Man-whore!!!!!-- Ehem. .-.

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Man-whore!!!!!-- Ehem. .-.

Post  Fennec on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:22 pm

Sam smiled and slipped his arms around her in a gentle hug. "You don't have a maid, because if you did this room would be dusted and tidied up every hour. And this room is far from tidy. Also, if you want me to get out of your personal space, then go back in time and tell those guards not to torture me, you brat."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:37 pm

Skylar continued to squirm helplessly in his arms, "I cant control time. Besides, you're the one who enjoyed it." She felt herself weakening at his touch and his closeness. It angered her, knowing she couldn't co troll herself around him. Her head was starting to fog up, and if it got too far, she might do something she would regret. With an aggitated sigh, she informed him, "don't say I didn't ask nicely." With that, she swung her foot up and nailed him hard between the legs. Dispite the awkward angle, she still got quite some force behind it. She used the distraction to wiggle her way out of his arms, then opened the door and bolted down the empty hall.
Sprx_GotFlame
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:43 pm

Sam gave a grunt of pain and his hands went to the offended area as he dropped to his knees. "Holy shit..." He glared over his shoulder at Skylar and yelled (In a slightly higher pitched voice than usual) "I use those, you crazy bitch!"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:50 pm

Skylar broke into a fit of laughter at his words, dispite the situation. She had to stop and lean against the wall, at a loss of breath from her running and the laughter. Once she caught her breath, she started down the hall again at a slower pace, hoping her timing wasn't wrong and she had time to find a guard in the massive palace before he healed.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:02 pm

Sam got up and used his fleet foot power to catch up with her before she got more than a hundred feet from the room. He stopped in front of her and caught her in his arms. Every time he touched her, he was surprisingly gentle, as if he were holding someone he loved dearly. He scooped her up in his arms and started carrying her back to her room. "Skylar, I'm not going to hurt you or violate you or whatever you think. I have self control." He paused and gave her a wary look. "I'm more worried about you," he said.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:11 pm

Skylar squirmed, helplessly stuck in his arms once again. "Stop doing that, dammit!" She complained, "put me down." She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest in defeat. "Why, pray tell, are you worried about me?" She asked, as if it were a foreign scenario to her, which it was. She wasnt used to people expressing concern toward her.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Sam laughed and entered her room, kicking the door shut and setting her on her feet. "I'm more worried about you eating my soul. You're freakishly brave, which, may I remind you, is just another word for stupid? Not to mention you're absolutely insane." He half-leaned over her, being at least half a foot taller, and put her back into order. He tucked loose hairs behind her ear, straightened her clothing, and pretty much just had his hands all over her, busy with one thing or another. He had grown up with over-excessive physical contact, so he didn't understand that this mothering/handsy thing was probably annoying to her.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:31 pm

Skylar frowned, "stop it!" She ordered, batting away his hands and skittering back a few steps. He was standing quite close, leaning over her. He made her feel small and weak, which she hated, and he had his hands all over her. "This is my personal space," she gestured to the area around her, "do not enter it. Don't even breathe in it." She made her way over to her bed and sat on the edge, Raiku instantly jumping into her and alternating between licking and rubbing his face against hers.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:38 pm

Sam blinked and frowned. "Sorry? What, do humans hate physical contact or something?" He pouted and just stood there, unsure of what he should do. He hesitated just a moment before taking a seat on the end of her bed. He reached out and scratched the wolf's ears. "What's his name?"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:48 pm

Skylar sighed, "no, just me." She pulled her legs up to her chest and rested her chin on her knees, wrapping g her arms around her legs. "Traitor." She mumbled to Raiku when he happily joined Sam to be pet, very un-wolf-like of him. "His name is Raiku."
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:01 pm

Sam smiled as the wolf climbed into his lap and just flopped there, looking content. "What a good boy. See, he knows who wears the trousers in this relationship," he said to Skylar, waggling his eyebrows. "Hey there, Raiku! You're.. so.. fluffy!" he yelled in a goofily distorted voice, and he wrapped his arms around the animal's middle and wrestled with the beast.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:09 pm

Skylar let out a loud ground and started banging her head back against the headboard. Too much happy... Raiku ignored the disgruntled princess on the bed and wrestled with Sam, nipping and gnawing and pawing at him, thought he was careful not to hurt him.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:14 pm

Sam looked at Raiku and Raiku stared at him. "Hey Raiku, I think we should punish your mommy for being such a butthead. Hm? Good boy." Sam got up and tackled Skylar, pinned her to her bed sheets, and gave her a grin. "Smile at me, Skylar. I think you're making Raiku sad with all of your pouting. Right, wolfy?" He looked back at Raiku, who was pulling the puppy dog eyes at Skylar.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:22 pm

Skylar offered no more to Sam then a scowl. She glanced over to her wolf, and her jaw nearly dropped, "what? You're in on this too, now?" The wag of a bushy tail answered her, and she dropped her head back down with an exasperated sigh, "please get off. Did you suddenly forget my mini explosion expressing my need of personal space?" She asked him, squirming out of instinct.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:28 pm

"Mm, no. You know, I could always persuade you to smile for me," he breathed, the gold ring around his pupils getting subtly brighter as he nudged his powers a little. He leaned down until their breath mixed and their lips almost touched. His hair, his skin, his clothes, even his oxygen was seeping the pheromones that caused people to be so attracted to him. "Smile for me, please? Or I'll tickle you."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 pm

Skylar's brain started to fog, and before she knew it, she was giving him a shy smile, and even a short giggle. "And what if I want you to tickle me?" She whispered, suddenly flirting with him. Though the amount of pheromone was small, it was concentrated in such a small area, that it had quite the effect on her.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:41 pm

Sam chuckled and leaned in just a little bit closer, and when he spoke their lips brushed gently across each other. "I think you would break my fingers if I tried." And then he pulled away, right when he knew she would be the most into it, and would want more. He found she was quite easy to understand if he tried hard enough.

//It's all the past-life Sam's from every other roleplay with Skylar saying 'DUDE, STOP SCREWING WITH HER AND GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTS' But this new Sam thinks he knows better by pissing her off and not giving her what she wants. The poor, soon-to-be-in-a-grave Incubus guy.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:33 pm

// yup... he's dead.

Skylar frowned when he pulled away, her head slowly clearing from the lack of pheromone. She suddenly glared up at him. "For someone so set on pleasuring, you don't seem to know when to not tease a woman." She was mad at him, because he manipulated her, and because he denied her. So, when she heard footsteps by the door, she called out for help. The door rattled with someone trying to open it, and she realized that the dead bolt must have slid into place from the force of Sam kicking the door shut. "Shit..."

//and, now she's dead.
This is fun, isn't it?
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:13 am

//Gahhhhh, not fun for me. I can't really give good replies to think. 1: Because I'm super sore and tired. 2: Because I went on a ski field trip today (reason I'm sore and tired) And sprained my wrist super bad. I'm almost typing one-handed.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:23 am

//The most fun I ever had on a field trip was driving four hours to go to a museum....
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:27 pm

//I found a splint from when I sprained my wrist last. Same arm, too.

Sam laughed and sat up, pulling Skylar into a sitting position. "I've been dealing with women my own way successfully since I was twelve. I know how to treat a woman." And with that, he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers, gentle but firm. He made sure to hold in his pheromones as much as possible. He wanted Skylar. Not giggly, nonsensical, coerced Skylar. He wanted her, more than he had wanted any other woman. She resisted him quite easily compared to everyone else, and he liked it.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:36 pm

//Esh. I don't think I've ever actually sprained anything... but I have had quite some interesting injuries.
Hope it gets better soon... :3

Skylar fixed him with a pointed look, as if warning him not to try anything. "You're quite cocky for a prisoner..." she grumbled before she was shut up but his lips. She told herself it was the pheromones still leaking into her brain, or that it was pure insanity. Though, when she slid a hand up his chest and gathered a clump of his shirt in her fist to pull him closer and eagerly responded to his soft lips, she told herself it was because she wanted to.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:01 pm

//Especially because I have an orchestra concert on Friday. I'm one of the only people my teacher counts on to pull us through the concert, and he said it to my face, and most of the kids in our orchestra suck rosin.
(They aren't good at all.)
By the way, I want drunk Skylar. MAKE IT HAPPEN. And watch Sam's mind be blown to tiny bits. :3

Sam paused the kiss to breathe, stared into her eyes, then kissed her again. This kiss was softer, sweeter. Most people thought that Incubi could only move and touch and kiss with rough, grabbing hands that bruised. An Incubi's true purpose, though, was to give pleasure and comfort. It was those who strayed from that path that caused humans to hate their species. Sam slowly laid Skylar back down on the bed and broke this second kiss. He had a feeling Skylar would say something mean if he opened his mouth, so he just looked at her and waited for her to say something.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:14 pm

//You must be pretty good then. Hehe... suck rosin... That is amusing.
Hm... drunk skylar... this should be fun.

Skylar opened and closed her mouth several times, then set off rambling. "That's addicting. Why is it addicting. It shouldn't be addicting. STOP DRUGGING ME, DAMMIT! No, you weren't drugging me. Were you? Gah, make it stop!" She suddenly cried out dramatically, clutching her head and rolling over so her face was burried in her pillows, momentarily keeping her from breathing. She was quiet for a total of thirty seconds, -probably a new record for her when in the company of someone she didn't exactly dispise- then she let out a low groan, muffled by her face-full of pillow.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:29 pm

Sam blinked and his mouth fell open a little. "I... Skylar, all I did was kiss you, little dove." He moved so he was sitting beside her and his hands hovered over her. He didn't know if touching her was a good idea. Something suddenly occurred to him. Skylar's personality was a bit too... aggressive for most human boys. She probably scared away any boys she liked with her commanding presence. So that meant she had probably never gotten close enough to a man to actually become even slightly intimate. He would have to go about this very carefully. "I wasn't drugging you. You just liked being kissed."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next