetic energy. Charging the item she is able to make an instant explosive. She is also able to time the objects detonation. This ability can also accelerate an objects kinetic energy. Example: Acceleration a pipes kinetic energy and you may have to ability to cut right through a tree without having to have the strength to do so. She can also use the acceleration on herself to improve abilities such as agility, reflexes, flexibility, dexterity, coordination, balance, and endurance. This makes her a very good hand to hand fighter. Just as acceleration is possible so is deceleration of an object in motion. She does not have to be in contact with this object to keep it from moving but it does take a certain amount of concentration.
Mental Ability – Due to the energy always running through her body it is hard for telepaths to get past her mental walls and keeps her from being detected as easily.
Technology wiz – She has a high level knowledge of computers and hacking abilities. This helps her to hack into security systems and other data bases she needs to get herself into. (Came in very handy when she was a thief)
Power limits:
Bio-kinetic – Larger objects tend to take longer to charge than smaller items. She keeps a bag of marbles with her at all times for that exact reason. Also she can only charge an item if she is direct contact with it.
Fears/Phobias: Spiders, the sound of thunder
Weakness(s): Her loyalty to her friends could be considered a weakness at some points. Their safety being used to make her do what someone want her to.
Mental weakness(s): Doesn’t sleep as much as she should so her mental stability suffers from time to time
Weapon(s): Marbles (blows them up with the bio-kinetic energy), portable computer on her wrist that can hack into any system (even some robots nearby), extendable staff (used when she accelerates the kinetic energy of it)
Occupation(s): Ex-thief, student, hero
Random quirks/extra info: When she is nervous she will take a deck of cards and shuffle them over and over again. Has a starburst shaped scar on her back from a stray explosion when she was first learning how to use her abilities.
Bio: Luca was abandoned before she was even a year old and left on the streets. She was picked up by Damian Bordeaux, the leader of a large crime family in the lower half of the United States, due to her unique appearance. She was born Albino with white hair and pale skin, her eyes black with yellow pupils. She seemed a normal enough child until she was about 6 or so. Things she touched began to blow up, move faster, or stop moving altogether. Damian saw this as something he could use to his advantage and started to teach her the art of thievery along with his own son Jullian and his friend Shade Hyde. The three became very close over the years of training and working together.
She worked as an errand girl for her father, and anyone else that would pay the right price, starting at the age of 11. This continued until she was around 13. Being as young as she was she didn’t understand the reason she was stealing these different things for people and once she found out what they were being used for she refused to steal for anyone again. This enraged her father and resulted in her leaving her home and relocating herself to Central City where she lives by herself, her brother and Shade staying with her every so often when he can. With the help of her brother she was able to attend the school in the city.

Chris_Amaru
n00b.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:23 am

^
^
^
^
you don't have to read all that it will come up later
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:03 am

llllaaaaayyyyyylllllaaaaaa?
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:35 am

sorry s omuch to reply too. Alright. Oh and i think im going to kill off aqualad

"Who said I have feelings for her. Shes a member of the team. Its my job to worry about her ever since Aqualad...." Robin stopped. It had been his own fault that Aqualad had ...combusted. He had been the leader and was trying to save everyone with a duel but stupid robin got in the way. Noe Dick had risen up to his position as leader.
WalrusFaces (Layla)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:43 am

Dude I have been your best friend for almost ten years now. I know the signs of you feeling more than asterous about a girl." Wally said calmly and looked down when Az whimpered and began to move. The sedative wearing off but not the toxin.
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:02 am

Jasey walked in the room looking at Wally and Dick. "Hey im here to finish up on flushing the toxins out of her brain!" She said this with a smile on her face. "Do you mind leaving a moment? Its easier to work without," She paused a moment a slight muscle spasm ripping through her body. "Im sorry about that. Its from her brain pulses. I still wish for you to leave. Too many Brain signals. Might tweak the wrong thing."

Dick growled a bit in his throat. He wanted to protest leaving but instead he stood from his chair. "Of course." He motioned to Wally. He brushed Azs hair from her face before leaving the room.
WalrusFaces (Layla)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fangluv1089 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:06 am

Wally nodded squeezed Az's hand and left to room to stand outside the door with Rob. "Look I know after what happened last time, you are afraid to show your feelings but you know for a fact that you cant hide from me." HE said to him leaning on the closed door so he could keep an eye on his sister
fangluv1089
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3