I really don't want to start. .-.
I have such an awful headache.

Lizzi
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One Cannot Swashbuckle Without Guyliner

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:03 pm

And I had maybe two hours of sleep before waking up at 6:30.
I also need to shower.
I feel high
help

I can't do much for starting. The girl kind of needs to start for this, cause literally all he does is wait in the woods.

Sprx_GotFlame
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzi on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:12 pm

//Hmm.
This is going to be pathetic.

Elisabeth grimaced and tugged at the crotch of the trousers she'd stolen from her younger brother. He was slight, so they fit her, but they were in no way comfortable. Then again, she couldn't climb out the window in her underwear or forty pounds of silk. She stole out of the house and headed for the woods, knowing it was the quickest route to the village nearby.

Lizzi
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:20 pm

//It was just right. :P

Zachary hummed a dark tune to himself, his low voice carrying through the woods. He wasn't worried of the girl hearing him. His voice almost blended into the darkness, as if it belonged. His attention turned toward someone of a small physique coming through the branches and other various foliage with inexperienced steps, having obviously not spent much time gallivanting through the woods. With a smirk gracing his lips, he noted that this was his girl. Continuing his haunting song, he crept closer to where she would be passing through. She was making this fairly easy for him, which he was enjoying. He almost wanted to have some fun with her before bringing her back to the ship.

Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzi on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:37 pm

Elisabeth changed direction suddenly, heading straight for where Zachary hid in the bushes. She'd decided she was going the wrong way, apparently. She sang softly as she went, unbelievably nervous in the dark woods all on her own.
"Way-a hay-a, up she rises,
Way-a hay-a, up she rises,
Way-a hay-a, up she rises,
Early in the mor-

Oh!" She stumbled into Zachary and knocked him flat, landing right on top of him.

Lizzi
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:41 pm

Zachary, deciding to go along with to sudden change of plans, wrapped his arms around the girls waist to keep her put. "Hello, love." He practically purred to her, flashing his strangely perfect teeth in an almost feral grin. "Do you normally knock down your men first, or am I just special?"

Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzi on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:53 pm

Elisabeth stared, wide-eyed, at the man beneath her. She sat on his hips in a very intimite position, her hands pressed to his chest. He held her gently, but she knew if she tried to move his grip would quickly become painfully tight. He was handsome. Extremely so. Was he wearing makeup? She found herself leaning in close to inspect his face in the dim light. It was makeup. Black ringed his eyes, and though it looked strange it was also oddly beautiful, the way his irises stood out against the black. She looked him over. Unruly hair, sea-spray smell, charms and belts and buckles galore. This was a pirate. Her lips trembled. She burst into a sudden fit of hysterical giggling. She was straddling a handsome pirate who was going to deflower her and leave her for dead. And then she fainted.

Lizzi
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:58 pm

//I can't feel my eyes

Zachary continued his rascally grin, staying silent as he watched her realize her situation. The giggling was a bit odd, he decided, but it was better than screaming. Not that anyone would be able to hear her. He chuckled softly at the now-limp girl and stood, lifting her with him in his arms. He carried her back to the ship and placed her in his bed, then stepped back out of his cabins into the mess of a mob his crew consisted of.

Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzi on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:06 pm

//Oh, he's the captain. :3

Elisabeth came to slowly about an hour after her faint. She heard a door closing and sat up, the blood rushing to her head and making her dizzy. She gaped at her surroundings. She was sitting on a bed far more extravagant than her own, with intricately carved posts and rich satiny sheets that were a deep, smokey gray. And surrounding the bed was treasure. Enough to probably cover the entire surface of England in a thin layer of gold. Enough jewels to sate the greediest man. Enough weapons for an army.

Lizzi
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:01 pm

Zachary came back to his room after getting some food for the girl and informing the curious crew as to what would happen if they touched his prisoner. He slid through the door, then locked it behind him, and placed the tray of food onto the bedside table. "Hello again, love. I see you're nice and confused." He grinned down at her and straightened, standing at his full height.

Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzi on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:28 am

Elisabeth stared up at him, completely blank. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of fear. She backed away and stood up, crossing her arms over her chest as she stared up into his face. "My name is Elisabeth Tennant, though I'm sure you know this already. My father is a general among the English Armada. He can have ten ships circling yours by afternoon tomorrow, and he will leave none of you alive. Return me now and I'll tell no one of your heinous attempt at kidnapping me." A whopping cocktail of a lie, and she'd delivered it flawlessly. She had several other more promising siblings. Her father would likely declare her dead and be done with it.

Lizzi
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:02 am

Zachary gave the girl a dark chuckle, "I know exactly who you are, lass. I also know that your words are full of lies. You don't think that I would waste my time on a job that would not reap rewards? That would hardly be good form." He took a step closer to her, a devilish glint shining in his eyes, "You'll fetch quite the bag of coins on the market."

Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lizzi on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:24 am

Elisabeth's eyes widened a fraction of an inch and her arms tightened around herself. Slavery? That's what he wanted to do with her? "That won't happen. Not ever! I'd be a terrible slave. They wouldn't be able to break me." She looked around and snatched up the closest dagger. She would threaten him. She knew how to fight. She'd been taught to defend herself. But as she whipped the dagger up, she misjudged the weight and the tip dragged down, slicing through her belt. Her trousers immediately slipped off and pooled around her ankles. She made a funny noise, her face went red, and she grabbed the satiny bed sheets and wrapped them around her waist quickly.

Lizzi
liek hay gurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprx_GotFlame on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:51 am

Zachary couldn't contain his laughter, even if he had wanted to. He nodded, "Oh, yes, I can seeit now. You're obviously too strong-willed for anyone to take you, with your trousers on the ground and all. Have you even looked at a dagger before, lass?" He teased her relentlessly, easily scooping her up and laying her back down onto his bed. "I must run off to do... captain-y stuff now, and I do not trust you to listen." He supplied information without any prompting, as if to keep her destracted with his words. He swiped up a pair of lovely metal cuffs and locked one of the metal bands around her wrist, and the other to an iron ring conviently on the wall above her. He stood, making sure to move any weapon or object to be used as a lock pick away from her. "I do hopw you can reach your food when you get hungry." He flashed one more grin before leaving his room and locking the door behind him once again, taking the key with him.

Sprx_GotFlame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum