mercy is 2 country 4 u

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mercy is 2 country 4 u

Post  wow on Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:18 am

Alfric.
Human.
Just another boss. Has a child no one knows about.

River.
What he is, no one knows.
A boss nonetheless.

Ianto. (Yanto)
Just a human, their bulter.
Barely's fuck buddy, but hoping for more.

Hero.
From what others can tell, a half beast.
A slave, a sex slave.
(the guy with the horn in enemy's and mercy's photo)

Jovanni.
Mercy's old master. Insane.
His race is human, plain and simple.

Elisabetta.
Alfric's daughter, younger sister of Benedict.

wow
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mercy is 2 country 4 u

Post  dohegotthebooty on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:07 pm

Enemy, Mercy.
(Enemy: Left, Mercy: Middle)

Memory.
A man with a kind heart, that asks for nothing in return.

Benedict, or Benny and his dog Muffin.
He's the son of Alfric.

Barely.
asdfghjkl

dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1183620698

Back to top Go down

Post  wow on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:30 pm

As the limo, driven by Ianto, came to a stop, Alfric was the first one to get out. He nodded at Ianto, who opened the door for them, and headed inside. They had just purchased two new slaves. Twins. He had hoped they would turn out to be interesting, unlike the last few ones they had. They were too submissive. He turned his head to his brother, River, who had followed closely behind him. "Do you like them?" He asked. River hadn't really spoken much during the car ride.

"Yes, they're quite beautiful." River pointed out, turning to his two other brothers as they came inside. He felt a little bad because Ianto was left to bring the two of them inside, but then again, that was his job. "This should prove to be fun." He said to the four of them.

Ianto slung the one without horns over his shoulders, and brought him to the room where they put the slaves. He laid him carefully on the ground, and locked the collar around his neck, before heading out to grab the other one. Unfortunetly, as he grabbed the other one, and carried him inside, he started to wake up. Caught off guard, he was taken to the ground in an instant once they were inside.

Hero, panicked and confused, looked around the large and unfamilar house that he stood in. He didn't like it. Too many unfamiliar scents. Looking at the blue haired man, he whined before running off to find his brother. "Frater?" He called loudly, running sluggishly down the hallways. The drugs were still affecting him, which didn't make him panic any less.

wow
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:53 pm

"I can't wait to break the slaves in~" Barely sang while following behind his brothers. He didn't bother with thanking Ianto, or even making any sort of eye-contact. He was excited to finally have gotten a pair of new slaves. The only downside, was that he'd have to share them of course. Barely was selfish in his own way, obviously, but luckily he had his brothers to keep him in line. He looked over his shoulder to see Memory far behind the rest of them and shook his head. Memory was never any fun to be around, at least to him.

"Thank you, Ianto." He gave a polite smile, as he got out of the limo. Memory fell behind everyone else. He didn't want to partake in their excitement about new slaves and what they would do with them, and how much fun they were going to be. Memory didn't have much interest in the slaves, or any of the previous ones for that matter. Once he made it inside, he slipped past everyone and went to his room. "I feel bad for not taking an interest in what you all like, my brothers." He whispered an apology as if someone were in his room with him.

ENEMY STILL UNCONCIRSDFK FOR RIGHT NAO OK

dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  wow on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:21 pm

"Sir!" Ianto shouted, jogging over to the three still standing near the doors. He didn't look in Barely's direction. He didn't want to. For a long time, Ianto and Barely had been lovers. But lately, Barely had turned to slaves and forgotten all about Ianto. It hurt him. He didn't want his chest to burn and his stomach to ache, so he ignored his presence. "The drugs wore off too son, one of them got away. But he's still in the house." He said towards Alfric.

Alfric let out a sigh, shaking his head. "Memory!" He shouted. "I need you down here!" They needed Memory to paralyze the kid. Ianto could handle himself in a fight, so more than likely, this was a rough kid. He didn't feel like dealing with someone unruley at the moment. "Sounds like someone might need to get punished." He said, grinning in Barely's direction, knowing he would enjoy punishing him just as much as Alfric would.

River shook his head and let out a sigh, heading towards his room. He didn't feel like taking part in this.

Hero turned the corner, and two men stood there, and he squealed. He turned on his heel and ran away again. He heard the footsteps behind him, and he shouted, "Recede a me!" (Get away from me!) Though he knew that they wouldn't leave him alone, and he doubted he would get out of here, since they already had his brother.

wow
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:41 pm

"What are you good for?" Barely roughly shoved Ianto before returning his attention to Alfric. Barely returned Alfric grin, rubbing is hands together menacingly. "It's been far too long since I've gotten to torture a slave." Just thought of it was enough excitement to get his mouth watering, if that made sense of course. "Yeah Memory! Hurry up and get down here!." Barely shouted shortly after Alfric.

Memory flinched once he heard his name. They'd only call on him whenever they needed something, otherwise they wouldn't think twice about his existence, or so he thought. He left his room, walking down the stairs to the three that called for his assistance. "Yes, brother?" Memory asked gently(wow i almost said softly wow am i turnin into bunbun or wat???).

Enemy was slowly coming to, not yet feeling any panic. When his vision cleared, he looked around, not recognizing anything. He tried to stand, but when the collar around his neck that was chained to the wall pulled him back, he started to panic. "Frater? U-ubi es?" He stuttered. "Frater!!" He screamed.

dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  wow on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:45 am

Ianto gritted his teeth when Barely spoke to him. "Then if you don't need me, I'll be leaving." He turned on his heel swiftly and headed to his room. Once inside, he shut the door quietly. Pulling off his suit jacket, he threw it on his bed. When Barely actually took an interest in him, he actually mistook it for love. A bad mistake on his part, apparently. He laid back, staring at the ceiling. "I don't need him," He told himself out loud.

"One of the slaves got lose. He's somewhere in the house, and we need you to paralyze him." Alfric explained to him. Watching him carefully. "Shouldn't take more than five minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Hero's ear perked up when he heard his brother scream. "Frater!" He cried quietly, running after the sound of his brother. Eventually, he picked up on his scent, and ran to the door that was still open. "Frater!" He said quickly, running over to him and kneeling in front of him. He saw the coller and frowned deeply. "What has become of us, frater?" He asked, pulling at the chain, but knowing that it would be no use.

wow
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:09 am

Memory nodded, waving off Alfric's apology. "Nonsense, brother. It's fine." He assured him. He didn't always mind receiving some kind of acknowledgement that he existed from time to time. He knew that his brothers didn't mind his presence, and he knew that most of the time they would leave him be. "The poor demon might be searching for his brother, which makes it easier for us."

"Now let's go find that bastard and get him chained up, so we can relax." Barely followed behind Memory as he began to jog away from them.

"I don't like this, Frater." Enemy cried, and grabbed Hero's arm and squeezed it. "I'm afraid, Hero." He did not like any of this, not one bit. He and his brother were taken from their home, from everything they knew and were forced to be thrown around by a bunch of unruly men.

dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  wow on Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:58 am

Alfric followed behind the two of them, glancing around, careful not to miss the kid if he was hiding somewhere. It didn't take them very long, just as he said, to find them. Hero was the kid's name, that was sitting in front of his brother. "You're not very good at running," He teased the kid, grabbing him and yanking him up. He shoved him towards Memory, and kicked the chained one when he started to whine.

Hero whined when he bumped into the white haired man. "Leave me be!" He shouted.

wow
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:14 am

Enemy screamed when the man kicked him, and whined even more. He reached for his brother, but alas he was out of his reach. "Frater!" He cried, terrified for his life and his brother's. "Don't hurt him! Please!" He pleaded.

"Shut up." Was all Barely said to the one who wouldn't quit his whining. "You're brother wouldn't be in this predicament if he didn't have to run off."

Memory looked up at the one that had been shoved into him. He hadn't realized how much taller he was than him. He shook his head. He couldn't get distracted, especially not while this twin was in full panic mode. "Calm down." He grabbed Hero by the arm, holding it out and gently caressed the area he planned to bite. And with that, his hidden fangs appeared and he bit down on Hero's arm. He always felt bad for the slaves when things had to result to him paralyzing them. They didn't deserve it. But, who was he to stand up for their rights?

dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  wow on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:50 am

Hero was about to start punching, but he felt teeth in his arm. He let out a loud whine, and tried to pull his arm away, but he suddenly fell to the floor. He couldn't move, and he didn't know why. "Non nocere frater!" He shouted at them in Latin, staring at the floor. Why was this happening to them? What did they do to deserve this?

Alfric rolled his eyes. "Don't hurt your brother?" He spoke to the paralyzed one as he stepped closer. "Why would we hurt your dear frater, huh? You're the one who acted out." He grabbed Hero by the face and pulled him up so he was staring at Alfric in the face. He grinned a bit. "They really are beautiful, huh?" He paused for a moment. "Let's have some fun, Barely. Grab the other one." Alfric said, picking up Hero, and slinging him over his shoulder.

wow
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:11 am

Memory dismissed himself from the room when his job was done, and headed to his room. He wasn't feeling well, but then again when did he ever? He longed to remember what it was like to be healthy again, and how it felt to go out and enjoy himself with his brothers without having to worry. He entered his room and shut his door behind him. "I'll never get better, will-" A cough interrupted his small speech and he quickly covered his mouth. He looked down at his hand, stained red and whimpered. "I guess not."

Enemy watched in terror as his brother was bitten and taken away from him. "Frater!" He screamed even louder, scared of being without his brother. He then looked at the only man left in the room. "Recede a me! Recede a me!" He kicked at the man as he approached him.

Barely slapped Enemy across the face hard. "You scream like you're being murdered. I can make that happen if you don't shut the hell up." He smirked when Enemy slowly calmed down, not wanting to be murdered in the slightest. Barely kneeled down and took the collar off of him, and threw the boy over his shoulder, soon following behind Alfric.

dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  wow on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:25 am

morningfsdkgjsdkl;gjsdklgjsdkl;gjsdl;kgjsdkl;gjsd

Alfric woke up first out of the four of them, and looked around. The twins laid there, huddled together. They must've been too scared to try and leave. A good thing, too. He pulled himself out of bed, and let out a long sigh. "Ah, fuck." He mumbled when he stood up. His back stung. Walking over to the mirror, he turned to the side to see scratched all across his back. The little bitch actually made him bleed last night. He chuckled to himself, before pulling on his clothes, and leaving the room.

Hero awoke, and looked around. He had awoken just in time to see the one that he had scratched up leave. He let out a relieved sigh, sitting up and looking at Enemy. He scooted closer to the edge of the bed, so he could pull Enemy away from the other man still sleeping. He glared at the man, as he sat next to Enemy, waiting for him to wake up.

wow
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:25 am

Enemy grumbled when he felt himself being pulled around, and finally woke up. Seeing his brother's face was a relief for him. "Brother!" He shouted, not caring about the sleeping man next to them. He wrapped his arms around Hero, and hugging him tightly. He looked over his shoulder and the man sleeping, and whined quietly, remembering the events that took place last night.

"Shut the fuck up, would ya? I'm sleeping." Barely groaned, rolling over and pulling his pillow over his head in hopes to fall asleep again. When that didn't happen, he threw his pillow at the twin closest to him. "Great. Because of you I can't go back to sleep." He hissed, and got out of bed to find some pants to put on. "I have to admit, last night was the most fun I had in a really long time." He winked at the brothers and he pulled a pair of pants on.

dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  wow on Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:35 am

Hero stood up, wrapping the blanket around himself. He glanced around the room, but then remembered his clothes were left in the hallway. He held the blanket around his waist as he walked towards the door. He glared at Barely, before reached out and digging his black claws into his chest, and scratching him. He left the room, and headed down the hallway.

Alfric glanced around the empty house. It seemed quiet and still. Which most likely wouldn't last long, considering the people he lived with. "Ianto, would you mind making me a cup of coffee?" He asked him. "I'll be in the library." He nodded, and sat down on the couch in the library they owned. Many of the books were in German, since Alfric spent much of his time reading when he had nothing else to do. He liked to keep himself busy.

River is jus wekin up yo he ain't doin crap

wow
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top