Le Fox, come hither~ -w-

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Le Fox, come hither~ -w-

Post  Ambie Assassin on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:07 am

Luna Tanaka.
Age makes no difference anymore.
I am the queen of my people. I set examples and break knee caps.

Ambie Assassin
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile http://thinkoutofthebox.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Fox, come hither~ -w-

Post  Fennec on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:38 am

Alaric Cade
Twentyish.
He prefers to be called Cade. He is Welsh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cade sighed and steeled himself for the next punch. He was currently sitting- okay, more like being forced to sit in chains- across from the human queen. He understood they were afraid of him trying something, and honestly didn't mind the precaution. Until her guards started hitting him. "Your highness, would you mind telling your minions not to beat me senseless? It does nothing for my mood, and therefore my negotiation skills." Another punch.

Fennec
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:03 am

Luna let a smirk grace her currently cold features. It was most likely wrong that she was enjoying the sight of her guards throwing a few punches against this...king? That was she was told he was. The thought of his title made her smirk vanish and a scoff leave her lips. She cocked a brow and then let it relax into place, calling her guards off, her lips going unfazed this time - against the urge to grin when one of them got one last hit in. She adjusted her glasses and crossed her legs at the knees, giving him one more once over, "Now, is that better...?" Not that she cared much for an answer.

Last edited by Ambie Assassin on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:10 am

Cade nodded and tossed his hair from his face with a jerk of his head. "Now, if you would only listen to what I came to say." His eyes went to the guard who had hit him and he stared until the man shifted uneasily. Cade cleared his throat and continued. "To put it simply, my people are winning the war. And you are all dying. You are running out of men to help you repopulate, and it isn't helping you any. The demon race has recently realized though, that if you die, we have no sexual energy to feed from. If there's no sexual energy, we also die. So, my order of business is an alliance. We'd like to end the war," he stated calmly.

Fennec
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:20 am

Luna crossed her arms now and choked back a sigh. And here her guards had just thought that he was planning to attack her. He actually came with a decent intention. She swept her bangs behind her ear with a casual brush of her fingers and then stared at him, more out of curiosity than anything else. "An alliance? What exactly would this alliance entail," her hands dropped to fold in her lap. He was right about the dying of human race. At the current rate, they would be extinct soon. An alliance didn't seem like a bad idea, but every choice has it consequences.

Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:31 am

Cade seemed to roll his eyes slightly. "Well, my advisor provided the idea, and my council backed him up. I have no choice, and given the circumstances, neither do you. Marriage between both monarchs is the only thing my people will accept. What better way to show devotion to end a war other than tying the two species together?"

Fennec
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:39 am

Luna's curious stare turned into a very obvious glare. "Killing myself might," she muttered, clearing her throat and thinking of the better. The humans needed a solution. If this was it, what other choice did she have? "We couldn't sign a treaty or make a public truce," she offered. Marriage to another human was scary enough, but to an incubus... A demon that feeds on sexual desires. This scared her even more.

Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:46 am

Cade looked at Luna with a sympathetic expression and shook his head sadly. "No. Unfortunately, it's marriage or extinction. If it's any consolation, I didn't accept this right away. I was previously engaged," he said with a troubled, far away expression.

Fennec
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:55 am

Luna eyed him carefully. "A previous engagement," she mindlessly repeated, her tone questioning. It was obvious in his eyes and tone that it was something that struck deep. This wasn't the time for personal stories, although admittedly this would be one she would like to hear. Still, it would have to wait. "So, just a regular marriage," she pursed her lips at her own question.

Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:04 pm

//Is that an anime? I wanna watch. .o.

Cade nodded. "A regular marriage to take place in my kingdom. You may arrange things any way you see fit, other than the location. After that, I have plans to establish a town for both humans and demons to live and work together. I've no idea what to call it, though... Dangnefedd? Or maybe Blentyn I Mae'r Gythraul," he mused, now becoming slightly unfocused.

Fennec
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:23 pm

//Yes, it's Karneval. ^^

Luna glanced at her guards, only to have them return glances just as wary as hers. She looked back at this demon king and sighed, his rambling making her head spin. She shook her head and cleared her throat, "All right. Fine," her fingers moved to slide her glasses up the bridge of her nose, "A marriage it is then."

Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:36 pm

Cade sighed as the guards cautiously unchained him and he stood, stretching with contented little groans. "Thank you, Queen Luna. What I wouldn't give for a comfortable bed right now... Could you maybe arrange that for me? It's getting late and I'd like to retire, if you don't have need of me."

Fennec
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:45 pm

Luna raised a brow and then stood up from her seat, muttering, "Lucky for you I'm in a decent mood today." She walked past him with a few guards trailing along behind her and a couple staying in the room with him. She found a room in what could be deemed as a modern-day castle instead of a mansion, as it was referred. "Bring him here," she commanded, standing at the door and sending off one of her guards to fetch her guest.

Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:32 am

//Sorry, I need to think. But is that anime English dubbed anywhere?

Fennec
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:11 am

//No need to apologize. ^-^ No, it's only been subbed~

Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next