Le Fox, come hither~ -w-

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: Le Fox, come hither~ -w-

Post  Ambie Assassin on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:14 pm

Luna smirked and shook her head, "I'm sure you could." She peeked out past the curtain before sliding out and looking around. It was nice to be standing still again, especially since there were no more staying in inns for a few days here and there. This had seriously been the longest trip she'd ever had to take. It made her feel as if she never left her own kingdom, more precisely her own castle.
Ambie Assassin
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile http://thinkoutofthebox.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:28 pm

Cade let the servants take care of their things and just brought Luna quickly to his chambers. He stood in front of a large, golden wood door and said, "These are my rooms. Let me show you the bed first. I think I'm about to pass out." His lips trembled in what could be just barely considered a smile and he brought her into his rooms. Everything was white and green and gold, like a birch forest. It was dim, because heavy velvet curtains were drawn over the windows, but there was a fire burning in the hearth for them, and the blankets on the bed were turned back for sleeping. "Oh, everything smells like home," he sighed, smiling a bit wider now. He led her to the bed and laid down, barely able to keep his eyes open. He rolled onto his side and drew his knee to his chest, fingers going to the laces on his boots, and he fell asleep suddenly. His face turned and buried into his pillow, his unconscious self forgetting about his boots.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:39 pm

Luna's gaze swept around the room. It just felt cozy. Warmth and coziness emitted from every crevice and corner of the room. She followed him over to the bed, crawling in after him. She laughed airily and continued with what she assumed he had been doing. Getting his boots off, she let them rest on the floor at the foot of the bed, unsure of where else to leave them. She sat on her knees, wondering if there was any particular attire he chose to wear when going to bed. She pulled the blanket up over him as she got up to check, just in case.
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:45 pm

There were no special clothes for nighttime wear laying around for Cade, but there were plenty of day and night gowns laying on a long couch in the next room, with a note in pretty writing saying, 'For Cade's little moon, Luna.' They were all soft and satiny, but there was something strange about them. None of them had a corset. The bodices were all very loose and comfortable.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:56 pm

Luna came across the nightgowns and read over the note, setting it aside and running her fingers over the material. They were a lot nicer than the ones that she had. Then again, she couldn't be sure of that since she never really wore any of the ones she owned. She made a face at herself and decided to change into one for the time being, picking up the black one and changing. She folded up her clothes. Were nightgowns always this comfy? She let her hair down only to tie it back up in a loose bun. Luna wasn't sleepy, but she made her way back to Cade's bed and sat beside his sleeping form, just looking around and gazing into the fire.
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Cade's eyes fluttered open and he looked around sleepily for a moment, then his eyes settled on Luna. He smiled and pulled her down closer. "Are you wearing the dress of a Succubus?" He looked her up and down and smiled wider. "It suits you, little moon. Emmy did a good job making them. I'll have to introduce you two some other time. She's my sister, and very good at sewing." He covered he with the blankets and wrapped his arms around her. "Will you sleep with me? Tomorrow, I promise I'll show you around."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:14 pm

Luna looked at him curiously and then down at the nightgown. She just liked that it was pretty and extremely comfortable. "I wonder if she'd teach me to sew this well," she voiced. This was surely a skill worth having. Although, from the pieces, she wondered if the girl was just naturally talented with sewing. "All right," she let herself get comfortable in his bed, although it wasn't hard at all. Not to mention, it felt really nice to be able to sleep in a bed instead of an inn. The inns were comfortable and all, but this was just a different feeling.
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:24 am

Cade smiled and held Luna close to his side, kissing the top of her head a few times. "I think being married to you will be very pleasant," he said softly, twirling some of her hair around his finger. "It would be nice at the end of the day to curl up in bed with you and just talk or doze off. Sleeping seems to be a thing we both enjoy very much." He chuckled and laid his head in the crook of her neck.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:23 am

Luna smiled and rested her cheek on the top of his head. "Sounds like a good way to end the day," she tugged her hair out of her tie, putting the accessory around her wrist, "I've learned sleep is a peace all its own." She closed her eyes and let his warmth encase her. She'd spent enough time with him now since the "treaty proposal" that she wasn't as scared about being married now. It hasn't completely gone, but the fear could easily be swallowed and ignored now.
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:58 am

Cade hummed a happy tune softly as he dozed, and seemed to hold Luna closer every minute. He didn't love her, but he believed that he liked her very much, and that love wasn't too far away for him to consider it. His thoughts turned, not for the first time, to what Luna said about him being hers, and her being his. He knew in his heart that he belonged to her and her alone.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:05 am

Luna woke up to commotion just outside the room. It wasn't loud. Instead it was more like excited attempts to whisper. "So, one of the nightgowns is gone," someone must've come just come out of the room from which she got the one she was wearing. Sitting up slowly, she rubbed her eyes. "That means she's finally here, right?" Who was talking? Better yet, who were they talking to? She slid out of bed and then decided not to check, sitting back down on the edge of the bed.
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:11 am

Cade stirred in his sleep, an annoyed scowl on his face. Finally, when the chatter became too much, his eyes fluttered open and he sighed. "Luna, what is all the noise?" His voice was loud enough to be heard in the other room, which quieted immediately.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:35 am

Cade's voice startled her a bit and whoever was in the next room, too, it seemed. "I don't know," her eyebrows slid together, "I think they're talking about me though..." The talkers started up again, but their murmuring actually more hushed this time. She tucked her hair behind her ear and headed out of the room, to the one next door. She poked her head in after giving a light knock to signal her presence. "Are you..." His eyes glanced at the note that had been on the nightgowns, "Are you Luna?" It was a guy and a girl, who looked both frightened and ecstatic about seeing her. Luna didn't move from the doorway, "I am..."
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:44 am

//Tell me if it's bad that I name them. xD
Cause they are technically my species lol.

"Gwilym, Rhôna, this is my fiancé. Luna, this is Gwilym and Rhôna. They are both very excited to meet you." Cade sighed as he entered the room, shirt half buttoned and hair mussed from sleep. Gwil and Rhôna didn't seem to care about his slightly indecent appearance. Cade's eyes half-closed and he leaned against Luna a bit, wrapping an arm around her. "You two shouldn't have woken me up. I need to sleep..."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:49 am

//It's perfectly fine! ^_^

Luna glanced up at Cade and then back at the two and their bright smiles, "Well, it's nice to meet you." She greeted, bowing her head slightly. "Wait, you're the human queen then, right," Rhôna asked, stepping closer. Luna simply nodded, gracing them with a smile. She tapped the hand Cade had on her, looking up at him, "Are you going to be able to get some more sleep?"
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:08 pm

Cade sighed again and kissed Luna's hair, which seemed to excite the two demons in front of them, but he ignored it. "I don't think I'd be able to fall asleep without you in my bed. I've grown very accustomed to it," he said softly. He smiled down at her and pulled her closer to his side.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Luna felt the heat in her cheeks as they tinted red. "We'll, if you'll excuse us," her voice was still soft, just louder than a whisper. Age took his hand loosely in hers and headed back into his room. She sat on the edge of the bed and then gently pulled him down into it, smiling innocently as she turned and slid get bott half under the covers.

//sorry if this is off or just plain awful in someway. This would be my brain on about one hour of sleep. ^^;;
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:29 am

//.-. Cannot think.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:04 pm

//I am so sorry for the tons of typos in that. Bad idea to type when I first wake up. >.<

Let's try this again...

Luna looked up at him and wondered if he wanted to go back to sleep. "Can we show her around," she guessed that it was Gwilym's voice. She knew her guess was right as he came closer to them. "Please," Rhôna pleaded, "Unless the king wanted to do it himself?"

//That's incredibly short. omg
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:17 pm

//I just ate tuna out of the can, and I feel amazing! I love that post, and I'm not kidding.

Cade sighed at the couple and shook his head. "I really wanted to go back to sleep, you two. It's been a really long journey..." He groaned at the puppy eyes they gave him and turned away, waving at them dismissively. "Fine. Just keep her away from the stables and make sure my brother doesn't find her. I'd like to keep her from any confusion..." He looked down at Luna and leaned in, giving her a very light kiss on the lips. He had done it several times already, so it was becoming more habit that anything. "If you see a man that looks like me, don't say a word to him unless he calls you 'little moon.' It's not me."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:31 pm

//Tuna~! ;A; I'm hungry again. Wait, which post? Hopefully, the short one. :3

Luna tilted her head and then just nodded, "Okay. I won't." She assured him with a brief smile, "Get some more sleep." She slipped out of his hold and then stepped away from him, looking between the three of them. "I just need to change my clothes," she grinned, remembering what she was currently wearing, "And then we can go look around, okay?"
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum