Come hither Rowan!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Come hither Rowan!

Post  Abby on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:29 am

You know the plot. I'm not on a computer so you'll just have to deal with the fact that I have no pictures.

Kaylee
5'9 with long blonde hair, green eyes, and freckles

Derek
6'3 with short black hair, copper eyes, and slightly gaunt face.
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Come hither Rowan!

Post  Fennec on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:38 am

Whatevs. By the ay, you stat no backs FOEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. R.

(R.)

Rowan

Sam

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:53 am

Okay I'll keep stats, but you have to start. No do-overs.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:55 am

Come onnnnnn.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:13 am

//Okay, since I am a good person I will start.

Kaylee stirred from sleep around noon. Light flooded in from all around her. The walls of her room were windows and she lived in the second tallest widowed spire of the castle. Directly below her room, seven floors downard, resided the dungeon. After placing her hair in a bun and slipping on a corset and silk skirt, Kaylee headed down her private spiral staircase exactly seven floors down. The dungeon had been built underground where a small stream had once existed and the concrete walls still sweated out water and flooded no more than a foot when it rained. It smelled slightly of dead fish, overpowered only by the smell of moss. With no windows it was always pitch black. At the door, Kaylee lit a match, then a candle and started toward the first cell on her left, one of the only cells strong enough to hold a demon. "Wake up," she commanded, shinning her light into the cell

Derek tossed and turned in his bed, trying to become comfortable. Sweat covered his face and when he motioned to wipe it off his hand stopped short. He pulled again and when nothing happened his eyes shot open. Nothing. No bed, no room, no castle. Dammit. He hissed in frustration into the darkness. His last memory was of some girl. He had been drunk that night and she had just been a servant. Only she hadn't. His fingernails scratched at the wall, just about the only thing he could reach which made an ear splitting screech that resonated off the dungeon walls.

Last edited by Abby on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:17 am

//What? Nooo, I think you misunderstood. The HUMAN GIRL captures boy incubus prince, not the other way around. I thought the gender switch would be refreshing.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:49 am

//Oooohhhhh... Jk then. I edited my original post.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:09 am

Sam looked very out of place in the dark, damp cell. He looked unbelievably well dressed and untouched by the filth around him. He was sitting against the wall, his head tilted down, his hair half-covering the curled horns on his head. He raised his head up, and his eyes reflected back the light of the candle like an animal. He smiled blissfully and tilted his head back to look at the ceiling. "Already awake, Princess. I don't sleep much." He looked at her and got to his feet gracefully, striding over to the bars. "I have a question. What are you going to do with a demon that could give you unbelievable pleasure just by touching you? You can't ransom me back to my people. I have plenty of siblings to take my place as prince, or princess. You can't make me reveal our battle plans, not even with torture. We're taught to withstand pain, seeing as it's pleasure's twin." He grinned and reached through the bars, trying to get just one touch of a finger on her. "Let me demonstrate."

//I'm going to have SO much fun with this.

Rowan laughed from the shadows at the Incubus prince. "Aweh. Seems like you're in a spot of trouble. How does it feel, prince? To be chained up to a wall like that? Oh, I sure hope I'll never have to experience it. Looks uncomfortable." She came into the light and smiled at him. "Good morning."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:34 am

//bump

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:57 am

//Haha I can tell.

Kaylee took a step back, although ever inch of her just wanted to reach out and let their fingers touch. Demons where extremely persuasive and combined with their inhumanly beauty it was almost to impossible to refuse them anything. "No," she forced out, not as commanding as she had been a second ago. "I know how you demons work," she warned him. "You seduce people and then if you don't like them you steal their soul." She forced herself to take another step back from the gorgeous pale face only a few feet from hers. "I don't want to ransom you or anything like that. It's simple strategy, really. You're just a player in the game that's now eliminated. I don't know if you'll be dead in a week or not, I think that's still being discussed, but if I were you I would become very useful very quickly."

Derek smiled over at Rowan. "Oh princess, may I say you look ravishing today. Much better than that little servant girl you sent to retrieve me. What was that, two days ago?" He shook his head. "No I've still got the hangover, it must have been just last night. You darling, work fast." He leaned down as far as he could so his lips were inches from hers. "I never did get to finish what I started with that young girl. I could finish it with you darling. I promise it will be the most bissful experience of your life. I mean what else are you going to try to do with me? I can't help with with the war gorgeous," he admitted.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:09 am

Sam laughed in a low, velvety voice and leaned his cheek on the bar. "I don't know anything about the war, except that we're beating you humans to a messy, pleasure-ridden pulp. I don't go to war meetings because I find them incredibly dull. Such a shame." He looked at her through his eyelashes, which were long and black. "And instead of killing me, I'm sure you could find me to be quite useful in other ways," he said softly. He reached out very suddenly, his arms moving just far enough to grab the laces on her corset, and pulled her up to the bars. He held her there with an inhuman grip and moved his face in close to hers. His eyes were a deep green, and his pupils were ringed with burning gold. "Do me one favor, and I maybe become a tad bit more useful to you," he breathed.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:21 am

Kaylee squealed as her corset strings where pulled tight, knocking the wind out if her middle and pulling her against the jail bars. Her fixed on his and she was suddenly lost in their reddish-brown glow. He was so gorgeous. Suddenly she needed to do whatever he wanted her to do. She desperately wanted to do his favor. "I'll do anything for you," she whispered blissfully, still gazing into his eyes. She reached into the cell and grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling his lips to hers gently.

//bump for Rowan?
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:31 am

//I'm doing a bit of character development. Give me some time with her, I want her to be amazing. (:

Sam laughed and broke the kiss. "None of that yet, little dove." He unlaced her corset some and slipped a hand in her dress, gently palming her breast. "I'd like to you swear to me on pain of death that by your royal blood, no harm shall come to me, little dove." He nipped at her lip and soothed it with a kiss. "Promise me," he whispered.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:45 am

Kaylee leaned into his touch happily. His fingers were like magic against her skin. "Mmmm I could never hurt you, ever," she whispered, too intoxicated by his breath to think straight. She hung on his lips as long as she could for the second kiss until his lips were out of reach again. "Promise me something too," she whispered into his ear. She nibbled at it gently while waiting for his reply.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:54 am

Sam made a soft, primal growling noise in his chest and slipped his other hand into her bodice. "Let me out of this cell and I'll do anything you ask, little dove." He just needed one more thing to make her break completely... He nipped her neck several times and didn't bother to sooth the bites with a kiss. Pain went hand in hand with pleasure.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:04 am

Kaylee moaned softly and reached into her pocket for the key. "Anything for you." She glanced over at the lock a few feet away and untagled herself from his arms so she could unlock it. Her foot caught on a rock between her and the lock and she tumbled to the ground, head first. The jolt knocked her out of her erotic trance and she glared over at Sam. "I-I..." Her cheeks and nose turned bright crimson, highlighting her freckles. "No! I can't believe you almost... you almost-," she stopped short and her hands went to her her chest where souls lived in the body. "I'll cut off your head for this!" she screamed, infuriated that he had outsmarted her.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:10 am

Sam laughed and leaned into the bars some more. "Oh, little dove, I have your word that no harm will come to me. You can't decapitate me." He noticed where her hands were and laughed again, softer this time. "Silly thing, that's not where a soul resides. A soul lives up here," he said in a hushed voice, tapping his temple lightly. "We steal the soul with a kiss."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:37 am

//Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr bump.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:41 am

Kaylee smirked over at him, glad to abve found a loophole in his statement. "Actually, I believe I said I could never hurt you, but I have no misgivings about letting my guards do it" She laced her corset up against, placing the laces into her skirt so they couldn't be grabbed. She tried to fix her hair best she could and then ran out of the room looking for the guards. A few minutes later she stood in front of the dungeon door with one. "I want him dead!" she ordered. Kaylee was sure that the guard spoke too softly for Sam to hear inside, but her retort must have come out loud and clear. "But he doesn't need to be interrogated! He's already told me he knows nothing." Another pause that Sam would not here. "No, torture won't work, just get rid of him! B-but but no!" She came reeling back into the dungeon and slammed the door behind her. "You!" she snapped. "You are so damn lucky you'll live until tomorrow."
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:50 am

Sam was already sitting down on his little bench, smiling at Kaylee innocently. "Oh yay. I heard something about torture. Sounds fun, when can we get started? Oh, by the way, I'll be imagining your lovely breasts during this period of time. Really, they're quite perfect. Just the right size to fit in my hands."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:01 am

Kaylee rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, I'll find someway to make it painful for you. Maybe I'll have your tongue cut off so you can't speak anymore. That would be nice." She glared over at his eyes, making sure to be lost in them again. "You're looking pretty useless again," she threatened.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:11 am

Sam continued speaking without reacting to her. "You look so pretty. You looked absolutely gorgeous a few minutes ago, though. Smiling and giggling and moaning. Gosh, there's nothing more beautiful than a woman in complete ecstasy..." He stood up. "I really wish I could see the real you again under all that silk and snobbery. See, the reason people hate demons is not because we eat souls, but because we reveal a human's true self so easily. That nonsensical, giggly thing you were just now was the real you." He started to undress, taking off his waist coat and hanging it in midair, then he unbuttoned his shirt and did the same, revealing a thin but muscular body. He had a few symbols tattooed on his arm, and a beautiful gnarled tree on his chest and collarbones. "I just hope I get to see you that way one more time before my trip to the gallows."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:28 am

Kaylee shook her head. "No the real reason people hate demons is because you manipulate our hormones to expose a controllable little playmate who you use for sex and then steal their soul!" She realized she had been taking steps toward the cell while speaking and she quickly jumped backwards again. "But that is not a humans true self. That's a state of drunk pleasure that we can't control because of evolution." She smirked. "I'm going to have fun watching you tortured," she admitted.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:37 am

Sam looked at her with a maniacal grin and slammed himself against the bars. They gave a shriek and nearly tore free. "I'm going to have fun being tortured. And while you put me through cruelties, think of this: If there are demons, there is Hell. If there is Hell, there is Lucifer. If there is Lucifer, there is God. Evolution has nothing to do with this. God put humans on this planet, just as he put demons on this planet. Possibly, the reason you humans can't control yourself is because you aren't supposed to. I am a higher being than you, Princess. I will always be a higher being. And God makes sure you understand that by making you submit," he hissed.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:47 am

Kaylee giggle. "That's cute, because I feel oh so submissive right now. I'm done with you. I've got better things to do than talk to a prisoner all day long. I may see you tomorrow, maybe not. All depends when the guard realizes torture won't work and they finish you off." She leaned up against the back wall and shrugged. "You might be a superior being, but in one week I'll be alive and I can garungee that you'll be dead as a rock." With that she pivoted and started towards the door.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next