Le Fox, come hither~ -w-

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Le Fox, come hither~ -w-

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:06 am

Cade grunted as the leader kicked him in the face again, and for a moment, Cade's eyes darkened into a strange silvery red, like blood-soaked armor. When he fought his mouth free of the gag, his teeth were sharp. "I've done nothing to her! She's my fiancé, and if any of you hurt her I will not hesitate to kill all of you!" He knew what these men wanted. They were afraid of him, and they wanted him to say Luna was his toy, that he was manipulating her mind. If he hurt any of them, word would spread and the bad situation would escalate. But Luna was his. He was close to her now, and it was his job to protect her.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:13 am

"Then, why didn't she tell us that," the same man looked tempted to kick Cade in the face again. Luna tried to fight to get herself free, "Because you stupid bastards wouldn't let me talk." She looked at him and bit her lip, just wanting to run over to him. "I'm his and he is mine. Now, let us go," she was losing her fight. For some reason, actually saying the words aloud made her stomach twist... Or were those butterflies? She'd never felt that before. "You don't even look like you believe your own words. Don't lie for him," the leader was talking again, "These demons...Still stealing out women and making a mockery of us." She looked at him with wide eyes. Why did this seem more like it was a personal issue?
Ambie Assassin
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile http://thinkoutofthebox.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:02 am

Cade wiggled restlessly in the chains he was wrapped in and started making a soft but desperate whine in the back of his throat. He needed to get to Luna. He needed to make her safe. He had to tell her that things would be okay. Without even realizing it, he was starting to phase into his half-demon form. Horns grew slowly from under his hair, one spiraling up and the other down. His eyes shined silver speckled with red, and the chains on him started to groan with his strength. The men securing Luna started to back away, and knocked Luna to the ground as he ran away. Cade thought he saw her head hit the ground very hard, and that was all he needed to break free. The chains snapped and he sprang up, grabbing the leader by the neck. Cade pulled the man close and his face twisted into a snarl, showing sharp-edged teeth, and the man screamed, trying to break free.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:23 am

Luna stumbled forward, trying to catch herself but hitting the floor regardless. Darkness began to blur the edges of her vision. No, no, no, this was not the time to blackout. She reached out the best she could, but her body felt too heavy. "Alaric," she croaked out weakly, her mind putting together the sight of him about to kill the leader of these fools. She couldn't fight the haze anymore and succumbed to the blackness. Hopefully, Cade had just scared the guy instead of killed him. She could only hope.
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:35 am

Cade froze and looked back at Luna, his face adopting a much softer expression. He pushed away the man, who was alive but very damp and smelling of urine. "Little moon," Cade said softly, sitting beside her and putting her head in his lap. "Little moon, wake up, love." He leaned down and kissed her forehead, brushing back her hair as he did so. He kissed the small bruise forming on her temple and tried to calm himself down, until his eyes were their normal silver and only his horns remained.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:43 am

Her breathing grew even as she lay there unconscious in his lap. Her eyes fluttered at the kiss to her forehead, but she wasn't waking up for the time being. She couldn't even if she wanted to with the fact that she had no control over her body. She tried to will herself awake, but to no avail. She really wanted to wake up, wanted it to be as soon as possible. She'd be nothing but a burden like this.
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:01 am

Cade leaned in and kissed her lips gently. He gathered her up in his arms and brought her out to the carriage, arranging everything for them to leave before setting off. The entire carriage ride, he set all the cushioning n the floor of the carriage on laid there with her, the size of the carriage making it easy for them to fit.

//Here, just so we can think of the carriage easier. ^-^ Just like, a brownish color instead or something.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:14 am

Luna eventually let herself fall into a temporary deep sleep. She began to wake up slowly in the middle of their carriage ride, after a decently huge bump as the wheels hit a nice-sized patch of rocks. She groaned as she turned onto her side, head pounding. It took her a minute to recall what had happened. She could only frown when it dawned on her. She laid back down and let the cushion cradle her head again. "That sucked," she mumbled weakly.

//Got it. I like it. *_*
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:18 am

"They were afraid," Cade said softly, holding her closer. He was laying on the floor with her, arms wrapped around her middle. "But that doesn't excuse them for what they did. We should have told them who we are. They would have stopped immediately." He paused. "Or they would have killed me," he said with a grimace.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:37 am

Luna jumped, not having realized that he was this close at first. She tucked her head under his chin and smiled a little at the joke, only for it to vanish at the latter words. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly for a moment. "That really scared me," she stated softly, "I was honestly worried that they would kill you. And right in front of my eyes..."
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:45 am

Cade smiled gently and hugged her back just as tight and rested his cheek on her hair, careful not to hit her with his horns. "I'm tougher than that, little moon. It takes a lot to kill an Incubus. Besides, they didn't have a chance in Hell once they hurt you," he said, his voiced hushed. He was quiet for a while, just letting the gentle bump of the carriage lull him into a half-asleep state. Something about what Luna said at the inn made him curious though. "Luna," he implored, his voice low and sleepy. "Am I yours? And are you mine?"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:52 am

His words put her at ease and she smiled to herself, keeping her hold on him. She lost her breath when he questioned her, blushed madly and trying to laugh it off. So, even when he said it it made her stomach flip and tighten. "Yes," she answered, her voice shaky, "Right...?"
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:08 am

Cade looked down at her, drowsily skeptical, and then closed his eyes. "What about me makes me yours? What about me makes you so possessive of me? And why do you think you're mine? Don't say it's because we're engaged. It's an arranged marriage. What makes us so special to each other, love?"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:27 am

Luna grew stiff and shook her head slowly, "I... I... Even if it's an arranged marriage..." She shut herself up and closed her eyes, "...I was just mistaken." She smiled wryly to herself and nodded, "Just mistaken." He was right. Where did she get the idea that they belonged to each other? This was pretty much a contract to save lives? That's all it was. But they were protective over each other. Or so it seemed...
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:59 am

//Hey, let's skip nine tenths of this trip, okay?

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:17 am

//All right. Can you start it? Please?
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:32 am

//Awww pleeeeease? Like, as a birthday gift to me because my party is tomorrow? :D
You can make any freaky plot twists that you want and I'll have to go along with them.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:03 pm

//Aw, happy birthday! ;3; I suck at this but I shall try~!

This was their last carriage ride. They would reach his kingdom soon enough, or so they'd been told. Luna was anxious to finally arrive and also to not have to go anywhere for a long while. She slid the curtain of the carriage just enough to peek out. This one was like the many others that they'd utilized, but red. She shut the curtain, grabbing an arrow that had most definitely been aimed at her. Her heart stopped for a moment as she broke it, the sound of hooves growing closer.
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:13 pm

//Oh my. .o.
I'm just going to assume they're being chased by assassins. Or by you. XD Ha play on words. Razz
Or not.
I'm tired.
Ehem.
If not, please inform me to edit my post (:
About the assumption, I mean.
----------------------------------------------------------

Cade had become accustomed to the few small groups who had already tried to assassinate them, and had posted two skilled fighters to sit on the back of the carriage and dispatch of any who still tried to harm them. Cade sighed when he saw the arrow and banged on the top of the carriage. A moment later, the was the frenzied sound of men panicking and horses screaming, and then silence. "Almost there, little moon."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:29 pm

//They are assassins. ^^ It may be me out there, hiding and hunting from the treetops. >w>

Luna sighed in response to the soundtrack from outside. She felt bad that so many had died trying to kill them on their trip. She was glad that no one on their side had been harmed, but hearing people die so closely constantly made her uneasy. She nodded and simply repeated the words, "Almost there..."
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:50 pm

They reached the castle around midday, and finally, for the first time in a week, Cade started to look relaxed and happy. He never slept at the inns after the first one. He always got cat naps while they were in the carriage, and he was starting to look exhausted. "Look, love. There's my castle," he said, reaching around her to draw back the curtain. And there it was, sitting on the edge of a huge lake. It covered less land than the human's castle, but it's towers spiraled up high, almost past the clouds. It was made of a light gray stone with golden flecks of metal here and there, making it shimmer as the sun hit the water on the lake. It was a gorgeous castle, surrounded by tall purple mountains. "Isn't it beautiful?"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:37 pm

Luna stared in awe at the masterpiece on the lake. "It's so gorgeous. It's amazing," she spoke in a daze, watching it sparkle against the water below. "I bet it's just as beautiful on the inside, isn't it," she questioned once she could finally tear her eyes away from the perfect castle.
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:41 pm

Cade smiled, but looked slightly apprehensive. "Oh, yes. It's lovely." He looked at the castle again. "But sometimes pretty things hide ugly things," he mumbled as an afterthought. For the first time in a few days, he pulled Luna close and leaned on her a bit. "I'm going to take a short nap. Wake me when we arrive, yes? And just knock on the roof if there's trouble..." He was asleep in seconds.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Luna's eyebrows slid together, wondering just what he meant by that. She didn't have a chance to ask as he passed out against her. She smiled to herself, currently being reminded of how much she enjoyed watching him sleep. It's when he seemed the most peaceful. She pulled the curtain back again to watch as they rode along, the castle growing closer and closer. She carefully woke him up when they arrived. "Hey, king, you're home," she called softly in a sing-song tone.
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:02 pm

Cade made a sweet noise of protest, like a little boy being woken from his very important naptime, but his eyes fluttered open as a pout spread across his lips. He looked up at Luna and sighed, rubbing his eyes and straightening to his full height. Then he smiled just a bit and leaned in pressing his lips to Luna's cheek in a kiss. "I think I could get used to you waking me up so sweetly," he said softly.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum