Heathy and Lizliz

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Heathy and Lizliz

Post  Fennec on Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:22 am

Sebastian woke an hour or so later and called in Skylar and one of the swiftest messengers in the castle. With the cocktail of drugs he had been given, he should have been completely out of it. His good eye couldn't quite focus as it were. ((I must get rid of my ghetto space bar. >:C)) His other eyes was useless and temporarily blind, covered by bandages. "Queen Skylar, the next five minutes will determine the fate of both of our people. I will send a messenger out with either a command to continue fighting or a command to prepare for a wedding celebration. If I don't return home, then you most surely will die. Choose wisely."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:47 am

//I'm pretty sure you can order replacement parts for your keyboard.

Skylar had been reluctant to enter when she was called, knowing the news would not be well received with her. She ground her teeth together upon hearing his options. Her hands were tied. Either she accepted his proposal, or she began the genocide of two species. Her eyes closed on their own accord, shoving any anger or fear back into the shadows of her mind to deal with later, preferably when she was alone. When her eyes opened, her entire being was poised and held with an amount of elegance, as a queen should be. She met his one good eye with her own cold gaze, "They can prepare." She told him, knowing he'd be fully capable of filling in the blanks himself. She turned heal and headed out of the room, pausing only to say over her shoulder, "I will marry you, demon."
Sprx_GotFlame
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:56 am

//I know, but putting the spacebar back on is the hard part. Think if I brought my computer to like, Best Buy or Wal-Mart, that they could fix it for me?
Uhhhh timeskip. But to when? I want them to go through both marriages in both kingdoms extremely quickly. So maybe we just skip to them arriving in his kingdom a week later? They still hate each other, but they're forced to sleep in the same bed. You get me?

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:00 am

//I find it pretty easy. You just gotta line everything up then snap it back in.
But I'd go with best buy. Do not trust walmart with electronics. Ever. I made that mistake... still feeling it...
I do get you. And that sounds great. As long as you start :D
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:09 am

Sebastian, still wearing a bandage over his eye, led Skylar to his bedroom without a tour of the castle. He was in a particularly dreadful mood, and dismay radiated from him in tidal waves. He removed his coatand boots and threw them on a chair, collapsing in his (pun intended) king-sized bed with a sigh. Some of the tension melted from him. He looked over at his 'wife', giving a scowl. "The bath is just through that door. You may wash yourself if you'd like. I'm going to bed. I suggest you do the same soon, because the second wedding is tomorrow."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:18 am

Skylar returned his look of disdain and accepted his invitation of washing up. It would provide time away from him. "Goodnight, your majesty." She muttered in the least respectful way possible and walked through the door he had pointed out. She soaked herself in a very warm bath that would have been relaxing if she wasn't in the home of her enemy. She stayed until the water grew cold then pulled herself out and dried off, slipping on some clean and comfy clothes to sleep in. She walked back into his bedroom to find him asleep, thankfully. She watched him sleeping for all of three seconds before she walked past him and moved his coat off of a particularly comfy looking arm chair, curling up there and quickly falling asleep.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:37 am

Sebastian stood with Skylar the next day in front of close to a thousand humans and demons. They spoke their vows and their wrists were bound with a thin dark red cord. There was a feast, dancing, and at the end of it all they were locked into his chambers for, as custom required, two days and nights. He stood there and looked her over silently as the door locked behind them. He retrieved a knife from his pocket and cut the binding before stepping away. The council would check the bed sheets at the end of the two days and nights, to make sure they had fully thrown themselves into the alliance.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:49 am

Skylar frowned back at the locked door. She was happy to have her hand back, but decided that the Incubus wedding traditions were beyond awful. She gave one last look around to stall any even accidental eye contact. Eventually, though, she couldn't stall much more. "So... that was fun." She spoke dryly, mentally snapping at herself. Right, fun. Being forced into marriage with a sex demon is fun.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:20 am

Sebastian slowly took a seat on his bed and released his hair from captivity by unraveling the ridiculous braid his maids had woven it into. He unlaced his boots and removed his vest, then sat quietly as he watched his new wife. After a moment, he turned his face away from her and said very softly, "I apologize, Skylar. I've been very rude to you the past week. I share your feelings about this marriage, probably more so. I was previously engaged to another woman."

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:37 am

Skylar returned to the arm chair she had decided was now hers and drew her knees up to her chin, tucking her fancy dress in a way that didn't show any parts that shouldn't be shown. She narrowed her eyes at him and busied herself with letting her hair loose of the headache inducing up-do she had it in. "You had already declared peace. Why did we have to get married if you had already declared peace?
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:46 am

Sebastian laid back and stared up at the mosaic on the ceiling. A thunderstorm raged across the sea, next to a shimmering silver castle. "My council made the decision that the most concrete alliance would have to be marriage. Considering the humans' odds of survival, they went ahead and blindly assumed you'd agree wholeheartedly. Even I played the fool." Outside, he heard a low rumble as a real thunderstorm began. He closed his eyes and listened, finding a strange comfort in the noise.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:58 am

Skylar, quite the opposite of her new husband, grew tense upon hearing the approaching storm. She glanced over to him, relaxing just slightly upon realizing his eyes were closed. He looked less intimidating like that. "I didn't trust you. I still don't actually. For all I knew, you were planning to imprison my entire race merely to use them as sex slaves."
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:08 am

Sebastian shook his head, frowning slightly without opening his eyes. "Skylar, my people may share less qualms of physical intimacy than yours, and we maybe be somewhat less than human, but we are not monsters." When he did open his eyes, his expression, surprisingly enough, was full of sorrow. "We are people. Not quite human, but we do share most morals. We find it hard to kill. We want to find love. We cry when we lose our loved ones. Why must we be separate?"

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:57 am

Skylar lifted her head to look him in the eyes. "Because you're different. It's in our blood to hate anything different. We even hate ourselves, the ones who aren't different, for being the same. You're more powerful than us. Humans are generally power hungry. Anything or anyone with more is a threat. It's all throughout our history. Are you really that surprised?"
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:12 pm

Sebastian sighed and closed his eyes again briefly before pushing himself up GAAAAAAAAAAAAASP.

Can we do a slave roleplay?

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:06 pm

Mnneeehhhgggggg... not starting...
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:30 pm

Blaire MacCaden

//Unfortunately, Sebastian cannot play a part in this roleplay. If it doesn't work, we can just continue from where Bassy and Skylar left off. XD

Blaire stirred slightly and made a soft 'mew' noise, like a kitten, as she woke. She was so comfortable. But her nose itched so badly. She groaned and dragged a hand up to scratch at her noise, but found that her feet and other hand were pulled along. Her eyes snapped open and she looked down. Oh. Oh... Now she remembered. The slave traders had set fire to three homes and lined up all of the prettiest women they found, including all of the strongest, most handsome men for women nobles with 'needs.' She had gone with only a few protests. She didn't mind, honestly, knowing what she'd be used for. Her mind came back to the present and she observed her situation. She was dressed in a very thin black gown that was see-through and barely reached her mid-thighs. Underneath were lacy red undergarments. She was bound hand and foot with comfortable but very secure leather straps and laying on a couch in a magnificent room. Only ten feet from her was a large bed with a male-sized lump under the covers. A note attached to her neck read, Happy Birthday, Zachary. Oh lord, she was a present.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:21 am

//nnnnnggg... I'm crampy and tired and I feel like crap and I have like no inspiration to write for zach...
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:22 am

//It's okay. I was about to go to sleep anyways.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:43 am

//Feeling creative? If not, we can always brainstorm something else.

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:57 am

//sorry... can't think of anything. Zach's usually tough for my brain to begin with...
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:10 am

//Wanna keep going on the Incubus thing?

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:12 am

//sure. Your post Razz
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:24 am

Bassy went to bed because he and his wifey had crazy marriage day nookie?

liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:28 am

//eh, fair enough.

Skylar woke on the bed the next morning, having been wiped out after her and Sebastian diving headfirst into their marriage. She hadn't been sure it was what she wanted to do, and she dtill wasn't, but it was something they had to do. There was no denying he was capable of sex. Of wasn't her first time, but once with him was better than any time with an ordinary human man.
Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum