Woof woof.

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Re: Woof woof.

Post  Fennec on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:10 am

Sam just laid there for a while with his eyes closed. His bruises and cuts faded to nothing. After a long while, he got up and grabbed the human girl's hand and started pulling her away from the clearing, deeper and deeper into the woods. His eyes had returned to their normal green, if a bit more... emotionless. "Hurry up. I want to get home and sleep before sunrise," he said casually, as if he hadn't left his dead daughter in a clearing.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:16 am

Peyton gasped lightly and tried to pull back , "But your--" He tugged on her and spoke over her. He was taking her home to his place? Swallowing she let herself be tugged along. This poor man, his heart must have been aching. His daughter had just been killed by someone he couldn't go against. She had figured out that the man holding his daughter was the alpha by the way that the others had been standing around him. Peyton had decided then and there, if she was going to die she would go willingly. She'd think about how her parents were waiting for her, and not be afraid.
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:08 am

Sam slowed down and loosened his grip some on the girl's wrist. "I'm not allowed to go near her at all," he said quietly. He didn't look at the girl. "I wasn't even with my daughter when she was born. I was allowed to watch through the glass. Then her mother was killed in front of me because she was a human." And that's all he said.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:12 am

Peyton looked at him sympathetically. They knew the same pain, people they loved had both been killed in front of them. Peyton's parents, and his lover and child. She imagined that his pain was much deeper. "I'm sorry, " Was all Peyton could think to say, she wasn't sure why she was here, but she seemed less afraid. But, at the back of her mind she did wonder what this man wolf had in store for her. Was it the pack that wanted her captured, or had he taken this upon himself? She didn't have the slightest inclination so she asked, "What do you plan to do with me?" She was pretty sure she didn't want to know the answer but, was freakishly calm.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:23 am

Sam shrugged. "I don't know. Ne wpeople usually end up in the forest, so the alpha assigned me to watch for you. I'm not going to kill you. Unless you want to die, you should stay inside if you aren't with me. My pack is quite hostile towards humans." He paused, turned and looked her up and down. "You are a human, right? You aren't just screwing with me?" He hooked an arm around the girl and pulled her so close that he could feel her breath on his skin. He bent his head and pressed his face close to her neck, sniffing her.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:28 am

Peyton felt herself relax a little more until she was pulled in. "As far as I know, I'm human, " She said her cheeks heating quickly. "If you aren't going to kill me, then you should know my name is Peyton, " She said and tried to put some space between them. Not out of fear, but for the fact that someone she didn't know was pressed tightly against her. But, before she got away Peyton noticed, that this man smelled just like the forest air. Pine and Rain water. It was a smell Peyton was very comfortable with. Suddenly she shook her head and frowned, she was in the arms of a wear wolf and was admiring his smell? What the hell was wrong with her? Then another thought occurred to her, "Does the alpha want me dead?" She asked softly.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:57 am

Sam noted the way Peyton's nostrils flared and the small bit of appreciation in her eyes as she caught his scent. He smiled slightly. "No, the alpha isn't going to kill you unless you give him a reason, little wolf." He winked at her, showing he caught her little slip there. "It's okay if you enjoy my scent. Being around a wolf, you'll have to get used to it anyways." He turned and kept walking deeper into the woods. "I think you have a wonderful scent," he commented. "I can't really describe it. Is it your shampoo, or just natural?"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:06 am

Peyton flushed, and looked away from him when he commented. "Uhm, well, my shampoo isn't very strong.." She said and held her shirt to her nose. "I guess it must just be me," She said and then started to follow after him. "Whats your name?" She asked gently as she tried to keep pace. He was taking long strides that she could hardly keep up with. "If you don't know what to do with me, why did your pack ask you to look out for me?" She asked. There were so many questions she had to ask him. But, she wasn't sure she wanted to know all the answers.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:15 am

Sam waited until Peyton was walking next to him so he could scoop her up in his arms again. "My name is Sam. I don't know the answer to your other question. Now, rest on me. It'll be a while until we reach my home, and I have the hunch that you didn't spend a lot of time sleeping today."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:20 am

Peyton gasped slightly when h scooped her up and then nodded. "You're right, I haven't really slept in a week," She said and wrapped her arms around his muscular neck. Slowly she relaxed and leaned into him, indulging in his scent once again. It only took a few moments before she was breathing heavily her pink hair falling into her eyes.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:43 am

Sam kept walking until sunrise, when he broked into a clearing with a small but comfortable-looking house in the middle. He went in inside and laid Peyton on his bed slowly, tucking the blankets around her. After a moment of hesitation, he got in bed with her and fell asleep.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:32 am

//Bumple beez

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:33 am

That night Peyton tossed and turne, half shouting in her sleep. It was about 5 am when Peyton shot up in the bed, sweating and panting. She'd had the same nightmare every night since her parents death. It was like a tape rewinding and playing over again in high definition. Looking around she noticed she was in someone's home, and in someone's bed. Looking down she noticed Sam sleeping beside her.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:47 am

Sam murmured quietly as he slept, his brow creasing as Peyton stirred and cried out. He relaxed when she was quiet and still, and rolled over on his side. His golden hair was quite a bit longer than most guys' hair, falling to his shoulders. As he turned, his long, straight hair fell and covered his face. His arms reached for the only source of warmth in the bed, Peyton, and held her to his chest.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:20 pm

Peyton yelped when she was pulled down by the sleeping wolf man. "Sam!" Peyton half shouted trying to pull away from him. This was too close or comfort, she didn't like the depressing yet comforting feeling his scent have her. She wanted to go home, and avoid the general public. Just be a hermit, that would have been perfect for her.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:29 pm

Sam growled and jolted awake, then suddenly realized the events of the past day. "Oh," he huffed sleepily. "Uhm, sorry. I usually snuggle up with something while I sleep. Didn't mean to... whatever." He sighed and fell back into his little pocket of sleep-warmth. "Did you have a bad dream? You can talk to me. I don't give good advice, but I like to listen..."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:37 pm

//You're posting a lot slower than you usually do. Are you injured or something?

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:43 pm

//sorry on my IPhone

Peyton pulled herself to her feet and stepped away from the bed. "I.. I just want to go home," she admitted. It was painful being around Sam. His scent only brought back painful memories and the way Sam acted only made it worse. "Just... Just let me go," she said turning for her back was facing him, tears welling up in her eyes.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:50 pm

Sam sighed. "Peyton, I seriously wish I could let you go home right now and forget any of this happened. But there are so many laws to get past and a treaty with the humans and I just... I can't. I'm sorry. But we're allowed to go to your home to collect your things, as long as I'm with you."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:35 am

Peyton stiffened and frowned, still not looking at Sam. "What the hell did I do?" She asked to no one in particular. "What did I do to deserve this?" She asked a non answerable question again. She didn't understand why any of these things were happening to her. Why people hated her, why her parents were killed, and why she wasn't allowed to be normal. No one had ever seen her that way and now she wasn't even allowed to try.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:19 am

Sam watched Peyton for a moment, then reached out to hold her hand gently. "I really am sorry," he said softly. "Peyton, just.... Tell me, whenever you want something or need something or want to talk, just talk to me okay? I want you to be at least a little bit comfortable here." He shook his hair from his face and sat up. "If you want to take a shower, the bathroom is down the hall, at the end. Tell me what you'd like for breakfast and I'll make it for you."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:31 am

Peyton jerked her hand away, "What I want is to leave, to go home, and to be forgotten!" She spat loudly and stomped off toward the the bathroom. When she got there she threw off her coat and slammed the door. Quickly she rushed in and turned on the water. As she let it run she sobbed, heavily. A lot of crazy things were running through her head, and she wasn't sure what to make of all of it. Wolf men? Alphas? Kidnapped! All of these things were making her head pound and she felt like screaming over and over until her throat bled.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:43 am

Sam frowned at the door and huddle dunder the blankets again. Every door and window in his house was pretty much locked except the bedroom and bathroom doors. If that's how she was going to act, then fine. He was only trying to be nice.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:49 am

Peyton took a shower until the water became ice. She had cleaned off and then stood like stone for about 45 minutes. Stepping out of the shower Peyton didn't meet her own eyes in the reflection of the mirror ahead of her. She couldn't stand to see herself alive and well when others, like her parents, were ripped from the world for no reason. Unlocking the door and stepping out, Peyton was in a towel the rest at about the middle of her thigh. "Sam?" she called walking toward the living room. "Do you have any clean clothes I can borrow?" Her pink wet hair dripped periodically at her feet, and steam rose off her warm skin. Her voice sounded guilty, and she did feel that way. After she had yelled at him, and slammed the door in his face, she shouldn't have been asking a favor of him. She was just a rotten person and she hated herself for it.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:02 am

Sam, still in bed, jumped slightly at the sound of a feminine voice. It was already about noon, but he was tired from staying up all night. When he remember it was Peyton, he sighed. "All clothes in this house are in this bedroom," he called. "I don't have any women's clothes, but you can wear some of my old stuff until we can go get yours."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next