//Hooowww?
Sprx_GotFlame
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kafibbledeeflip

Post  Fennec on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:28 am

//You can't. But it fucking hurts.
The Fault in Our Stars. I would usally tell you to read but... don't. Just don't. Never. Spare yourself the extremely suicidal thoughts.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:44 am

//And thus comes the confusion. But I'll believe you. =P
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:48 am

//I mean, this is why I love books. Or maybe I hate them.
Why am I on this planet, an emotional waste, when someone like John Green exists?
What the hell is the point of my own existence?

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:59 am

//Well now you're making me want to read the book...
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:09 am

Lyric jolted awake to moans and wails and an agonizing pain in his back and left shoulder. He lifted his head just barely to look around at his surroundings, not quite able to emotinally process what had happened. He lay in half of the destroyed plane, seeing as the other half was laying several hundred yards away. There was burning shrapnel everywhere. On the ground, stuck in the people laying dead in the seats, and stabbed into others wandering around in a daze. Annie lay either dead or unconscious a few feet away, and Skylar was absolutely no where to be seen. In fact, her seat was gone. There was a hole in the side of the plane where she'd sat beside him. A high pitched whine caught his attention. The turbines were still spinning dangerously, and Lyric got a perfect look at someone being sucked, shrieking, into the hot metal blades. The reality of what had happened finally hit him and he turned his head, vomiting to the side of his seat.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:28 am

Skylar eventually pulled herself up to her feet, although it was more of a stumble. She continued to stuble through the woods, some part of her saying that she needed to go up stream. She had to have drifted down stream when she got there, however that was. Her mind slowly started to process everything. First, she was alone. The plane had crashed. She needed to find anyone else. She needed to find Lyric. She was alive. Well, she wasn't too sure bout that part. Suddenly, all she felt was pain. Her entire body ached, as if she had been smashed by a bus. Her head was pounding and she felt entirely nauseated. She fell to her knees just in time for her stomach to empty itself. She keeled there, coughing and dry retching. "Oh, look. Its red." She mumbled to herself, brushing a finger across her shoulder and upper arm. Her finger came back coated in a red sticky liquid. All she could manage to mumble, of course, was "oh, again?"
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:50 am

Lyric unbuckled himself from his seat and fell forward, stumbling over to Annie. He didn't like her, but she was still family and he needed to know if she was alive. He checked her over. Broken wrist, a few cuts. she was fine. One look at everyone else and he knew everyone was either dead or going to die, no matter what he tried. His thoughts turned to Skylar. He mumbled her name and slowly spun in a circle, the world spinning with him, and then he yeled her name. "Skylar! Skylar!" No reply. He took a deep breath to gauge his surroundings. He knew the general place they were. They were in the Taiga Forest. The largest forest on the planet. It stretched pretty much all the way around the world, just under the Arctic Band, and provided enough oxygenation for the whole planet by itself. It was a pretty awful place to crash in. He smelled mostly coniferous trees. A river nearby. Plenty of wildlife and plants. No smell of Skylar, except what was on his clothes. He looked toward the front half of the plane and stumbled toward it, where the emergency kits would be, and rummaged until he found a bright orange emergency whistle. He went back and moved closer to the river, blowing the whistle so hard the shrillness made his ears ring. He hoped wherever Skylar was, she could hear it.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:07 pm

Skylar winced when a shrill ringing found its way to her ears. It sounded close enough, but still far. "Oh, would you shut up?" She grumbled, the shrill sound irritating her head further. She stood up with the help of a tree and started toward the annoying whistle sound, but stopped when she noticed how much blood was coming out of her arm. She pressed her hand down on the wound to stop the bleeding, only resulting in an explosion of pain. She let out a sharp yelp and pulled her hand away, watching the new gasp fill with blood. She took a minute to stare at the gasp in her arm, eventually realizing that there was a small but very sharp shard of metal lodged in there. She frowned, still not yet thinking straight. She figured she would get it out later. So, she began making her way toward the whistle once again, all the while grumbling about how annoyingly loud the noise was.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:17 pm

Lyric blew the whistle for a few more minutes until he got dizzy and ran out of air. He caught his breath, then smelled the air again. Yes! He could almost smell Skylar. He looked back at Annie, then moved further into the forest, heading for where he smelled Skylar. He continued on despite the awful pain in his back and shoulder, telling himself again and again that he could worry about himself once he found Skylar. He was moving too slow. He had to shift. He took a deep breath and let the change wash over him, but let out a sudden cry between a sream and a bark, and immediately became human again. He blacked out from pain, then came to moments later and tried to push himself up. His legs didn't work.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:22 pm

//HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GONNA PARALYZE THE POOR GUY.

Skylar nearly fell back into the river three times and had crashed into a tree at least a dozen times on her journey back. She eventually stumbled upon the source of the annoying whistle; a very dazed and not moving Lyric laying on the ground. She practically collapsed next to him and poked his cheek. "Hi," she greeted weakly, as if they hadn't just fallen out of the sky.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:30 pm

//I'll paralyze him until the punk slut stays down.

Lyric looked blearily up at Skylar and instantly burst into tears. He reached up and pulled her into his arms, showering her face with kisses. He didn't know the exact reason he ws crying, but it had something to do with relief and terror. "Skylar. I love you. Don't ever disappear like that again. How bad are you injured? Let me see, love." He checked out her shoulder and picked away the shards of metal, trying to pretend like he wasn't paralyzed from the waist down.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:37 pm

//Of course.

Skylar, unlike her usual reaction of tensing up and trying to squirm away, wrapped her own arms around him in a very tight hug. "I'm fine... kinda. What happened to you? And how did I end up down there?" She questioned, leaning back just enough to look him over.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:06 am

Lyric pressed his lips together and sat up by using his arms, then pushed himself against a nearby tree. His legs dragged in front of him, quite obviously useless and dead. "Something in my spine snapped, I think, when I tried to change. I can't feel anything below my waist." He let that sink in for just a moment before continuing. "I don't know exactly what happened, but I think the wing tore off and ripped a chunk of the wall and the floor, including your seat, from the plane."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:56 am

//I'm going to the pet store. Be home soon. Like, no more than an hour and a half.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:02 am

Skylar frowned, her mind still working far slower than normal. "I didn't see any wreckage... where are w--" she stopped, the first thing he had said finally clicking in her head. "Oh my god. That... Lyric." She buried her face in his shoulder and hugged him tighter. She couldn't help but feel like they'd been through this before, brushing it off as the trauma they had been through recently. She hadn't experienced much with his fancy wolf healing this time around, so she feared that he would be stuck like that forever.

//ARE YOU GETTING YOUR GERBILS?
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:55 am

//XD No, I wish. My mom ordered the cage this morning online, and it'll get here in about a week and a half. We went to the store to buy them a bed, bedding, food, and treats. We might have to wait until next payday for the gerbils.
But I swear they will the happiest freaking gerbils alive.
They'll come home and everything will be set up, and they'll wander around their new home thinking, 'What is this magical, splendiferous wonderland? Oh, look. Our new mother. Give us love.'
And so I shall.

Lyric sighed, his breath stuttering as he held back the urge to sob, and hugged her tightly. "In any normal situation, this would actually heal itself. But it would take about a month. And I don't know exactly what's wrong. Could you maybe check that part of my back I can't feel? Run your fingers over the area, press down just a little. Tell me what you feel. I'll tell you where we are and how we should go about this as you do." He pulled away and shucked off his shirt, pausing when he saw the portion of where his back would be was covered in fresh blood. "Skylar," he said quietly. "Why is my back bleeding?"

//The base of his spine twisted and broke through his lower back. He's bleeding. A lot-ish.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:14 am

//I'm watching the new Star Trek again.
Benedict Cumberbatch. That is all.

Skylar made her way behind him, nearly gagging at the sight. "Uh, there's a bit of a... breach." She stared at the bit of bone she saw protruding from his back and trailed a shaking finger along the skin next to it. "I don't think this will heal in a month, Lyric."
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:20 am

Lyric stared at her, slowly opening his mouth to tell her how freaked out he was, but everything became very blurry and dizzy very fast. His laready pale skin became even whiter. "A...Annie. Take me to Annie. She can fix my back. Don't let me... sleep." And then he was out cold, slumped against the tree with blood almost spurting from his back.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:32 am

Skylar moved almost robotically, trying his shirt around his torso in an attempt to put pressure on the wound and stop the bleeding. She grabbed his whistled and blew it in his ear then tried smacking his face in order to wake him back up. She started dragging him back to the plane wreckage, which she located by clouds of smoke. There, she found Annie just waking up. "You. Fix him."
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:50 am

Annie pushed herself up with her hands and tossed her hair from her face, looking down at Lyric before smirking at Skylar. "Sorry, sweetie. But I don't see a reason why I should." She looked Skylar up and down with, of all things, somewhat of a lusty gaze. "Are you gonna do something extra nice for me if I help him?" She bit her lip against a grin, but she was entirely serious. She truly was a slut.

//Heh.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:57 am

Skylar gave her a very, very irritated glare, shaking her head. "You help him and I won't gut you and decorate the trees with your innards. And extra nice enough? Now fix him and stop being a whore, you bitch." She snarled.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:06 am

http://o.o
Skylar.
Woah.
Oh my crease.
Intense.

Annie laughed and sat up, folding her legs delicately beneath herself. "No. Being a whore is fun. Try it sometimes. Being a bitch is fun as well. But you'd know about that. Takes a bitch to know a bitch." She looked down at Lyric and pinched his bloodless cheek like a demented grandmother. "Oh, he's so cute when he's going to die, isn't he? Now, where were we? Oh, yes. You owe me some big favor if I save his life. And I'll use that favor once, any time I want. And it will be anything I choose. Take it or leave it. He doesn't have a lot of time left."

//I see why se and Rudy loved each other's genitals so much.
Genitalia of evil.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:17 am

//she stabed a guy last time. Are you really that surprised?

Skylar sneered down at the girl. She moved toward Annie, her movements fluid and precise like the vengeful predator she could be. She put one foot on Annie's chest and shoved her into her back, then used her other foot to step on Annie's broken wrist. "You will help him, and you will help him now. If you refuse, I will give you a very, very slow death." She ground the ball of her foot down further into Annie's broken wrist, splintering and shatering the bone, and her skin, further. "I will repay the favor of Rudy. The big favor that I owe you will be not torturing you. Now fix him."
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:35 am

//Which last time? There are a lot.
And why did she stab them?
I have a horrible memory. My brain is mostly filled with everyone else's memory.
Memories that don't actually exist.
Because they belong.
To characters.
Uh-huh.
Yes.
:)
By the way, daaaaamn, gurl. You a crazy biatch.

I'm skipping the whole Annie being scared thing. Very tedious.

Annie sat up and grinned at Skylar. "Okay, I'll help him. But I have to do this in complete privacy. Healing him is not something you'll be allowed to watch. This is between him and his own kind." She seemed to grow more serious as she gazed down at him. "He'd never forgive you if you watched." She looked back up and gave Skylar a thoughtful look. After a moment she said, "Why don't you go check the other half of the plane for all of the emergency supplies, then find a few big branches and dead wood so we can make a proper fire? I'll help you when I'm done."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum