Woof woof.

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Re: Woof woof.

Post  Peyton on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:43 am

Peyton smiled, and cuddled in closer to him. She couldn't remember when she had felt this happy.
Smiling she wrapped her arms around him tighter. "I love you, too," She murmured.
She felt so happy being so close to him, it was like she hadn't been near him for years, she loved the feeling of protection she got when she was near him.
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:55 am

Blaze pulled an eggplant out of his pants pocket, it gleamed from the fire light. He pushed payton off and she fell on the ground. "sorry, i have business to take care of." he gripped the eggplant and walked off the rainbow, and on to the magic school bus. Lets get going miss frizzle." The care bears just had to be stopped. But the clouds gathered and turned a deep dark ....yellow. And miss Siskow's dog barked. But suddenly, the bus came to a hault. "before we go any further, you must solve a puzzel" the teacher said. "what kind of puzzel?" said the Blaze lad. she snapped her finger. and a rubix cube fell to his feet."solve a rubix cube" hestared and then.... "NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:48 am

//Yup. I'm done.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:14 am

//SORRY. I WALKED AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER FOR FIVE MINUTES AND MY FRIEND DID THAT. I'M SOOOO SORRY.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:05 am

Blaze stared into the fire and played with Peyton's silken red hair absently. "They called me Blaze because I was so fascinated by the fire. My only reason for that was because it reminded me of your hair whipping around in the breeze. I almost gave up hope. Looking for you, I mean. I could never find you in time. I kept having awful nightmares where you died, every single time. Ripped right from my arms," he whispered.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:24 am

Peyton frowned, and felt a pang of pain in her heart. She could now feel how that may have felt for him. Now that her memories were back she had no problem longing for her real Sam.
"Well, I'm here now, my love," She said to him, looking up.
"You know," She started with a worried look on her face and in her eyes, "It makes me sick to know, that all I could remember was being married to..." She trailed off and looked over at her 'captor'.
"That...that I forgot how much I loved you, how much I love you now," She shook her head, and replaced her worried look with a smile.
"We're together, and I remember you. That's all that matters," She said making it sound cheery. She wasn't going to ruin this moment with the slight pain of guilt she felt when thinking of losing his memories of him.
Peyton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20