Man-whore!!!!!-- Ehem. .-.

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Man-whore!!!!!-- Ehem. .-.

Post  Fennec on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:07 pm

Sam
I'll grind you to a messy, pleasure-ridden pulp.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man-whore!!!!!-- Ehem. .-.

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:13 pm

Skylar
Would you like to meet my fist?
Sprx_GotFlame
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:19 pm

//Let's make this steampunk. Kind of old-timey, with all the Victorian era clothes and poofy dresses and stuff, but with modernish technology. By the way, Skylar has to start cause she has to go to the dungeon or prison or wherever they're keeping Sam away from the world's women.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:29 pm

//I like steampunk. =]
Mrrawrr... Fine.

Skylar glided down the dark halls of the dungeon, suprisingly silent for someone wearing a suit of religiously polish armor. The worn leather of the tri-fold hat she insisted on wearing cast shadows over her face, only interupted by the glow of the lanterns set up every several yards. There was a certain skip in her step as she slid past the guards, eventually coming to a stand-still outside the bars of the prison. She looked down her nose at the heap of demon against the back wall, limbs bound dispite the bars and the guards. "Hello, princey." She sneered at him, as if he were the scum of the earth. To her, he was.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:46 pm

Sam tilted his head up to look at where the voice came from, and his lips curled into a blissfully insane smile. "Hello, sunshine. Whatcha need?" He pushed himself to his feet and got as close to the bars as he could before the chains stopped him short. "Feeling lonely? I can help with that," he said, looking at her with big, mock-innocent green eyes.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:58 pm

Skylar lifted her chin, her eyes following him at he rose. She was careful not to look him in the eye, knowing how easily his kind could gain control of a human. Instead, she bussied herself with looking him over, her eyes calculating. She took in everything about him; the way he stood, the way he held himself, his tone, even the intoxicating scent that was slowly seeping into her senses. She continued, as if he hadn't said a single word, "My men will be here to question you soon." She paused, a bitter sweet smile on her lips, "would you like anything to make your stay... less enjoyable?"
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:07 pm

Sam started talking like Skylar had never said anything. "You know, the thing you humans always forget about Incubi is the pheromones we release to seduce you. They're quite strong. You can tell when we're using them when you see the gold ring around our pupils. Can you see the gold in my eyes, Princess Skylar? Can you feel that nearly uncontrollable urge to come closer to me, to touch me. In a few moments, I'll release more pheromones and the ring around my pupils will burn like fire, and the only thing you'll want to do is rip apart that shiny armor of your and join me in this cell. I suggest you just kill me, because questioning me and torturing me will do no good."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:28 pm

Skylar tilted her head to the side just barely, her eyes going against her wishes and locking with his, watching the gold burn into the green. She took a step forward, until she was nearly leaning through the bars. Her concentration on the demon price was broken by the sound of her name being called, and a hand on her shoulder pulling her back. "Princess, we will take over now." The familier face told her in a harsh tone. She glanced back to the man behind the bars. "We will not kill you. Yet." She turned her back on him, dispite wanting desperatly to go back and climb right into the cell with him. "Don't go easy on him." She told the one who had pulled her away from the bars. "But... when you are done, bring him to my quarters." She ordered and walked away, dispite the protest of the guard, and her body. His pharomones were much stronger then she had anticipated they would be.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:40 pm

//Soo, we skip maybe to a few hours later when they drag him to her room, and he's half naked and he's all cut up and bruised and and hurted? >:3

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:11 am

//Heather..? Yoohoo?

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:27 am

Skylar had changed into a pair of black trousers, dark red corseted tunic, and brown lace-up boots. She was sprawled across her bed with the head of her wolf hybrid weighing down on her stumach. He warned her of the intruders with a low growl. "Easy, raiku..." she cooed, then rolled off her bed and opened the door milliseconds before the guard was about to knock.

//yes, she does have a pet wolf with a non existant name.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:54 am

//Raiku is a Japanese name for men. I would know, I'm taking a Japanese course.
Skylar wa Sam o aishite iru... Sam wa inkyubasudearu nimokakawarazu. Watashi wa kanojo ga much┼źda to omou.
:3

Sam was dragged into Skylar's bedroom and chained tightly to a ring in the floor, with his hands behind him. He was set against the wall, and none too gently. He was out cold and bleeding from several places on any exposed skin. He was healing already, but he looked like a piece of crap. The leader of the guards gave a bow to Skylar. "Princess, he refused to talk and he... uhm... He became sexually aroused when we tortured him. He didn't even flinch."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:31 am

http://O.O I... DAMN YOU GOOGLE. Google lied. Google said that wasn't a word.
Google also couldn't translate your little... sentences.
Gah, now I have two people who say things in foreign languages. I've got another friend who's learning chinese, and she likes to shout things at me. It's confusing...
On a completely unrelated note, ever play Pirates of the Carribean Online?

Skylar's eyebrows slid up her forehead upon learning that fact. "Uh... huh... You can go now..." She murmered, shooing them off. Once they left, she turned to examine the strange demon collapsed on the wall. Raiku was already satisfying his curiosity, sniffing around the man with his hackles raised and his teeth pulling back every few seconds. When he was done, he trotted off to go lounge on Skylar's bed. She took slow steps toward the man, nudging his thigh with the toe of her boot.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:32 am

//Yes, for like a day when it first came out.

Sam gave a small groan when Skylar nudged him, then his eyes flew open and he moved very suddenly, sitting up and kicking his legs out to knock Skylar's feet out from under her, only his kick sent her sprawling into his lap. He looked down at her, confused and slightly dizzy from a concussion, and suddenly lost consciousness once more.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:40 am

//Pardon?
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:42 am

//That was an accident. Long story. I edited it.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:48 am

//Did your friend get on here again?
Ah, well I've suddenly found myself addicted to it... again.

Skylar let out a sqeak of suprise, and tried to scramble to her feet, only succeeding in falling right back onto his lap. Her mood suddenly took a turn for the worst and she sat up carefully, then gave him a hard kick, careful to dart out of the way of any flailing limbs. "Wake up, princey." She growled, glaring down at him.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:58 am

//No, both my crazy friends are at their own homes.

Sam jolted awake and his face twisted angrily, and a primal hissing noise escaped his mouth as he glowered up at Skylar. "What the hell do you want, you pampered brat?!" He tried to stand up but found he had a twisted ankle and a broken wrist. He winced and glared up at her again. Aside from the horns protruding from his skull and the gold ring around his pupils, he almost looked like a beaten, pissed off human boy.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:11 am

//Okay.

Skylar rolled her eyes at him, "I may be the princess, but I'm not a brat. You're not in the position to be making threats... Has anyone explained to you how torture works? For starters, you don't enjoy it." Raiku, sensing the hostility in the room, sat up from were he was attempting to take a nap with a low growl. Skylar took several steps away from the boy before the pharomones could reach her. "Now, would you like anything, princey? Because I'm going to get myself dinner. Nothing? Are you sure? Well, fine." She continued speaking as she walked backwards to the door, not once giving him a chance to speak. She slid out the door and yanked it shut behind her, leaving her prisoner chained in the room with a wolf.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:22 am

Sam sighed and struggled with the chains, only to be growled at by the mutt on the Princess's bed. Sam looked up and gave a loud hiss and the mutt whined and laid back down. (I hope you don't care if I used the wolf.) Sam mumbled something to himself softly and his injuries healed enough for him to move around with only slight soreness. He took a few deep breaths, gathered his strength, and broke his wrist cuffs.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:34 am

Skylar wandered into the kitchen and got herself some food, quickly scarfing it down. She grabbed a slab of thawed out meat then made her way back to her room, taking her time. She took the back way, wanting to have some time alone. She knew that the only reason that boy was in her room, was because of his special little demon powers. She wasn't about to order him back into the dungeon, though. Not unless he became a nuisance to her.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:45 am

//I can tell you what that Japanese paragraph means. 'Skylar loves Sam... Even though Sam is an Incubus. I guess she's crazy.'
So... Is she keeping him in her room because she WANTS to you know... do the horizontal dance? What a Face

Sam gave the wolf an apologetic scratch behind the ears and looked around the room. This girl lived like a complete snob. He couldn't begin to guess why she wanted him in her room, other than the obvious reason. A chill swept through the room and he shivered. Where was his shirt? He looked around and found his tunic and waistcoat in a messy pile by the door. He shrugged them on and started to figure out what he was going to do when the princess returned.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:56 am

//Ah. Yeah, she pretty much is insane...
Not so much that... as not wanting to admit she wasn't in complete control when she made that decision, and not wanting to admit she really can't handle the situation. Skylar's a prideful thing.

Skylar eventually slid back in through the door and tossed the meat to Raiku, who happily caught it and went about devouring it. She suddenly froze realizing something was off. There was no heap of demon in the corner. Her eyes landed on the prince looking completely healed, and exploring the opposite end of her room. She quickly weighed her options. One, she could scream and hope to God that any stray guard wondering the hall might hear her. She was suddenly regretting her long-ago order of not having guards stand near her door. Two, she could slip back out the room and run for help. Deciding on the latter, she wordlessly backed toward the door and swung it open.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Sam caught Skylar's shoulders from behind, as he was suddenly no longer at the opposite end of the room, and the door swung shut behind them. "Give up now. You aren't chaining me back up like that, and I'm not going to harm you, as much as I feel like wringing your skinny, spoiled little neck."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:17 pm

Skylar yelped and attempted to twist out of his grip, but he was freakishly strong. "Fine. I wont have you chained up again, but get out of my personal space!" She complained, glaring as usual. She sneered up at him, "but don't expect the guards to do the same when the maid comes up to clean." That was a lie, though. In the spirit of keeping her room her own, she had ordered the maids and guards away from her quarters. She didn't have a problem keeping it clean, considering how much free time she usually had. Though, at the moment she hadn't been in a cleaning mood, and her room was starting to suffer from that.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next