Sex faerie. Why not?

Fennec
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kafibbledeeflip

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:21 am

I'll put pics on later.
Also, I feel like shit, so it would be nice if you would start. Otherwise I don't think I have enough creativity left in my brain to post anything.

Skylar
Weather fae.

Zachary
Time fae.
(Like in the Hourglass Door Series.)

Last edited by Sprx_GotFlame on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprx_GotFlame
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:36 am

//Yeah, I'll start.
What's up? Why's with the feeling not good?

Emmy stirred in her sleep, and shivered as a freezing wind blew through her window. Why had she left the window open? She mumbled something about it, hoping the servant near her bed would close it. There was no response for a moment. Then she heard crying. Crying, whimpering, a clanking of metal. Her eyes shot open and she started the get up, only to be yanked around the neck by a leash and collar of metal chains. She couldn't even sit up. She had to lay back on the thin cot and look around at her surroundings. There were several other girls of varying elements laying on the other cots, and they were all wearing a shapeless beige dress. The room was large, dimly lit, and seemingly underground. They were in a dungeon.

//I'll post for Kayne when you do Skylar.
I'm wearing pants that make my butt feel like a marshmellow dreamland.

Fennec
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:32 am

//I don't know... Day's been kinda shitty and my everything hurts.
I want to take a shower but I don't feel like being electricuted by the storm. #firstworldproblems...

Zachary hummed to himself as he practically skipped down the corridor to his dungeon. He was going to rule over all, even if it was by leaving the diffferent elements with no ruler and no other option than to join him. He had just snatched up another ruler, and that in itself had made his day.

Skylar rolled onto her side with a groan. She felt achy and almost like she was being suffocated. She quickly realized why she felt that way: she had been cut off from the outdoors. Being as she was a weather elemental, she never faired well while cut off from nature. She adressed the fact that her windows had probably been closed with a frown and a grumble, but it wasn't until she opened her eyes that she realized something was wrong. She was in some sort of closed off, dimly lit room that was quite freezing, the only warmth coming from the other bodies there. Curiously, the only thing that ran through Shylar's mind was, "Oh, not again..."

Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:04 am

//Added pics

Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:49 am

//Bump?

Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:50 am

//Gah, no think for Emmy. #ihatehashtags XD
You know what?
We should do wolves.
Do you hate me?
I'm sorry. :(

Fennec
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:54 am

//Haha, okay. #hashtagssoundlikebeinglabledfordeath
Wolves is fine with me. Razz

Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:00 am

//I think you infected me with your shitty feeling. My brain is having a rave party inside my skull. No 

I have an idea. I will be switching characters a few pages in. I will start with some evil, slimy wolf, and then it will change.

Rudy
I'm an evil mug.

Fennec
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:19 am

//NOOO! I fix! I fix with... something...?
So... Slimy first, then something random?
M'kay.

Skylar
Social protocol suggest I put something pertaining to my personality here. I'd rather just be a smart-ass.

Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:22 am

Aaaand, you start.

Fennec
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:25 am

Skylar darted through the living room and vaulted herself over the couch, landing in a roll. She had just enough time to aim and fire, the foam dart hitting it's mark on the chest of the overly-affectionate Saint Bernard. Her grandmother had left her alone in the house for the entire night with only the dog for company. A bad idea on her part, Skylar noted. The moon was high in the sky, both her and the canine anxious for some excitement. That had been the cause for her idea of a woman vs dog to-the-fake-death match. With that out of the way, she was on her quest to find the next thing to entertain them. Her were interrupted by a load bang on the front door. She shared a look with the dog and grabbed the fire poker, then cracked open the front door. "Huh. That's... okay." A bird had run flat into the door, killing itself. She hadn't seen that in the city, that was for sure. While she was occupied with getting said bird off of the front porch, Beau, the Saint Bernard, darted out onto the front yard. "No. Come back inside." Beau cocked his head at her, as if asking why they couldn't play outside. "It's cold, and... um. The moon isn't in the correct position." Both her and the dog knew that was a pathetic answer, so she agreed. "Fine." She grumbled, walking toward him. Just as she had almost gotten to him, a lone howl sounded from miles into the woods. Apparently without another thought, Beau darted into the woods. "Crap. Come back here, you damn mutt!" She yelled halfheartedly as she chased after him. Well, she wanted to go into the woods at some point. Now was as good a time as any.

Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:34 am

Rudy trotted leisurely through the trees near the edge of woods in his wolf form, only half patrolling for the new girl he heard had moved into town. He was fantasizing about doing many horrible things to her when suddenly, a slightly smaller canine barrelled into him from out of nowhere, and they went rolling into a tree. Rudy let out a yelp as the air went out of him, and the pain forced him to shift back into human form. He grabbed the dog's collar tightly to make sure the stupid mutt didn't get away.

Fennec
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:47 am

Skylar chased after the dog, alternating between calling him back, shouting profanities, then apologizing. She lost sight of him several times, but the didn't see him again after the last time. She slowed to a jog and blindly made her way down the path he had been following. Eventually, though, she saw him standing in the middle of a path. She could hear growling, and she couldn't figure out why he was doing such a thing. She snuck up on him, planning on grabbing him and getting out of the woods. She had almost gotten to him when she noticed a person standing next to him. She let out a yelp and jumped back. "Holy shit, where did you come from?!"

Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:54 am

Rudy stumbled back a little and took a few breaths, still trying to breathe normally after hitting the tree. "Your mutt ran into me, slammed me into a tree. You have to train this little furry shit better." There was nothing human in his eyes as he straightened. He looked down at the saint bernard and snarled, lashing out at the dog with his foot. He turned to the girl and grinned. "I was sort of waiting for you." He grabbed her tightly by the shoulders and started dragging her deeper into the trees.

Fennec
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum