Kafibbledeeflip

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Re: Kafibbledeeflip

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:05 am

Skylar resisted him the most she could, trying to yank her hand out of his grip, even though she was just hurting herself and, deep down, she knew there was no way for her to escape. "No, stop! I was just following the damn dog! Let go of me, you can't do this!" She dug her heels in and threw her full weight in the opposite dirrection he was walking, but he didn't even change speeds. "Let me go, dammit!"
Sprx_GotFlame
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:18 am

Lyric sighed and slowed his pace, eventually coming to a stop. "Skylar, please forgive me for this. But you'll cause too much of a racket." He turned and backhanded her hard enough to knock her unconscious and caught her in his arms before she fell. He motioned for the dog to keep following him as he walked for the next hour, deeper and deeper, until he reached a very large house with people milling around outside.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:25 am

Skylar's eyes widened when she realized what was coming. She tried to back pedal, but before she could even react, she felt a sharp pain then absolutely nothing. Slowly, the black faded into a land of magical unicorns and pretty princesses. She married a freaking sexy Irish man and lived happily ever after.

//Look. I got three lines.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:47 am

//Did I kill you with the unicorns?
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:00 pm

//head hurts....

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:02 pm

//How fix? :/
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:17 pm

//Fix with one very long bath, tylenol, groaning in pain, another bath, and Netflix.
:3

Lyric barely nodded at the hellos and other such welcomes as he brought Skylar into the main house and up to the attic, where his room was. He was the Beta of the pack, where his mother was the Alpha, so he got private quarters away from the noises of the house. He closed the door behind him and looked around. His room was more like three or four different rooms. A small living room area, a large bed, wardrobe, and bookcase in the corner, a small kitchenette, and a door leading to his bathroom. He was a lot less social than the other wolves. He mostly liked to stick to his books. He occasionally took on a human, but it was rare. He probably wouldn't keep Skylar around him for long. Just until Rudy got the idea to quit being a prick. Lyric brushed away his thoughts and brought Skylar to his bed, where he laid her down gently and tended to the bruise on her face before going to take a shower.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:47 pm

Skylar eventually stirred, adjusting herself with a soft moan. She lay still once she got comfortable, enjoying how comfortable her mattress had suddenly gotten. She took in a deep breathe, intending on letting out a contented sigh, but froze when the unmistakable scent of a man hit her nose. She sat up too quickly and accidentally flipped herself off the bed. She landed on her shoulder with a groan and slowly pushed herself off the floor. As she took in her new surroundings, she let out every curse and swear she new in a very long and detailed string of profanities.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:46 am

Lyric looked up from his place on the couch, where he'd previously been reading, and raised an eyebrow. "Careful, love. Are you okay?" The saint bernard lifted his head next to Lyric and gave a soft whine. "I brought your dog with us, so you wouldn't be lonely." He got up and moved over to Skylar, pushing her back so she sat on the bed. "I tried to do this nicely. Will you listen to me now?"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:07 am

Skylar sneered up at him, "Why should I listen to you? Am I supposed to be afraid that you'll hit me again?" She looked him up and down. "You don't scare me," she ground out, despite how much of a lie that little comment was. He was quite terrifying, actually. She didn't know how on earth she had gotten tied up in all of this, but she sure as hell wasn't about to just lie down and be trampled on.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:28 am

Lyric rolled his eyes and sat beside her. "Skylar, I really did not enjoy having to hit you. I'm really very sorry that Rudy bolloxed everything up. But I saved you. I'm a werewolf. Most everyone in this house is a werewolf. But not everyone can control themselves. Rudy is a slimy bastard that would have kept you as his own sexual toy. I'm just keeping you here to keep you safe from him."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:05 am

Skylar scooted away from him, putting some more space between them. "You did not save me. You kidnapped me. There's a huge difference." She shook her head and stood up. "Maybe you could have, oh, I don't know... left me at home?" She leveled him with an icy glare and moved over to the couch, Beau quickly jumping up onto her lap, nearly burying her under his mass. She didn't mind, though. It was just his very obvious way of vying for attention.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:18 am

//SO IT SAID THE WEBSITE IS TOO FUCKING BUSY TO POST. WHAT? hOW DOES THAT EVEN..?! I JUST.... AAAAAAAAHG KEJRKRKFRMLKDFM,DFKMDFM,FM,V MV VM FGDM,

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:23 am

//He gets frustrated, LIKE I AM, and he puts on a sweet trenchcoat and leaves to visit his mother.
THE COAT:

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:32 am

//...Can he wear a blue scarf, too?

Skylar hugged Beau and just laid there with him until he started rolling and complaining about not being pet. Being as the 250 lb dog rolling on top of her was not easy to ignore, she started petting him. She had no idea how she managed to get herself into such a mess. She let out a heavy sigh and just buried her face in the fur of the Saint Bernard, but quickly regretted it when she got a face full of cat-like fur that just wouldn't go away. "Oh, god... It's in my mouth."
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:38 am

//I wish he were Sherlock.
Yes.
Blue scarf he shall wear.

About ten minutes after Lyric left, there was a soft knock at the door. Lizzi was thinking about things, and was also trying to fill empty space. She wondered if what should would write next would give Heather and her creation, Skylar, chills. She sure hoped so. Yes, yes she did. Indeed. Quite. Indubitably. Mm-hm.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:51 am

//Good :3
You've seen Reichenbach, right?

Skylar battled with the dog when she heard the knock. She wanted to answer the door, but a certain hair mutt didnt want her to stop petting. She eventually managed to wiggle her way free of the dog and ran over to the door, said dog following closely behind and rubbing against her like a cat once she stopped. She cracked open the door, "Hello?"
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:58 am

//asdfghjkl;wafflesandtitties
Yes.

Rudy shoved the door open and stepped in, closing it gently behind him. "Hello, little bitch. And the mutt. Oh, he fixed the mutt. How sweet of ol' Lyric. You and I have unfinished business." He looked down at the mutt with wolfish eyes and sent the mutt a message to back off. He grinned and grabbed Skylar by the arms tightly and started backing her up towards the couch. "Lyric won't be home for quite a while. And you want to know an interesting thing about his room?" He leaned in practically screamed at her, "The walls are soundproof!"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:16 am

//Did you hear about that prank Moriarty pulled?
Sherlock totally fell for it.

Skylar stared at him with horrified eyes and tried to scramble away. She flinched back nearly a foot at him screaming, and she felt herself started to shake violently. No amount of tensing could stop the tremors. This thing in front of her was terrifying and awful, and all she wanted to do was get away from him. She cringed under his way too tight grip and tried to squirm away. "Stop, don't touch me!" She cried out, her voice cracking despite her attempts to keep it steady. She mentally slapped herself for being so emotional, but she couldn't get a hold on herself. She flung her limbs out in another attempt of escape, her knee lodging itself into his balls as hard as she could bring it up, and despite the awkward ang,e, she still managed to punch him in the nose. She didn't stop there, though. She kept going, landing a hit where ever the could. She didn't waste her breath screaming. No one would hear her.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:26 am

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:28 am

//IM SORRY BUT I HAD TO
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:31 am

Rudy cackled, the insanity clear on his face. "What should I do with you, love? I could make that dog fuck you if I wanted to. Hahaha... The look on your lovely face..." He pounced on her and shifted into his wolf form, then just sank on top of her slowly, pinning her to the floor with his enormous mass. He growled and pushed his muzzle against her neck, snuffling loudly in her ear as he took in her scent. He shifted and ripped her shirt away with his teeth, and just licked every bare inch of skin he saw over and over again.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:40 am

Skylar let out a cry of shock and fear as she was shoved down to the ground. "No! Dammit, get the fuck off of me!" She shoved relentlessly with shaking limbs, trying to force this thing off of her. He had suddenly become a wolf, and considering she didn't believe the werewolf shit, she was confused and just plain terrified. She started screaming then, screaming as high as her voice box would let her go before her voice cracked. If she couldn't get him off, maybe she could burst his ear drum.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:51 am

Rudy shifted back, and this time he was butt naked. He drew back a hand and slapped her as hard as he could. He heard something crack and started laughing. Maybe he'd broken her jaw. Oh, marvelous. So much pain he was causing. He could feel her pain, her fear. He wanted so much more. "Stupid little bitch. Scream for me some more. Please do." He leaned down and started kissing and nipping at her throat. And then Lyric's voice drifted into the room. "What. The hell. Are you doing?"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Skylar cried out in pain, her head droppig down to the floor with a loud thump. The only thing she felt was pain radiating from her jaw, which she didn't think she could quite move. She let of a groan full of very mixed emotions. She didn't stop trying to kick and shove him away, but it was becoming increasingly difficult. This thing was psychotic. There was no stopping it, now. Or so she thought until a certain sexy kidnapper walked into the room. She glanced up at him and managed to ask, though it was nearly a whimper, "Care to join the fun?" Her voice was dripping with sarcasm and her eyes pleaded for help.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum