Le Fox, come hither~ -w-

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Le Fox, come hither~ -w-

Post  Fennec on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:58 am

Cade's smile faded slowly and turned into a frown. "She was the one I couldn't heal," he said softly. He pulled away as the nurse and a few guards entered. He sat up and let the nurse check him over, not wanting to upset the woman, and didn't look at Luna the rest of the time.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:32 am

Luna couldn't help but to frown as well. She should've known better than to ask. She moved toward the door, leaning against the frame and just watching the nurse check him over. A whisper that she was fine was given in response to the two guards constant pestering about whether she was or not.
Ambie Assassin
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile http://thinkoutofthebox.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:38 am

Cade sighed as the nurse made him choke back some sedatives and he quickly became drowsy. They wouldn't last long on him, but it was still very unpleasant. "Luna... Luna, where have you gone?" Everything looked too hazy for him to really make anything out, but a slim figure near his bed looked a bit like Luna and he reach out to them. It was just a skinny guard. "Luna, stay and talk to me." It was quite comical. The guard looked very uncomfortable and Cade was just grinning like a madman.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:12 am

Luna couldn't really see over the guards. The sound of her name made her raise a brow. She stood next to the guard Cade was touching and tried not to laugh, moving to sit where she had been sitting before on the other side of the bed. "Cade," she lulled, trying to tug him off the guard, "I don't think you want him to punch you again." She fought her smile the best she could, the guards pleading look to her making it harder to keep it at bay.
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:20 am

Cade looked up at the guard, bewildered, then at Luna. "Oh. I guess he doesn't look like you." He let go of the guard and moved closer to Luna. "Luna, why did that nurse make me sleepy? I felt fine..." He yawned and laid his head on his pillow. "I don't need the drugs. So why did she give them to me..?"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:30 am

Luna dismissed the guards once Cade turned to her. She carded her fingers through his hair and smiled softly, "It's just to help you sleep and make sure no pain comes back to haunt you, superman." She propped her arm up on the edge of the bed and fixed her glasses before resting her chin in her palm.
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:16 am

//Oh, did I tell you what time period this is, Amber? It's medieval. xD Superman does not exist.

Cade chuckled and closed his eyes. "That's funny. Humans don't know much about Incubi, do they? Stay with me and I'll tell you more about my people. And maybe you can tell me some things about humans that confuse me." Without even thinking of it, he reached for her and pulled her down next to him. It was habit for him to reach for someone, because his people communicated by touching.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:35 am

//Oh, oops. ^^" Well, it still works. Sort of. xD

"No, I guess we don't..." Luna let out a soft sound as she fell in next to him, having to fix her glasses, again. She didn't make any motion to move away though. Either she had been cold or he was just really warm. "I'll answer what I can for you," she added, getting comfortable.
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:49 am

Cade got comfortable as well once he realized she was settling in. He wrapped his arms around her loosely and buried his face in her shoulder, then began to speak in his strange mix of British and Irish. "You know of the tales of girls being dragged into the shadows, kicking and screaming, by my people? They aren't true. We actually are the ones who prevent that. We draw out human sexual energy and feed on it, and keep it at a safe level. When an Incubus neglects that responsibility, the sexual tension overpowers human men and they can't help but take it out on someone."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:01 am

Luna placed her hands on his chest, resting her cheek against the top of his head. She listened closely and mindlessly nibbling at her lip. "So, you mean to tell me that you guys feed off the energy and it just so happens to save lives? Why does that seem too good to be true?" That's how it seemed. In a situation where everyone could win, there's no way a war could have been derived.
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:35 am

Cade sighed and closed his eyes. "No one knows exactly why the war began. Some say the demons became lax in their duty, others say humans didn't know about us and something triggered your knowledge of our existence. It doesn't matter. The war is going to end. Now..." He glanced up at her and smiled, looking a bit mischievous. "Why is it such a bad thing to have sex before marriage for humans?"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:43 am

"The war will end," Luna repeated, smiling a bit. Her people would be safe. Both races would be safe. No more deaths because of ignorance from either side. Marriage was a small price to pay for everyone's protection and welfare. She tilted her head and then laughed softly. "It's a matter of morals and one's placement on condemnation of their soul. Those that believe fornication isn't of God or of the being or beings they worship, depending on the values they're taught, it will send their soul to hell. Or whatever form of damnation they believe in."
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:03 am

Cade thought about that and sighed. "It sounds... lonely. I don't understand how someone can fear damnation for loving another. Love, or even lust,, should be nothing to fear, not as long as it isn't excessive. For Incubi and Succubi, 'exploring' is a way of expressing ourselves and getting to know our limits. It's also a good way to make friends." He chuckled and held her closer. "So, I guess you've never really engaged in any type of rigorous and naked activity?"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:24 am

Luna could see where he was coming from, but it was obvious that them just being from two worlds that were so different had a lot of impact on their moral codes. "It's just because we want to feel like we're good people, that's all. Plus, we get to know each other's personalities better," she nodded, satisfied with that answer. Her glasses fogged up and she cleared her throat, tapping his chest, "No, I have not."
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:32 am

Cade laughed low and quiet and sleepy, relaxing into her more. "Cute. But you do realize once the wedding takes place, a honeymoon is technically required. After the wedding, my eldest relative will bind our right wrists with a golden strip of leather and we'll be confined to my chambers for two days."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:53 am

Luna just stared at him, unintentionally letting out a small whine. She knew it was too easy and too good to be true. "So, what'll happen if nothing happens at all while we're locked away in that room," her words were hushed. She was honestly a bit nervous to know the answer.
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:59 am

Cade pulled back enough to see her face and gave her a sad look. "They'll check the sheets of my bed as proof of our union. If they find nothing, they won't accept the alliance." He gently brushed a thumb over her cheek and pulled away a bit more. "I understand it's hard. You don't love me. It's an arranged marriage. But my people follow tradition."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:23 pm

Luna cringed at his touch now, her mind in a completely different place. "It's just...scary," she thought aloud, her voice cracking. Her hands on his chest curled into his shirt and she tried to hide her face away in his shoulder this time. She shook her head, wanting to just clear her thoughts now with anything else but that.
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:29 pm

//Heh.. Hehe...

Cade pulled his hand from her face and just settled on holding her. He was silent for a long while, trying to figure out what to say to her to calm her down. Then it came to him. "Do you know what else is scary? Bees. Dreadful things, they are. They might look cute and fuzzy but they're downright killers. And court jesters. They give a good laugh, but the ones that paint their faces... I think they're some sort of cult."

//He's afraid of medieval clowns. XD

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:35 pm

//OMFG I was just complaining about bees the other day. xD I don't like clowns of any era. Lol.

Luna let out a weak laugh into his shoulder, shaking her head and still mindlessly clinging to him. "Yes, they're all just as scary," she returned, trying to force herself to relax. It was ridiculous that things so simple could seem to terrifying when put face-to-face with them.
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:39 pm

Cade cleared his throat and flushed slightly as he admitted his next fear. "I have an irrational phobia... of feet. I don't like them whatsoever. They look ugly, they smell ugly, and they cause quite a lot of problems. I don't care whose feet they are, I hate them with a burning passion. Even my own. I always sleep with my boots on because my feet feel funny without shoes."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:48 pm

Luna giggled this time and pulled away so she could look up at him, "That's not irrational. I don't like people's feet either. I'm not scared of them, but I try to avoid them at all costs." She smiled softly, body gradually relaxing against his. She was still a bit tense, but much better now.
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Cade smiled and drew her closer. "I'm glad to know there's at least one person who hates feet as much as I do." The drugs had worn off long ago, and he wondered why she was still curled into him. He couldn't help asking. "Love, why are you so comfortable around me? I know we're well, engaged now, but you've still just met me and I am a creature you were raised to fear. Yet here you are, so comfortable snuggled against my side. I'm certainly not complaining. I find it nice to interact with you like this. I'm just curious."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambie Assassin on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:23 pm

Luna smiled a little to herself and then looked away again. It hadn't even dawned on her that she'd just let herself curl up next to him like that. "Ah, I have no idea," she peeled herself away and then stood up and stretched, "As a matter of fact, I'll be heading to my own room now...after a trip to my office." She began rambling off to herself as she made her way to the door, glancing back at him, "Just...yell, I guess, if you need anything, okay? Or if my guards come back and try to murder you this time."
Ambie Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:31 pm

Cade laid back and got under his blankets, giving her a steady look. "Don't work yourself too hard. You're too young to have so much responsibility," he said, sounding a bit sad as he looked at her. Too beautiful. Too young. He could see how tired she usually was. "Once we're married, I think I'll let you sleep all day long, as much as you'd like," he said, seeming to be far away again.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum