Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l

Post  Melody on Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:20 am

Vincent Mason.
Father & Painter.

Eureka Mason.
Three year-old florist.

Conrad Weller.
Womanizer.
You think his heart belongs to you. Take him out if you want.

Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l

Post  Melody on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:01 am

YOUR PROFILES:

Alec Mate
Father & Painter

Azura Mate
Seventeen years; Daughter
Tomboy-punk rocker

Slate Mate
Five years
Enjoys being with his daddy

Elois Remik
Wealthy & Kind; Fragile.

Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:03 am

I feel so crappy without my characters.

Derpface
n00b.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:04 am

Lolo. Silly noobette.

Are you ready for me to start?

Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:05 am

siigh, bring it on...watch me fail...miserably. OTL

Derpface
n00b.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:18 am

Setting: Since Vincent and Alec are friends (lolo) they're walking to the art gallery together, their children not far behind and getting to know each other more. It's a normal, Spring-feeling weather outside. They need jackets. XD

Calmly and hopefully, Vincent kept his eyes on the ground as he followed the park's path. He held his sweater closed, trying to block the small breeze that was making his shiver and chatter his teeth. He slowly slipped his hands in his pockets before looking over at his friend, a small smile on his lips. "Alec? What part of the gallery are you looking forward to seeing again?" he asked, his head tilting slightly.

Eureka giggled happily as she skipped around in her blue dress. Her white sweater was unbuttoned and it threatened to fall off her shoulders as she twirled and hopped closer to the flowers. She picked a few blue and purple ones, running over to Slate and Azura, holding them up in her small hands. "Hwey..!" she said loudly, her fat cheeks red with excitement. "Eury...wana shware!"

(I'll add Conrad once he appears in the Art gallery. XD)

Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:32 am

Following along, Alec looked up towards his friend and smiled gently.
"I would like to see the "The Birth of Venus" once more. It's one of my favorites. You do not mind, Vincent?"
He then raised his hand onto his friend's chilled back, rubbing and slowly leading him towards the artwork.

Blinking, Slate turned towards Eureka, grinning his toothless mouth. He held out his hand, accepted the flowers, then offered a kiss to her rosy cheek.
"Tankie! I really like flowers! Daddy does too!"
Slate began to giggle, but was then interrupted by the scoffing of his elder sister, Azura.
"Listen, Princess." ,she turned towards Eureka, her orbs slit with indifference. "I ain't interested in your petty flowers."

Derpface
n00b.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:43 am

Vincent shook his head in response, offering Alec a small grin. "I don't mind. It was actually a pretty nice painting." He shivered at the feeling of the hand on his back. Walking up the steps of the art building, Vincent turned to look at the children, more specifically Eureka. "Now, were going inside. You guy's have to whisper and not touch any of the art, understand?"

Eureka smiled brightly at Slate, giggling. Her smile faded, however, when she turned to Azura. She moved away from her and closer to Slate, holding tightly onto his shirt. Her joy now gone, Eureka looked up at her father with a pout before she dropped her flowers and ran to him, gripping onto his leg. "Pwapa...Ashwu...no take fwowers..." she sniffed, her bright blue eyes filling with tears.

Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:58 am

Alec followed Vincent up the stairs of the art building, but was put to a halt due to his daughter's remark. He glared darkly, meeting the his daughters colored eyes.
"That's no way to talk towards her. She was just being nice, there is no need for rudeness."
His reply was an eye roll and a bump of the shoulder as she walked past him, proceeding to the gallery.
"Shut up, you're not the boss of me."
Alec staggered lightly, hiding his eyes under his bangs.

Slate pouted and began to pick up the abandoned flowers.
"It okay, Eury... Big sis is...sad." He once again offered a smile. "Don't listen to her! I do it all the time!"
He walked towards her, bowing his head respectfully and returned her flowers.

Derpface
n00b.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:09 am

Vincent flinched at his daughter's tear-stained face. He carefully lifted her up in his arms, burying her face in his neck. "It's alright sweetheart." he cooed softly. "It's just as Slate says, she's not mad at you...she just...isn't in the mood for flowers." he said lamely. He pecked his daughter's cheek before turning to look at Alec. "Are you alright Alec? We don't...have to go anymore if you aren't up to it."

Eureka nodded sadly as her face was pressed into her fathers neck. It was warm and he smelt like cheerios, so it cheered her up, if only a little. She gave a small sniff and turned in Slate's direction. She reached for her flowers, wiggling her small fingers. "Pease....gwive Eury fwowers...she sowwy..."

Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:31 am

With a feign smile, Alec turned to the entrance of the art gallery.
"I'm fine."
And with that, he walked inside the quiet building, his hands balled in a tightening fist. He was used to such an attitude, the insults, the rebellion. Ever since their mother died after giving birth to Slate, Azura was never fond of either of them, always blaming them for her death. In order to prove her point more, she also changed her hair and eye color to look less like her father, which will always make his heart tighten. Alec never noticed that his fragile hand gripped tightly onto his chest where the pain continued.

Slate stood on the tip of his toes, reaching until the crushed flowers made it in Eureka's tiny hands.
"There's no need to apologize! It isn't Eury's fault! Big sis is just a meanie!"

Derpface
n00b.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:40 am

Vincent wasn't at all convinced, but nevertheless, he followed Alec inside as he held Eureka closely. He looked around absently at first, not really caring about the statues and sculptures - those things creeped the hell out of him. It wasn't until Eureka started to fidget uncomfortably in his arms did he snap out of his thoughts and stand her gently beside him. "Don't go too far, Eureka. Alright?"
"Mhm pwapa."
Vincent smiles slightly and gently rubbed Alec's back as he had done for him minutes ago. "Forget about it for now, Alec." he advised gently. "You're stressing yourself out and we've only just got here." As best as he could, Vincent gave his friend a smile. "Now how about we go see how Venus was born?"

Eureka held the crushed flowers in her hands. She pouted slightly, sad that she had 'hurt them' as she would always say. Innocently and bashfully, she looked up at Slate, moving all her flowers to one hand and holding out her now free one. "Swate....wook at pwichurs....with Eury...? Pease?"

Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:54 am

"But I can't help it, Vincent... She'll always be like this to me until I move her out the house..." Alec sighed shakily, covering his face. "Nevermind...", his fake smile showing once more, waving a dismissive hand. "You're correct, I should just forget something like this...it's not like I'm not used to it."
He listened to his friend's advice and continued to the painting, admiring the pastel colors, the style of the artwork, and thought about the meaning behind it. Alec was the one who always analyzed such original work, cherishing the dead being who thought of such a piece.
I wish I am able to draw this beautifully...
The imagery of him being a successful artist brought a smile to his face, making him blindly reach for the golden frame.

Holding her free hand, Slate squeezed it tightly, hoping that Eureka will understand that he will always be by her side, accepting as many flowers as she will ever give him in his lifetime.
"Of course! What would Eury like to see?", showing his toothless grin.

Derpface
n00b.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:04 pm

Vincent listened to Alec's words, but refused to comment. Instead, he followed him to the painting, glancing over his shoulder every now and then to make sure Eureka and Slate hadn't moved to far.
Once he was able to actually pay attention to the painting and notice the detail, he was able to calm down and stop worrying. He couldn't help but wonder how the original painter felt as he took his brush and dashed it across the painted woman's face, making her seem as if she'd out of the frame; or how he made her seem shy but fierce in only the way she stood and covered herself after being born. While thinking of all this, he barely had time to realize that Alec was about to touch said beauty.
"Alec, don't..!"

Conrad grabbed the man's outstretched hand, grinning in a sly manner as he turned him away from the piece of art. "And what, pray tell, are you trying to do to this wonderful piece of art?" he asked softly, his voice calm but demanding.

Eureka sniffs softly and looked around, holding tightly onto Slate's hand. She pointed a chubby finger towards a statue that was only a few steps away.
"Thwere pease."

Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:20 pm

Surprise with a mixture of fear rose up in to pit of Alec's stomach, causing him to pull his hand away. He stared at the blonde, appalled by his actions.
"Excuse me, sir. I would appreciate if you do not touch me in such a way." Turning his back to the sly man, he continued to stare at the painting. "Just admiring the work and got lost within my thoughts, do not take it personally."

With his back behind Conrad, Elois glanced with such boredom.
"Conrad, there's no need to touch the guest. A verbal warning would've probably have been nice." He sighed heavily, his eyes meeting Alec's back. "We would appreciate if you don't touch the merchandise, the fabric and the materials used in this artwork is very sensitive, thus messing it up completely. Or you'll get arrested." Elois smiled with such dullness, his expression not even matching his serious care of the painting.
Alec stood with silence, ignoring the nobles.

Walking to the statue, Slate merely stared. He's never seen such a think before in his life, making his face scrunch up in wonder.
"I wonder how people made this..."

Derpface
n00b.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top