Woof woof.

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Re: Woof woof.

Post  Peyton on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:24 pm

Peyton looked confused, but she quickly picked up the pieces he laid in front of her. She looked at them for along time, and her expression slowly turned from confusion to one of pure joy.
When she looked back up at 'Blaze' she tackled him to the ground. Kissing him all over. "Oh Sam!" She cried hugging him tightly to her.
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:41 am

//I'm still going to call him Blaze, So it doesn't get confusing.

Blaze laughed and held Peyton just as tightly and pushed her hair back away from her face. "I've missed you so much, sweet girl. I almost gave up looking for you. We've been roaming for months, and I'd heard rumors of a girl like you, but we never caught up in time." He paused, then his face drifted closer to hers and he kissed her gently.

Sam came back into the clearing, looking worried. "Peyton? I heard an unfamiliar voice, are you-" He stopped and gaped at the sight of Peyton and Blaze kissing on the forest floor. "What the hell is going on?!"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:43 am

Peyton had happy tears in her eyes, she kissed him back quickly and desperately. But, when 'Sam' came into the clearing and shouted she jerked herself free of Blaze and fell back against the tree.
"It's none of your business," Peyton snapped. She was still sitting close to Blaze, and she had the urge to stick her hand in his, but fought back the urge as she thought it might make the situation worse.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:00 am

Blaze was instantly blank again. He stood up and ruffled Peyton's hair sweetly, then turned to 'Sam' and just watched him, daring him to do something.

Sam stood there, just as blank, staring at Peyton. "I thought we were married. Does that mean absolutely nothing to you?" He shook his head and stormed off into the forest.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:02 am

//I might take a really long time to reply. Please, don't hate me.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:48 am

Peyton looked at Sam, and tried to say something but he was gone before she could. "Why did I leave him?" Peyton asked looking at Blaze. All of this confused her as she tried to fit things together.
Biting her lip she looked back in the direction Sam had stalled off in. She didn't know what she would say if he ever came back. Frowning she looked back at Blaze, "Do you know how my family died?" Peyton asked him out of the blue.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:56 am

Blaze nodded, looking sad. "I do know, but I don't think you really want to. That man you married first, the wealthy lord... He got angry that you left and went crazy. He killed the whole royal family and set the castle ablaze."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:08 am

Peyton went white when she heard the truth. She looked between Sam's exit and Blaze. Over and over he looked her yes feeling with tears. She could feel her heart becoming angry.
Quickly she got to her feet and drew an arrow, she was quickly heading toward where Sam had stalled off to. Peyton couldn't remember but, she imagined that this was how she reacted last time she heard this news.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:14 am

Blaze shot to his feet and stopped Peyton by wrapping his arms around her tightly. "You can't kill a man if he has no memory of what he did, Peyton! You have to wait until he finds his memory." He was weak and thin, not strong enough to hold Peyton back, but he hoped she would see reason and calm down.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:18 am

Peyton struggled for a moment, but fell to her knees. She couldn't stand it but, Blaze was right. He'd have to know his crime before paying for it.
Covering her face, Peyton began to cry hard. She was shaking and trying hard to keep her sobs quiet.
"That bastard!" She'd mumbled every now and then.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:28 am

Blaze pulled Peyton into his lap and sat against the Piece tree. He pulled her hair away from her face with a torn piece of string and wrapped his arms around her. Then he did what he'd learned to do best: Listen.

At that time, most of the men came back, all but Sam. They all gaped at the sight of Blaze holding a crying Peyton in his arms. But all he did was shrug and stare off into the distance, the same silent man they had always known.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:36 am

Peyton cried for a while longer and then pulled herself together. "I'm sorry men," Peyton said regally. She was still very royal like even after the down fall of her kingdom.
"I've been very tired lately," she said in an apologetic tone.
Walking over to the fire she added some more wood and sat down. "You all should eat and rest," she suggested.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:42 am

Blaze was already dozing, along with three other men. Really, only Jax was wide awake. He smiled at Peyton. He looked to be in his mid-fifties, almost old enough to be her father. "Peyton, would you come and give an old man some company? I'd like to speak to you."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:35 am

Peyton looked around and then nodded. "Sure," she said coolly. Walking over she sat beaide him with a few feet between them. Enough for them to both be sitting comfortably.
"Was there anything in particular you'd like to talk about?" Peyton asked politely, "or maybe about the bet you made involving me?" Peyton asked smirking over at him.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:55 am

Jax chuckled and handed Peyton a small plate of squirrel meat. "Both. Here's the squirrel dinner Chess had to catch for everyone." Chess was still somewhat awake and made a face at Jax. "You're welcome, ungrateful snot," he teased before falling asleep. Jax smiled and threw a blanket over the sleeping young boy, who was only about fourteen. "I wanted to know why Samuel isn't back yet, and why you and Blaze are so chummy. I have a feeling that he talked. Am I right?"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:56 pm

Peyton looked him over, studying his face. Jax looked kind enough so she decided to tell him. "Blaze, he's my husband." Peyton said and glanced over at the sleeping man.
As shes looked back she shrugged and waved a dismissive hand. "I don't really know why Sam isn't back," She told him. Though he was still mad it probably wasn't like him to have a free meal. Sighing, Peyton leaned back against a near by log.
"Why so curious?" She asked looking over to Jax.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:02 pm

Jax smiled sympathetically and wrapped a blanket around Peyton's shoulders. "Just curious for a friend. It must be hard on Sam for you and Blaze to find this out. That boy really loves you. Just try to smooth it over when he comes back, okay dove?"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:42 am

Peyton shrugged and looked over at the older man, "I don't know," She mumbled and shut her eyes. She was tired.
Peyton sighed and folded her arms across her chest. What would he know about Sam loving her? He was incapable of love at this point. There would have been no way for him to know anything about Sam's feelings. Unless...
Peyton opened her eyes and looked over at Jax, "Do we know you at all?" she asked seriously.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:06 am

Jax shook his head and laid back, getting comfortable. "No, my dear, not as far as I know. But I'm not a young man anymore, and I'm quite experienced in the ways of the heart by now. I know how you young'uns go about love. Just try and cheer Sam up, okay? He'll still love you, and it'll hurt, but he'll be happy for you and Blaze in the end."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:39 am

Peyton scoffed, "It's none of your business," She snapped. She didn't know who this person thought he was. He didn't know her, and there was no way he could know Sam's feelings if he didn't remember them himself.
Frowning, she got up from where she was sitting and walked off.
Peyton didn't want anything to do with Jax any longer. He didn't know what he was talking about, and the fact that he was asking her for things in such a short time. It all really irritated her.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:19 pm

"Who is he to you?" It was Sam now, and he dropped from the tree next to her. "You were kissing him like you needed him more than you need water or air. Who is he?" His voice and eyes betrayed jealousy, yes, but also quite a lot of pain. "Is this because I can't feel love yet?" He took her hand and pressed it to his chest, where his heart was beating strong. "I can almost feel it. I really do like you. I want to be with you so badly. So badly. Can't you wait for me to find my piece? Please," he begged, clutching her hand tighter to his chest like his heart would stop if he didn't.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:35 pm

Peyton looked away from Sam, startled slightly from not noticing him when he appeared. When she pulled her hands from his, thats when she spoke, "I gained more memory just before you stormed off," Peyton explained and looked up at him, "That man, is my husband, much more than you can ever hope to be," She said and it wasn't in a acidic way. It was a fact, just as any other.
"I don't remember everything, but I ran away from you, and I love him," She said and backed away. She turned on her heels and started to go back to the camp fire, not wanting to see his reaction. It could have been violent for all she knew.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:45 pm

Blaze was mostly awake as Peyton returned to the camp. He gave her a long, thoughtful, sleepy look and held out his arms to her. "Lay your head on me and sleep," he said softly. His movements were very relaxed and comfortable when he talked to Peyton. He wasn't at all embarrassed to have her sleep on him. She had done it many times before, and after all they were married. For a moment his eyes moved past Peyton as Sam entered the clearing and laid down. Then his eyes were back on Peyton and Blaze gave her a small smile.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:49 pm

With out looking back at Sam, Peyton slumped down beside Blaze and fell into his arms. The action was so familiar and warm, that it made Peyton smile.
She knew in her heart that she had done this a thousand times, even if she couldn't exactly remember every time.
As she laid there, started to be over come with sleep, she wondered what was going through Sam's mind. He didn't remember that horrible things he had did, but yet she couldn't stop from treating him as though he did. She loved Blaze, and not Sam. She couldn't bring herself to do so otherwise, even if she wanted to try. Which, if you must know, she didn't.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:37 pm

Blaze wrapped his arms around Peyton tightly and pressed his lips to her forehead, giving her a soft kiss. He buried his face in her hair and breathed in her sweet, familiar scent and whispered, "I love you, Peyton."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next