Come hither Rowan!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Come hither Rowan!

Post  Abby on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:09 am

Kaylee rolled her eyes and pushed herself up off the wall. "Yeah, whatever Sam," she mumbled, dropping the win bottle in the trash. She propelled herself with a running jump onto her feather bed and landed softly in its fluff. She wondered if alcohol had the same effect on demons as it did with humans. "What does alcohol do to you demons?" she called across the room informally.
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:36 am

It took a minute for Kaylee's words to register. When they did, he looked over very slowly. His eyes were pure gold. "Mm... I think we lose control of our Scent. It's what makes people so attracted to us. They're pheromones. If my eyes are gold, that means my Scent is spreading around and is affecting you. Are my eyes gold right now? Ehh, no. I can't be," he hiccupped, "...drunk."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:22 am

Kaylee squinted to see his eyes from her perch on the bed. The scent hit her like a wall of water the same second she realized they were gold pure and she almost fell of the bed. No more stress. No more responsibilities. Just bliss. She slipped off the bed and walked over to him. Once directly over him she fell into his lap and started to kiss at his neck.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:35 am

Sam made a grumpy noise and tried to push her away, but his arms only lifted inches off the ground. "Dammit. Get offa meee..." He sighed and let his head fall back onto his pillow. He we too drunk to make her stop, and she wouldn't listen to him even if he wasn't. "Sorry, Kaylee... Please don't hate me later," he slurred.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:35 am

//timeskip?
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:37 am

//Sure, but I'm not replying to myself. :3

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:14 am

Kaylee pulled herself off of him a few hours later and rolled over. At some point they had moved from the floor to her bed, but she couldn't remember when. Or when she had locked the door so the guards couldn't get in, but she knew that had been done too. Her mind felt fuzzy and happy, like on a cloud where everything was comfortable. She rolled back over so she was facing Sam and nibbled at the skin on his shoulder until she fell asleep.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:36 am

//Oh, good way of forcing another timeskip on me. Well... HAHA! Look down.

Sam was unchained and laying in a bed with the enemies' princess, and he couldn't stop grinning. He was comfortable and satisfied. Not to mention flat-out drunk. He never wanted this to happen, but the alcohol had destroyed his judgment, and his control. This was probably going to guarantee his execution when Kaylee woke up, and he was too stupid to just run away from the damn castle. He fell asleep with a slowly creeping sense of dread.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:10 am

//Well played young grasshopper.

Kaylee didn't wake up until the next morning, catching up on the much needed sleep she had lost over the stress of capturing Sam the last few weeks. She was still in a bit of a trance, but since Sam was asleep his scent wasn't as strong. She slipped out of the bed and started to dress mechanically. Still no thinking, no worries. Once she had her underwear back on she slid back under the covers and snuggled up to Sam. "Hey baby," she whispered into his ear. "Wake up."
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:23 am

Sam made a small noise in the back of his throat and his eyes flew open. They were entirely green. He didn't have a hangover, one of the perks of being a demon, but he started getting a guilt headache when he looked at Kaylee watching him with big, adoring eyes. "Kaylee... You aren't thinking straight. Take a few deep breaths, please, and think about what really happened last night."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:51 am

Kaylee immediately started taking deep breaths and thinking, or at least attempting to think what had happened last night. Slowly her head started to clear and her smile faded into a look if complete shock. "No," she mouthed. "No I can't believe this." She shoved her hands into his chest, but only accomplished pushing herself off the bed. "I-I hate you!" she whispered, careful not to arose the guards suspicion and embarrass herself more. She quickly stood up and pulled the sheet over her, only managing to expose Sam's naked body. She groaned and just dropped the sheet as she started to dress.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:59 am

Sam laid back and stared at the ceiling. "I'm sorry it happened, Kaylee. I couldn't control my powers and now you'll always be haunted by it." And so would he. Unlike most Incubi, he had been a virgin. He was laughed at by his siblings, but he had wanted to make his first time special. But here he got drunk and got laid by the enemy.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:10 am

Kaylee shook her head, refusing to meet his eyes. "You-you didn't take it, did you?" She asked, referring to her soul. No, she would feel nothing if it was gone and this certainy wasn't nothing. Tears started to drop down her cheeks and a few landed on the wooden floor. She quickly wiped them away and threw Sam's clothing at him. "Get dressed," she ordered. "Then you can either rechain yourself or I'll get the guards to do it."
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:17 am

Sam got up, pulled on his clothes, and chained himself back to the wall without a word. He stared at his feet the whole time, hiding his face in his thick blond hair. "I'm sorry," he repeated in a whisper. "I would never take your soul. I don't plan on doing that to anybody."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:18 am

Kaylee disappeared into her walk-in closet and a few minutes later a distant putter patter of shower water could be heard in her spacious bedroom. The rush of water lasted for nearly a hour until all the hot water had been exhausted. Then silence for ten minutes until the closet door creaked open again and a clean and well dressed Kaylee appeared.
Abby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3