Post  Morgan on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:07 am

Oh but I love Corgis

Madison Elizabeth Harper
The Alpha's baby girl

My Tumblr

My Secondary Tumblr

<3 Important Dates In My Relationship <3

• OCHS JV Football Game Western VS Orange 34-20 Sept. 25th, 2013
  • OCHS 2013 Homecoming Dance Sept. 28th, 2013 (Trevon asked me out!)
  • OCHS Varsity Homecoming Football Game Orange VS Fluvanna 49-25 October 4th, 2013
  • OCHS JV Football Game Orange VS Louisa 20-42 October 23rd, 2013
  • OCHS Varsity Football Game Orange VS Louisa 28-42 October 25th, 2013
  • OCHS Varsity Football Game Orange VS Monticello 25-42 November 1st, 2013¬†

Morgan
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Morgy the corgi! But she is not. o_o

Post  Lizzi on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:13 am

I'll start. Setting: After the wedding. They go to a small cabin because to truly bind the packs, they have to consummate the marriage immediately. It's tense and awkward.

Jase glanced down at his new wife, not minding if she caught him staring, and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. They both knew what they had to do now. He didn't much mind, but he could tell how awful this was for her. It was likely that she was also a virgin. By the look and attitude of her father, it was very unlikely that the man had ever let a male even sniff around his daughter. After looking her over- she was adorable, he concluded- he cleared his throat and got right to the point. "Would you like to take a shower now, or would you rather just get this over with?"

Lizzi
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:23 am

Madison walked along side her new husband, her heart racing faster than she even thought possible. The last few hours still played in her mind. That wasn't her wedding. No, it wasn't anything like she thought it would be. Madison had dreamed of a wedding in the middle of a light snow, her dress just as pure as the white powder that dusted the ground beneath their feet, her hair done up and the man of her dreams waiting at the end of the isle runner, his eyes sparkling as he saw her walking towards him. But this didn't happen. It was summer time, the sun high in the sky. She wore a short, young white dress that one could call a wedding dress. But this was not her dress. That's when her thoughts were interrupted by a deep, but in a weird way, calming voice erupted and floated towards her ears. Madison looked up at the man walking next to her, "I'll take a shower afterwards, due to the sheer fact that I know I'm going to feel completely disgusting afterwards," Madison said, her voice containing all of her feeling. Terror, excitement, embarrassment, concern. But she had to do this, right?

My Tumblr

My Secondary Tumblr

• OCHS Varsity Homecoming Football Game Orange VS Fluvanna 49-25 October 4th, 2013

Morgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzi on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:28 am

Jase sighed and nodded, moving without hesitation. He took Skylar's hand and brought her to the bed, sitting her down gently and standing before her. He pulled off his shirt, dropping it to the ground beside him. He kneeled in front of her and gently cupped her face in his hands, making her finally look him in the eyes. "I'm really very sorry that things happened this way. I promise I'll do my best to make you comfortable in my pack, and I hope that eventually you'll come to be happy with me."

//They're already at the cabin, by the way.

Lizzi
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:34 am

//Oops sorry haha. And Madison, not Skylar haha

Madison looked into Jase's eyes, if only for a second. She allowed her arms to wrap around his neck, but she didn't look back at his face. "With in time things will get easier. I have nothing against you Jase, you're amazing. You're good looking and down to earth and you're a good leader and I'm glad to be with someone so strong, but your strength and power scares me all at the same time." Madison said, her voice elegant and slow, understanding and sweet wrapped into one sound, one voice. Simply. . . simple. Madison leaned down and allowed herself to kiss Jase's neck and shoulder softly.

My Tumblr

My Secondary Tumblr

Morgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzi on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:42 am

Jase growled softly, letting his wolf out some, because this wouldn't be a true marital mating if he kept his wolf locked up inside. His wolf was crazy for this woman. He had to exert some extreme self control to keep his wildness inside. He had to be gentle with her. He didn't know her limits. Even now, he knew she felt uncomfortable. He gently lifted her and got in place underneath her on the bed, letting her lay half on top of him. Maybe she'd be more comfortable, more bold, if he wasn't just looming over her. He reached up to her shoulders and massaged them gently, trying to relax her. "You have nothing to be afraid of, sweetie. If you get scared, tell me to stop and I will. Now, let's take this slow. You can touch me anywhere. Tell me if you want me to do anything."

Lizzi
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:49 am

Madison shifted a bit so her back was towards Jase. "First, can you unlace this?" She asked softly. She could hear the slight chuckle come from him and the dress begin to loosen on her small frame. Madison stood up just long enough to let her dress fall to the floor. She climbed back up onto the bed, and on top of Jase. She let her hands feel his chest, each muscle, throbbing and warm against her skin. Then Madison froze and shook her head, collapsing down on Jase and holding onto him. "I can't do this this way Jase. Can we just get it over with? I want to be done with this. Please." She begged, holding onto Jase like he was her lifeline.

My Tumblr

My Secondary Tumblr

Morgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzi on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:00 am

Jase sat up and wrapped his arms around her, tucking her head under his chin. "Hey, be strong. This shouldn't have to be scary. I know it's hard. We just met, and suddenly it's our responsibility to take care of things." He kissed her hair and pulled back so he could look at her. "This is your first time, isn't it? I'm not going to let it be a bad experience. I don't care how close we are, I want to make your first time a good one. Will you at least let me do that? Relax. Try to enjoy it a little." He ran his slim fingers through her hair and pulled her closer. "We're going to be with each other a long time. And I do truly hope we can become good friends, maybe even more," he said softly.

Lizzi
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:06 am

Madison curled up and relaxed in Jase's arms, her legs wrapped around his waist. "Yes, this is my first time and I know it won't be special. It won't be because we love each other, but only because we have to do this," Madison whispered. "I was raised being taught to only have sex with someone you love. It just feels like Im going against my own beliefs. I wish to love you so this would be much easier, I truly do."

My Tumblr

My Secondary Tumblr

Morgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzi on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:20 am

Jase gave a soft growl, hoping to maybe reassure her that things would be okay, and laid her down slowly, propped on his forearms above her. "My wolf enjoys you. He thinks you're beautiful, and that your attitude is very endearing. He also loves your scent. I quite agree with the beast on all of those things. What about your wolf? How does she feel about this arrangement?"

Lizzi
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:30 am

Madison relaxed enough to allow her wolf to arise in her. Her eyes flashed for a second to a soft carmel color and a growl resonated in her chest. "She doesn't really like all of this, but she feels comfortable. Safe and protected," Madison explained, her eyes scanning Jase's face slowly, taking in every detail. Madison looked like an angel, laid out on the white sheets, only in her white lace panties and bra, the guarder still on her thigh as well. Her skin glows against the pure, innocent colors, and for a moment everything was quiet. After a second or two, a second growl slipped out of Madison's heart and dance happily around the room, bouncing  off the walls. For a female wolf she had a sweet growl, but it carried authority and power with its innocence.

My Tumblr

My Secondary Tumblr

Morgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzi on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:20 am

//My computer had a fit and deleted my post. I'm just going to timeskip.

Jase slowly calmed his racing heart as he finally relaxed into the pillows. The experience had been amazing, at least for him. But he believed she'd enjoyed it as much as he had from her reactions and the wonderful noises she'd made. Just in case, he didn't smother her by pulling her close. Instead, he took her hand and laced their fingers together, bringing it to his lips to kiss her knuckles gently. "How do you feel? Did you.. did you enjoy any of that?"

Lizzi
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:27 am

Madison pulled the frail bed sheet up around her body, covering everything that had already been revealed. She rolled over closer to Jase, resting her head on his chest. She nodded gently, opening her mouth to softly whisper, "You said you would try your best not to hurt me, and you did a good job at that. I was happy and it was fun, just not how I thought it would be." Madison felt like she let Jase down by her reply. "Im going to go take a shower..,"

My Tumblr

My Secondary Tumblr

Morgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzi on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:58 am

Jase wrapped his arms around her before she could go. He was slightly disappointed by her answer, but he knew that was the best answer she could have given him. So he drew her in and kissed her lightly on her forehead before letting her go. "You did wonderfully. And I'm really glad that you enjoyed yourself at least to some degree. You go enjoy a nice hot shower. You deserve that and more," he murmured.

Lizzi
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top