Man-whore!!!!!-- Ehem. .-.

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Re: Man-whore!!!!!-- Ehem. .-.

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:16 am

I caan get my hands on a russian rifle with so much power that it shoots out fire... if you're interested.
Sprx_GotFlame
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:59 am

No thanks. I find ninja moves in novels and practice them on people I dislike. This morning, I fantasized that Collin kept screwing with my hair and I shot up out of my bus seat, grabbed his wrist, twisted his arm so his palm faced down, and slammed my forearm as hard as I could on his elbow joint. It made a beautiful cracking sound.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:01 am

//Ah, that's wonderful.
I just spent the last ten minutes describing to my brother how I'll kill him if he gets me sick. I don't think he has much time left, because my nose is uber stuffy.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:09 pm

//Let's find a way to make not just get Skylar naked-er, but also her soul.
Shall we begin?

Sam kept kissing down, down, down, all the way down to Skylar's belly button, and all the way back up. He stopped right where her heart was and just let his cheek rest there as he listened. "Skylar..." His voice was just a breath that formed almost nonexistent letters, like the sound of wind rustling through leaves. “I want you,” he said. He said, “I want all of you. I want you inside and out and catching your breath and aching for me like I ache for you. I want to memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body, Skylar—” He cut himself off and took a shuddering breath. He suddenly couldn't control the pulsing in his eyes, or the pleasure he was giving her. It spiked wildly, but he just couldn't stop speaking. Every word, every syllable, he was pouring his soul into every vowel. “I want to know where to touch you,” he said. “I want to know how to touch you. I want to know how to convince you to design a smile just for me.” He started to talk faster, but his voice stayed quiet. “I want so many things,” he whispered. “I want your mind. Your strength. I want to be worth your time. I want to feel your skin on fire. I want to feel your heart racing next to mine and I want to know it’s racing because of me, because you want me. Because you never,” he said, he breathed, “never want me to stop. I want every second. Every inch of you. I want all of it.” And then he kissed her, holding her with trembling hands as if she were made of feathers. He kissed her desperately, hungrily, like he was trying to memorize her entire being with just his lips alone, deep and urgent like he couldn’t afford to take his time anymore, like there was so much he wanted to feel and there wasn’t enough years to experience it all. He kissed her like that for a thousand million years and finally slowed to a stop and opened his eyes, completely engulfed by burning gold. His eyes shifted down to her lips and back again. His gaze was heavy, hungry, weighed down by emotion, raw, written across his face like it had been ripped out of his chest. He was handing her his heart.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:00 pm

I read a book. Suck it.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zedzed on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:20 pm

???

zedzed
n00b.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:43 am

//
Lizzi: I'll reply to your novel later today hopefully.

Zedzed: For the love of god. Lizzi explained this to you already. Please don't post here. It's a closed forum.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:31 am

bwah?

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:11 am

//How exactly does one get more-naked then naked?
Onto the gushy-ness now...

Skylar let out low moans as the pleasure coursed through her, deep in her veins. Her breathing had long became labored; her heart beating with the speed of a thoroughbred's hooves. "Sam," she breathed, "you already have me. I've never felt what I feel for you for another. You are one-of-a-kind. You are my 'one' - my other half. Demon or human, I love you, and I always will." She met his glowing gold eyes with her smokey-blue orbs. Her fingers reached out and latched onto his, pressing his hand onto her chest, just over her heart. "My heart only beats for you, Sam. I'm yours, entirely." She suddenly grinned, "Even if you get sick of me, I'm not going away." Being Skylar, she had to through that in. She didn't doubt him. She simply wanted to make a point. She may have doubted herself, though. No one she had loved had stuck around for long. She was going to dig in her nails and latch onto Sam, though. She wasn't letting this one get away.

//Eh, it sucks but it's all I can think of.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:19 am

//We make her soul naked. Like pulling a baby out of a vagina.

Sam gave a soft hiss as the gold slowly leaked from his eyes, leaving him green-eyed and about as pleasurable as a rock. He swayed slightly, then collapsed with his cheek pressed to Skylar's chest. He was out cold instantly.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:31 am

//so she is essentially as newborn baby? Okay.
Timeskip. You start! Ha!
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:24 am

//Because things are getting too mushy I'm mixing it up.

"Sam... Sam, wake up! Sam!" A sweet female voice dragged him from the arms of sleep. He smiled and reached out, crushing the woman against his chest. "Come on, Skylar, you know how exhausted I am..." And then there was a sharp point at his neck and he realized he wasn't laying in Skylar's bed. He was in a carriage. His eyes popped open to see a gorgeous Succubus (in almost no clothing) was wrapped in his arms and pointing a dagger at his throat. He let go quickly and jumped away from her. "What the hell?! Who are you? Where's Skylar?"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:14 am

//I have no idea where you are going with this, so... this should be fun.

Skylar mumbled something in her sleep, rolling over in her bed and trying to make herself more comfortable where she was squished against 'sam'. She sighed softly, burrowing herself farther under the covers to escape her suddenly drafty room.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:04 am

The Succubus hissed and took a seat, putting her dagger away. "You already forgot? Get captured, seduce the princess, and return within the week. You were taking too long so we came to get you." Sam blinked and felt a painful throb in his head. He actually remembered some of that. "I... I got stabbed with a poison dagger. I lost some memories," he mumbled. The woman's expression softened into something like concern. "I guess you don't remember me. Arwen," she said, taking his hand. "We're engaged, remember?"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:18 am

Skylar sleepily ran her fingers down 'sam's' chest, her eyes snapping open when she realized it wasn't sam at all. No, it was Raiku, and he was giving her a very weird look. She sat up, looking around the room to see no sam, and her window open, though she swore it had been closed for the past week. "Sam?" She called out softly, her voice showing her worry. She doubted he would actually go anywhere without her, and with the past events, she had to worry that something had happened to him.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:26 am

"Not Sam," came a velvety voice next to Skylar's ear, and then a warm hand clamped over her mouth and she was scooped up into a strong pair of arms. A face came into view. Angular features, large grey eyes, short black hair and an evil grin. And a gold ring around his pupils. "You've been betrayed, sweet child. Come now. Let's return to my kingdom and you can be mad at my brother when we get there."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:37 am

Skylar squirmed viciously in the stranger's vice-like grip, her eyes wide. Her terror showed through, though she masked it over with a stony glare. She growled something inaudible into the man's hand and tried to bite at it. She was faintly reminded of the day she had brought Sam back to her room, tough this man's grip was much, much different. It was bruising, his body cold and hard. Over-all unpleasant, despite the pheromones of the Incubi.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:48 am

//I'm going to say this new Incubus guy uses awesomeness and somehow ends up in the carriage with Sam and Arwen.

Twenty minutes later, the dark-haired Incubus was climbing into the moving carriage, still holding Skylar. He tossed her onto a seat and sat down next to her. Arwen was sitting next to Sam, holding his hand and leaning on him, asleep. He didn't look at Skylar, but his cheeks burned with shame.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:56 am

//That works. Now Skylar can be all pissy at Sam! Yaaayyy!

Skylar crossed her arms over her chest and held her body tensely, trying to make herself as small as possible. She leaned into the wall of the carriage to stay as far from her kidnapper and anyone else as she could manage. She glared at Sam, a fire burning in her eyes. She decided that she had been betrayed by the one she thought had loved her. "So have you told them that you're human? Or did your demon miraculously come back after last night?" She sneered at him.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:02 am

Sam didn't look up. He was trying to tell himself that this was right, that he belonged with this... Arwen woman. Not a human. "She knows. She doesn't care. We'll find a way to make the demon in me the show itself," he said quietly, stroking Arwen's hair. But when he looked up at Skylar, he couldn't hide his feelings. This was so twisted. He wanted Skylar.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:04 am

Skylar shook her head at that, "Then what was this past week? A game?" She laughed once, obviously not a happy laugh, "typical." She snarled, "Just typical." As usual, when she had gotten close to someone, everything got screwed up and she got turned on.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:12 am

//I made our other thread. Realistic. I must think on this, so go and post.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:41 am

//I posted there... if you didn't see.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content