Peyton Jewel Bircarde
Hooman.
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Woof woof.

Post  Peyton on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:53 am

Are we gonna start this one tonight? Orrr....
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:11 am

Gahhh, sorry... I'm watching the walking dead... ewwwehh. Nooo, stop brushing the little zombie's hair creepy man!... I don't care if it was your daughter! Just shoot it!

Okay, sorry... Cute pictures, for your profile and your character. Girl always starts with this one. Setting: Girls are sneaking out of the house sometime after midnight. And sam is doing something in the woods. :3

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:22 am

HEY NOOOO SPOILERS FFISLJFKLSFJKLDSJ I HAVEN"T SEEN IT YET FOOK

It had been a long day, she had moved the last of her things into her new room. But, she still hadn't met anyone in town, so there wasn't really anything for her to do. Sighing slightly Peyton walked over to her bedroom window and looked out. Off in the distance at the edge of town was the woods that she was warned not to go into. Unfortunately Peyton was a curious and sort of rebellious girl. So, she Peyton decided it would be a good idea to go to the woods and check it out. Quietly Peyton through on a pea coat and a scarf and grabbed a flash light. Silently she slipped form the window and down the gutter. It wasn't long before Peyton was at the edge of the looming forest. flicking on her flashlight Peyton walked fearlessly into the woods. It was peaceful, but a creepy feeling was creeping at the back of her mind. Shaking her head she chose to ignore it. It was going to uneventful night she thought, and sighed to herself.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:33 am

Sam dozed quietly in a tree at the edge of the woods. He'd been told by the alpha to patrol for a new girl. Most new people in the town ended up blowing off the warnings and coming in to the woods, so someone always watched the first few weeks. And, oh lucky him, he was that one. Only a few hours after midnight did he catch an interesting scent and realize that, oh lucky him again, this girl was gorgeous, around his age, and passing right under his tree. An excited growl rose in his chest as he admired the view from behind. Oh yeah. He'd have lots of fun with this one.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:41 am

Peyton walked around for a while with nothing happening. Every now and then an animal would run in her path, run from her, or fly over head. Not once did she flinch or turn back. But, then something made the hairs on her neck stand up, something like a growl flowed into her ear. No, that couldn't be what she heard. Could it? Slowly she turned on her heels in a 180, and pointed the light out in front of her. "Hello?" She called, her voice smooth and sweet. She didn't seem scared, at least, not yet. Someone must be out here trying to fuck with her, she thought. She was the perfect pray, the new girl. Awesome. Just another place full of cruel people.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:51 am

Sam gave asmall laugh and hopped from his branch. "Hey. So you're the new girl, eh? My name is Sam. I knew you'd show up sooner or later." He squinted and grinned. "The rumors don't do you justice. You're gorgeous."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:55 am

Peyton jerked around to see someone standing there. He was watching her as though she were a meal. "Oh great, someone else to be an ass, " Peyton said rolling her eyes. Where she used to live people picked on her all the time when she was in high school. She was tired of it, and wasn't going to put up with it anymore. Now that she was older and could really choose who to be around she wasn't going to let her dumb ass peers try to get the better of her. "What is it, you so bored you had to wait for me to come along to pick on?" She asked and held the light in his face.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:05 am

Sam frowned. "Excuse me, but I haven't given you any reason to think I'm insulting you. I work at home and I don't get a lot of time to socialize. I wanted to meet you. We don't get many new people around here." He leaned against the tree and stared at the girl past the flashlight beam. "But thank you, for just assuming I'm here to insult you at two in the morning."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:11 am

Peyton frowned, "Greeeat," She sighed. "Look, I don't have time for this," And again she turned on her heels this time towards the exit she came in through. "Thanks but, no thanks," She said and started to walk off. She didn't want to get into any trouble, and she thought it best to get out of there before she did. She didn't like the feeling this guy gave her, it was almost....other wordly. Like there was something about him that shouldn't be possible. But, again, if it were impossible it wouldn't happen so, she brushed the thought away.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:27 pm

Sam strode forward and slid his arm around the girl, holding her tight to his chest. "Hey, now. It's rude to walk away in the middle of a conversation. For that, I might just have to punish you, sweetie." He proceeded to scoop her up in his arms and carry her deeper into the forest. "You should have been smart and acted nicer to me." He tightened his grip on her until she couldn't squirm around.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:59 pm

Peyton grimaced and looked up to the mans face. His features seemed almost... Dog like? No, that couldn't be possible, could it? Biting her lip for a moment she turned her face away. This man was too strong for even her to handle. She could fight but, he was too strong. "You'd be defensive to if you lived the life I did," Peyton said gently her voice and demeanor becoming a little hectic but also weak. What was this man going to do with her? Hurt her? Or worse? She wondered then, if she were ever going to see her "home" again.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:58 pm

Sam laughed at this. "Oh, sweetheart, I highly doubt it. But go ahead, humor me with why you're such a rude little thing." As he walked through the forest, the was a sudden lack of noise. No birds, or squirrels, or any other animals stirred for awhile. And then the trees and undergrowth got thicker, wilder, and sound came back to the forest. But it was people noises and dog noises. Soft growls only feet away, laughter far off in the distance. There were shapes moving just inside the shadows that followed Sam and his girl.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:44 am

Occ; don't know what her back story is so I'm gonna make it up

Ic; Peyton felt her heart pound harder, and not in a good way. "We'll, if you must know..." Peyton began keeping her eyes on the shadows around them, "My parents were killed." She said and not her lip trying to stay tough and hold back tears. Her parents death was actually what had brought her to this town to love with her aunt. An aunt she hardly knew. "The people in the place I used to live always attacked me. Verbally, and physically," she explained. That was when she started fighting back with others, becoming guarded. "I wasn't being rude. I'm protecting myself," Peyton said. Or trying to, she thought to herself. Peyton had a feeling she was going to end up just like her parents; dead. What ever was watching them in the shadows, she had a feeling it or rather, they were just like the man carrying her now. She wasn't going to get out of here.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:06 am

//I never force a background on my characters or the characters of my friends. Keeps things interesting when someone else makes it up.

Sam rolled his eyes. "Oh, boo frickety hoo. There are people in this world who have had it worse than you, and I speak from experience." Just then, quite close by, a wolf howled. Then slowly, more and more wolves joined in and Sam stopped walking. He tilted his head back, then sniffed the air. A low growl ripped through his chest.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:11 am

Peyton felt like a knife was stabbed through her chest. She hadn't said how her parents had died, only that they were killed. In truth, she had watched them be murdered. It was her fault. She had been too weak to do anything, and here she was again being to weak to do anything. But, her thought was ripped from her when the man holding her responded to a wolf howl and growled himself. She had known there was something off about him. was he a....no. Was that even possible? She had read about them in books, but, she didn't believe it. But, the look of her features, his attitude, being out in the forest this late. It was all making sense, which only made Peyton feel crazy.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:19 am

Suddenly, Sam let the girl stan don her feet. "Yes, I'm a wolf. No, I'm not going to answer any questions right now. If you run, I will catch you. I'm going to transform and you're going to ride on my back. Got that? Good." He rushed his words, not even pausing for air until he was done. He turned, and the air around him shimmered, and then out of nowhere, a huge golden wolf was standing in front of Peyton. It growled and motioned for Peyton to get on his back.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:23 am

Peyton felt her heart sink slightly, so it was possible. Swallowing hard she looked at the wolf and stepped close. If he was going to hurt her, why hadn't by now? Was something else interfering? She wondered if maybe another wolf pack was intruding. Peyton had read a book once about that. They have their own territories, and if someone form another pack walked into another's there was usually a huge problem. Hopping on the wolfs back she gripped the golden fur tightly. If she was going to die tonight she figured she might as well go with dignity. Not trying to run or barter for her life.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:33 am

Wolf-Sam took off at high speed the second the girl could hold on to his fur. He tore through the woods, zigzagging and dodging and ducking, until finally he came upon a clearing filled with people and wolves. The alpha was standing in the middle, holding a little girl in his arms. Sam shook his girl from his back and transformed into a human. "Oh my god, is that..?"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:38 am

Peyton pushed herself to her feet and looked at all of the people and wolves around the clearing. There were some bigger than others, and some dark and some light. One of them was cradling a small child in their arms. Was that someone's child? Or had then taken her? she didn't know. But, if she had to guess it belong to someone here, because of the way everyone was holding their gaze on it. But, when Peyton shifted and accidentally knocked a rock out of the way many of the wolves, if not all locked their hungry eyes on her. stiffening, Peyton held still. Maybe she was a meal just like she thought she was.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:45 am

Sam pushed many wolves out the way to get to the little girl. There was a commotion, then Sam was pushed away. He was so angry that his eyes were going wolf and he was snarling. "Let me see her! What the hell is wrong with you people?!"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:50 am

Peyton stepped forward instinctively but, stopped herself. That man, that..wolf. He seemed like he was in so much pain. Fighting to get to that little girl desperately. Then it hit her, was that...his daughter? How could others keep him from his own flesh and blood. She knew his pain, not being able to be with your family. Having them kept from you but, you could see them. Peyton stepped forward again and finally spoke, "I-i don't know what you plan to do with me, or what that girl is to him, but for god sakes, just let him see her. He's fighting so desperately, can't you see that?" She asked, her voice gaining confidence as she went. Her heart was thumping loudly in her ears now, what the hell had she just done?
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:55 am

A few wolves turned to the human girl and snarled. "That little girl is his tainted half-breed daughter. She's dead. She deserved what she got. Now stay out of it or you'll end up like the little bitch!" they told her. Sam was jarred and kicked and pushed and shoved until he was spat out of the circle. The alpha dropped his daughter's lifeless body on the ground and the wolves left.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:04 am

Peyton held still, but strong. When the wolves left she dashed over to where the wolf man was laying and where the body of his daughter was. Slowly she removed her scarf and wrapped the body up in it so the child only looked at though it were merely sleeping. Peyton walked up behind the wolf man quietly and lay the body down gently. He may have wanted to hurt her, and he still may want to. But, she could feel his pain right now, and she wanted to help, she needed to help. Kneeling down Peyton slowly reached a hand out and touched his shoulder. He would have been badly hurt if he were a human, but again she had read they heal a lot faster. So Peyton figured he was laying here like he was because of the grief he felt. "I don't know what you have planned for me but, well, I'm sorry," she said and then stood again, stepping back form the child's body and the wolf man.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next