mercy is 2 country 4 u

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mercy is 2 country 4 u

Post  wow on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:18 pm

Alfric.
Human.
Just another boss. Has a child no one knows about.

River.
What he is, no one knows.
A boss nonetheless.

Ianto. (Yanto)
Just a human, their bulter.
Barely's fuck buddy, but hoping for more.

Hero.
From what others can tell, a half beast.
A slave, a sex slave.
(the guy with the horn in enemy's and mercy's photo)

Jovanni.
Mercy's old master. Insane.
His race is human, plain and simple.

Elisabetta.
Alfric's daughter, younger sister of Benedict.

wow
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mercy is 2 country 4 u

Post  dohegotthebooty on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:07 pm

Enemy, Mercy.
(Enemy: Left, Mercy: Middle)

Memory.
A man with a kind heart, that asks for nothing in return.

Benedict, or Benny and his dog Muffin.
He's the son of Alfric.

Barely.
asdfghjkl

dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1183620698

Back to top Go down

Post  wow on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:30 pm

As the limo, driven by Ianto, came to a stop, Alfric was the first one to get out. He nodded at Ianto, who opened the door for them, and headed inside. They had just purchased two new slaves. Twins. He had hoped they would turn out to be interesting, unlike the last few ones they had. They were too submissive. He turned his head to his brother, River, who had followed closely behind him. "Do you like them?" He asked. River hadn't really spoken much during the car ride.

"Yes, they're quite beautiful." River pointed out, turning to his two other brothers as they came inside. He felt a little bad because Ianto was left to bring the two of them inside, but then again, that was his job. "This should prove to be fun." He said to the four of them.

Ianto slung the one without horns over his shoulders, and brought him to the room where they put the slaves. He laid him carefully on the ground, and locked the collar around his neck, before heading out to grab the other one. Unfortunetly, as he grabbed the other one, and carried him inside, he started to wake up. Caught off guard, he was taken to the ground in an instant once they were inside.

Hero, panicked and confused, looked around the large and unfamilar house that he stood in. He didn't like it. Too many unfamiliar scents. Looking at the blue haired man, he whined before running off to find his brother. "Frater?" He called loudly, running sluggishly down the hallways. The drugs were still affecting him, which didn't make him panic any less.

wow
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 pm

"I can't wait to break the slaves in~" Barely sang while following behind his brothers. He didn't bother with thanking Ianto, or even making any sort of eye-contact. He was excited to finally have gotten a pair of new slaves. The only downside, was that he'd have to share them of course. Barely was selfish in his own way, obviously, but luckily he had his brothers to keep him in line. He looked over his shoulder to see Memory far behind the rest of them and shook his head. Memory was never any fun to be around, at least to him.

"Thank you, Ianto." He gave a polite smile, as he got out of the limo. Memory fell behind everyone else. He didn't want to partake in their excitement about new slaves and what they would do with them, and how much fun they were going to be. Memory didn't have much interest in the slaves, or any of the previous ones for that matter. Once he made it inside, he slipped past everyone and went to his room. "I feel bad for not taking an interest in what you all like, my brothers." He whispered an apology as if someone were in his room with him.

ENEMY STILL UNCONCIRSDFK FOR RIGHT NAO OK

dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  wow on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:21 pm

"Sir!" Ianto shouted, jogging over to the three still standing near the doors. He didn't look in Barely's direction. He didn't want to. For a long time, Ianto and Barely had been lovers. But lately, Barely had turned to slaves and forgotten all about Ianto. It hurt him. He didn't want his chest to burn and his stomach to ache, so he ignored his presence. "The drugs wore off too son, one of them got away. But he's still in the house." He said towards Alfric.

Alfric let out a sigh, shaking his head. "Memory!" He shouted. "I need you down here!" They needed Memory to paralyze the kid. Ianto could handle himself in a fight, so more than likely, this was a rough kid. He didn't feel like dealing with someone unruley at the moment. "Sounds like someone might need to get punished." He said, grinning in Barely's direction, knowing he would enjoy punishing him just as much as Alfric would.

River shook his head and let out a sigh, heading towards his room. He didn't feel like taking part in this.

Hero turned the corner, and two men stood there, and he squealed. He turned on his heel and ran away again. He heard the footsteps behind him, and he shouted, "Recede a me!" (Get away from me!) Though he knew that they wouldn't leave him alone, and he doubted he would get out of here, since they already had his brother.

wow
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:41 pm

"What are you good for?" Barely roughly shoved Ianto before returning his attention to Alfric. Barely returned Alfric grin, rubbing is hands together menacingly. "It's been far too long since I've gotten to torture a slave." Just thought of it was enough excitement to get his mouth watering, if that made sense of course. "Yeah Memory! Hurry up and get down here!." Barely shouted shortly after Alfric.

Memory flinched once he heard his name. They'd only call on him whenever they needed something, otherwise they wouldn't think twice about his existence, or so he thought. He left his room, walking down the stairs to the three that called for his assistance. "Yes, brother?" Memory asked gently(wow i almost said softly wow am i turnin into bunbun or wat???).

Enemy was slowly coming to, not yet feeling any panic. When his vision cleared, he looked around, not recognizing anything. He tried to stand, but when the collar around his neck that was chained to the wall pulled him back, he started to panic. "Frater? U-ubi es?" He stuttered. "Frater!!" He screamed.

dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  wow on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:45 am

Ianto gritted his teeth when Barely spoke to him. "Then if you don't need me, I'll be leaving." He turned on his heel swiftly and headed to his room. Once inside, he shut the door quietly. Pulling off his suit jacket, he threw it on his bed. When Barely actually took an interest in him, he actually mistook it for love. A bad mistake on his part, apparently. He laid back, staring at the ceiling. "I don't need him," He told himself out loud.

"One of the slaves got lose. He's somewhere in the house, and we need you to paralyze him." Alfric explained to him. Watching him carefully. "Shouldn't take more than five minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Hero's ear perked up when he heard his brother scream. "Frater!" He cried quietly, running after the sound of his brother. Eventually, he picked up on his scent, and ran to the door that was still open. "Frater!" He said quickly, running over to him and kneeling in front of him. He saw the coller and frowned deeply. "What has become of us, frater?" He asked, pulling at the chain, but knowing that it would be no use.

wow
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:09 am

Memory nodded, waving off Alfric's apology. "Nonsense, brother. It's fine." He assured him. He didn't always mind receiving some kind of acknowledgement that he existed from time to time. He knew that his brothers didn't mind his presence, and he knew that most of the time they would leave him be. "The poor demon might be searching for his brother, which makes it easier for us."

"Now let's go find that bastard and get him chained up, so we can relax." Barely followed behind Memory as he began to jog away from them.

"I don't like this, Frater." Enemy cried, and grabbed Hero's arm and squeezed it. "I'm afraid, Hero." He did not like any of this, not one bit. He and his brother were taken from their home, from everything they knew and were forced to be thrown around by a bunch of unruly men.

dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  wow on Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:58 am

Alfric followed behind the two of them, glancing around, careful not to miss the kid if he was hiding somewhere. It didn't take them very long, just as he said, to find them. Hero was the kid's name, that was sitting in front of his brother. "You're not very good at running," He teased the kid, grabbing him and yanking him up. He shoved him towards Memory, and kicked the chained one when he started to whine.

Hero whined when he bumped into the white haired man. "Leave me be!" He shouted.

wow
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:14 am

Enemy screamed when the man kicked him, and whined even more. He reached for his brother, but alas he was out of his reach. "Frater!" He cried, terrified for his life and his brother's. "Don't hurt him! Please!" He pleaded.

"Shut up." Was all Barely said to the one who wouldn't quit his whining. "You're brother wouldn't be in this predicament if he didn't have to run off."

Memory looked up at the one that had been shoved into him. He hadn't realized how much taller he was than him. He shook his head. He couldn't get distracted, especially not while this twin was in full panic mode. "Calm down." He grabbed Hero by the arm, holding it out and gently caressed the area he planned to bite. And with that, his hidden fangs appeared and he bit down on Hero's arm. He always felt bad for the slaves when things had to result to him paralyzing them. They didn't deserve it. But, who was he to stand up for their rights?

dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  wow on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:50 am

Hero was about to start punching, but he felt teeth in his arm. He let out a loud whine, and tried to pull his arm away, but he suddenly fell to the floor. He couldn't move, and he didn't know why. "Non nocere frater!" He shouted at them in Latin, staring at the floor. Why was this happening to them? What did they do to deserve this?

Alfric rolled his eyes. "Don't hurt your brother?" He spoke to the paralyzed one as he stepped closer. "Why would we hurt your dear frater, huh? You're the one who acted out." He grabbed Hero by the face and pulled him up so he was staring at Alfric in the face. He grinned a bit. "They really are beautiful, huh?" He paused for a moment. "Let's have some fun, Barely. Grab the other one." Alfric said, picking up Hero, and slinging him over his shoulder.

wow
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:11 am

Memory dismissed himself from the room when his job was done, and headed to his room. He wasn't feeling well, but then again when did he ever? He longed to remember what it was like to be healthy again, and how it felt to go out and enjoy himself with his brothers without having to worry. He entered his room and shut his door behind him. "I'll never get better, will-" A cough interrupted his small speech and he quickly covered his mouth. He looked down at his hand, stained red and whimpered. "I guess not."

Enemy watched in terror as his brother was bitten and taken away from him. "Frater!" He screamed even louder, scared of being without his brother. He then looked at the only man left in the room. "Recede a me! Recede a me!" He kicked at the man as he approached him.

Barely slapped Enemy across the face hard. "You scream like you're being murdered. I can make that happen if you don't shut the hell up." He smirked when Enemy slowly calmed down, not wanting to be murdered in the slightest. Barely kneeled down and took the collar off of him, and threw the boy over his shoulder, soon following behind Alfric.

dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  wow on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:25 am

morningfsdkgjsdkl;gjsdklgjsdkl;gjsdl;kgjsdkl;gjsd

Alfric woke up first out of the four of them, and looked around. The twins laid there, huddled together. They must've been too scared to try and leave. A good thing, too. He pulled himself out of bed, and let out a long sigh. "Ah, fuck." He mumbled when he stood up. His back stung. Walking over to the mirror, he turned to the side to see scratched all across his back. The little bitch actually made him bleed last night. He chuckled to himself, before pulling on his clothes, and leaving the room.

Hero awoke, and looked around. He had awoken just in time to see the one that he had scratched up leave. He let out a relieved sigh, sitting up and looking at Enemy. He scooted closer to the edge of the bed, so he could pull Enemy away from the other man still sleeping. He glared at the man, as he sat next to Enemy, waiting for him to wake up.

wow
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:25 am

Enemy grumbled when he felt himself being pulled around, and finally woke up. Seeing his brother's face was a relief for him. "Brother!" He shouted, not caring about the sleeping man next to them. He wrapped his arms around Hero, and hugging him tightly. He looked over his shoulder and the man sleeping, and whined quietly, remembering the events that took place last night.

"Shut the fuck up, would ya? I'm sleeping." Barely groaned, rolling over and pulling his pillow over his head in hopes to fall asleep again. When that didn't happen, he threw his pillow at the twin closest to him. "Great. Because of you I can't go back to sleep." He hissed, and got out of bed to find some pants to put on. "I have to admit, last night was the most fun I had in a really long time." He winked at the brothers and he pulled a pair of pants on.

dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  wow on Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:35 am

Hero stood up, wrapping the blanket around himself. He glanced around the room, but then remembered his clothes were left in the hallway. He held the blanket around his waist as he walked towards the door. He glared at Barely, before reached out and digging his black claws into his chest, and scratching him. He left the room, and headed down the hallway.

Alfric glanced around the empty house. It seemed quiet and still. Which most likely wouldn't last long, considering the people he lived with. "Ianto, would you mind making me a cup of coffee?" He asked him. "I'll be in the library." He nodded, and sat down on the couch in the library they owned. Many of the books were in German, since Alfric spent much of his time reading when he had nothing else to do. He liked to keep himself busy.

River is jus wekin up yo he ain't doin crap

wow
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:53 am

Barely winced, just a bit when Hero scratched him. "Ooh, it burns so good. You'll have do that next time when I'm on top of you!" He shouted as Hero walked off. He looked over at Enemy and laughed as he squealed. "Calm down, I'm not gonna do anything yet."

Memory walked out of his room after waking up. He saw one of the slaves down the hall, the one he had bitten. Memory didn't bother to look any longer than he already had. He made his way down the opposite end of the hall. He didn't feel as bad as he did last night, but he didn't feel any better. He made his way down the stairs and into the kitchen to make himself some tea. He could have asked Ianto to do it, but he felt like Ianto had enough people to please. "I don't know how much longer I can do this." He spoke to himself.

Mercy stepped out of a car once it pulled into the driveway. He tipped the driver and waved him off before approaching the door of his, and his brothers' home. Instead of knocking like a civilized person, he kicked the door open. "Guess who's home!!" He screamed as loud as he could, which was unsettling for some.

Memory stood in front of the counter, pouring his tea. Just as he was going to take a sip, Mercy and his wonderful way of greeting the household caused him to drop his cup to the floor, sending tea and shards of porcelain everywhere.

dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  wow on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:12 am

Alfric heard shouting, and grinned to himself slightly. He stood up, and turned on his heel, heading down the stairs. "Mercy! Welcome home, bruder!" He said happily. He stopped in front of him and gave him a quick hug, before taking the cup of coffee Ianto handed to him. "It's been quite a while, hasn't it? How was your vacation?"

River heard the door slam open, and the voice that came along with it caused him to flinch. He quickly scrambled under his bed, hiding and hoping that they would all forget about him. Mercy scared the hell out of him, and he'd rather not spend any time around him.

Hero glanced around a corner, to see the man that spoke funny and a new man talking. The new man did not seem to be any better than the others. He let out a sigh, and shook his head. He was still looking for his clothes. Walking forward, he hoped he would be able to pass by unnoticed.

Ianto bowed to Mercy. "Welcome home, sir." He turned on his heel, and walked down the hallway. He passed by Barely's room, and upon looking inside, his heart sank. Frowning deeply, he hurried past the room, to continue on with his duties.

wow
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:22 am

"Hey, hey, hey! I hope you all enjoyed life without me for a while." Mercy nodded and dropped his bags beside him. "I don't think I could spend another day there. It's too cold!" He shivered just thinking about it. He then took a deep breath, taking in all the old scents he left behind when he went on his vacation. He noticed new scents too. "So, what are these new scents I'm picking up on?"

Barely looked up to see Ianto walking by. He didn't bother to acknowledge him, or call for him. Barely didn't have much use for him lately. He left his room when he heard loud, obnoxious shouting and got excited. He rushed out of his room and down the stairs. "Well, I'll be damned! If it isn't Mercy."

Memory cleaned his mess and left the kitchen. "Jesus, Mercy. Why do you always have to make such a scene?" He asked. More or less, that was Memory's way of greeting Mercy.

wow luk hao laz i am

dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  wow on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:43 am

"We got a few new slaves. Twins. One of them is pretty rough," Alfric grinned, pulling the back of his shirt, and showing off his scratches to Mercy. He knew he ought to be pleased seeing them. He pulled his shirt down after a few seconds. He noticed Hero out of the corner of his eye. "There's the one who did it," He said, nodding towards him.

Hero whined and ran off out of sight as soon as he realized that Alfric had noticed him.

rivr bein a ponk

wow
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:24 pm

"Yeah, and right after Alfric left, he got me right on the chest." Barely bragged, lifting his shirt up to reveal the scratch. The two were like little children talking about how great their day went.

Mercy nodded as if he were gathering information from a lecture, and grinned. "I'd like to have a go at that one." He commented, swaying his tail. "But!" He stopped. "All in good time." He nodded. "I would like to spend some much needed time with my brothers. Let's do something fun." He suggested. "Lets go out to eat!"

dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  wow on Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:52 pm

"Wunderbar!" Alfric said happily. "Let me just get changed." Turning on his heel, he walked off and down the large hallways. Before he got to his room, he made a quick stop at River's room. "River, Mercy's back. We're going out-" He stopped when he saw no one inside. Which was strange, since usually he'd have seen River by now. He glanced under the bed, and say the pink haired boy. "River, what are you doing under there?"
"Hiding."
"From what?"
"Mercy."
"Why?"
"I don't like him."
"Why?"

River didn't answer, but instead he just pulled himself out from under the bed. He stared at Alfric for a moment, until Alfric decided to drop it and gave him a hug. "We're going soon, so you better get ready to go, River. You know Memory would want you to come." Alfric told him, and with that, left the room. River would go for Memory's sake, since he wanted nothing more than for Memory to love him, even if that meant being around Mercy. He was terrified to be around Mercy for one reason only. Mercy had been a little too drunk, and he had stumbled into River's room. River told him no, he kicked at him and screamed, but he didn't stop. A few days after that, Mercy left suddenly on a vacation. But now he was back.

hero bein gey

wow
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:43 pm

Memory left the group and made his way to his room, to get himself dressed for he and his brothers' little outing. He changed out of the kimono he'd been wearing, into a powder blue kimono with silver lining. He then sat down at his vanity set to figure out how he wanted to wear his hair. He could put it in a simple, neat ponytail, but leaving it in all day would bring a headache. He could put a braid in his hair, but that was too hard for him to do on his own.

Mercy entered his room. Not being in it for months, he was slightly unfamiliar with it, but everything seemed to be the way it was before he left for his vacation, which wasn't really a vacation at all. He sighed, and opened his closet. "What suit would best fit the occasion." Mercy already looked like a million bucks(yea i said it punk) in what he was wearing, but he wanted to wear something different. He changed into a black suit, and observed himself in the mirror, making sure he was content with his selection.

barli is changin 2 ok
and enemy cryin in corner ok

dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  wow on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:02 pm

River finished getting dressed in his newest suit, and headed down the hallway. He saw Memory's light on in his room, and decided to check up on him. Seeing him all dressed up, he was happy to know that he was coming along. "Hey," He said quietly, walking into the room slowly. "Can I braid your hair?" He asked, walking over and standing behind Memory.

Alfric walked down the hallway. He wasn't wearing anything special. Just a black suit with a red tie. Fixing his tie, he stopped at Mercy's doorway and watched for a moment as Mercy watched himself in the mirror. "Mercy," He stated. "We need to talk after dinner. It's important."

ianto pullin limo around
lol hero bein gay

wow
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:13 pm

Memory looked at River through his mirror and smiled. "I was hoping you'd stop by, because I didn't know what I wanted to do with my hair." He nodded. "So, I'd love it if you braided my hair." Out of everyone in the house, River was the only one he really, sincerely cared for. It wasn't like he didn't care for the others, but River was more precious to him. It pained Memory that he had to keep so many things from him, though.

Mercy looked away from the mirror to Alfric, who had been standing in the doorway. He said they needed to talk about something, and he looked pretty serious too. Mercy simply gave a nod, not bothering to ask what they needed to talk about. "Well, if everyone's ready. We can get going." He clapped his hands a few times for no apparent reason and left his room, passing Alfric.

barli is don gettin dressd ill post 4 him wen jio com so he can git mad
enemy still cryin and eatin cheese idk y

dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  wow on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:46 pm

River smiled, delighted to hear that Memory did want him to braid his hair. Grabbing the brush, he started to brush Memory's white hair gently. "Are you.. excited to have Mercy home?" He asked, mostly trying to make some sort of conversation, though Memory was always the type who prefered silence.

Alfric watched Mercy walk away, standing in place for a moment. What if Mercy had done something to River? The thought made his stomach burn with anger. He loved his brother dearly, but he wasn't sure if would be able to stop himself if it had turned out he hurt River in any way. Sighing, he followed after Mercy towards the front doors.

hero gay
ianto gay
we all gay

wow
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next