mercy is 2 country 4 u

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: mercy is 2 country 4 u

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:57 pm

"I'm not sure," Memory paused to think. "I'm not excited, but I'm glad he made it back home safely." He nodded. Memory closed his eyes while River brushed his hair. It was almost sad to think that Memory might not be around much longer for River to play in his hair. "Are you?" He returned the question.

oop barle an merci in car i no feel lik postin 4 dem until dey git 2 dinner sorr bby
lol enemy found a stray cat ok
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1183620698

Back to top Go down

Post  o on Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:04 pm

"No," River said simply, without explanation. He finished up the braiding, and set the brush back down. "Ready? They're probably waitijg for us." River smiled at Memory weakly for a moment, before turning and heading out to the limo where his brothers sat waiting. He got in and smiles the three already there. "Memory should be out soon." He informed them, looking anywhere but at Mercy.

Alfric was starting to get very angry. He watched Mercy for a long while, careful nto let the anger show on his face.

hero readin buks.
ianto du da drive drive
o
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:18 pm

Memory was surprised at how River didn't hesitate. He watched as River left the room, and said a silent prayer to himself before leaving his room as well. "What have you against him, River?" He continued to talk to himself, which is what he did often, obviously. He joined his brothers in the limo and politely smiled at them all. "I hope we can all enjoy ourselves." Was all he said.

Mercy looked at Memory and nodded. "No one in Korea can compare to you guys, this is exactly why we needed to get out of the house pronto!" He laughed. He then looked over at River, whom he hadn't seen at all today until now. River wouldn't even look at him, and Mercy knew exactly why, but didn't want to remember. Taking advantage of River was something he regretted most in his lifetime, and he wished he could take it back.

wow barli is pikin his nose cos he don care
enemy got dust in his nose and he sneezd
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o on Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:33 pm

Once at the restaurant, Alfric got the five of them a table placed right next to the large window overlooking the street before them. "This is a good place, huh?" He asked, grinning at his brothers as they all sat down at the table. He looled over the menu, though he already knew what he wanted to order.

River glanced down at the menu, smiling a bit at Memory. "What are you going to get?" He aske him, leaning closer to him to see what page of the menu he was on.

Jiovanni sat in the back of a taxi, watching the streets as he drove towards the address he knew belonged to his beloved Mercy. Theywere well acquainted a while back, Jiovanni being his old master. Things got heated and Jio started getting attached to him. Out of fear, he released Mercy. He wasn't quite right in the head, thanks to his father who abused him until he snapped and shot him in the head. He was terrified that he would hurt someone close to him, so he pushed everyone away. He noticed a familiar face in the window of a restaurant and told his taxi driver to stop. After paying, he grinned to himself and headed inside and toward the table.
o
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:59 pm

Memory didn't think he would be able to eat, but he wouldn't tell River that because he'd worry. He looked for something that was simple, like a soup or something easy to eat. "I don't know. I'm not very hungry, so I'll probably get something simple."

"Wow, so many things to choose from~" Barely loved food more than he loved anything in his life. Except for Mercy of course, but Mercy would never love him back. Not in a million years. But, that never stopped Barely from trying every once in a while. He looked up from his menu to see an unfamiliar man walking their way. "Ah, the waiter! I want you to get me everything on the menu! I'm so hungry I could eat a family right now."

"Isn't that a harsh thing to-" Mercy looked over at who he thought was the waiter, and almost squealed. That man was no waiter, this man didn't even work there. This man was his master. Mercy had been a slave some years ago, and had sworn to forget that part of his life, but now that Jiovanni was there, for God knows what reason, the forgotten part of his life was resurfacing with every step that man took.

dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:17 pm

"My dear Mercy," Jiovanni spoke, with a thick Italian accent. He had only learned English recently, because he wanted to visit Mercy here in his homeland. "I have missed you." Pulling a chair up, he sat downbetween Barely and Mercy. Grabbing Mercy's jaw, he kissed him hard on the mouth. "I have learned English for you. Do you like?" He asked excitedly.

Alfric watched the man who just arrived. He was odd, and unfamiliar, but seemed quite fond of Mercy. "Ah, who is this, bruder?" He asked, extremely confused. He was a bit concerned Barely would try and murder someone.

2 lazy 4 rivr he bein a qt wit mem
Hero usin da potty
o
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:40 pm

"Whoa there cowboy." Barely glared at the man sitting between him and Mercy. "Who are you? Who do you think you are?" He hissed, getting jealous immediately. "Mercy who is this, and why did you let him kiss you? If that was me, you would have beat me with a shoe."

Mercy's ears folded when he pulled away from Jiovanni. "W-what are you doing here?" He asked him, ignoring everyone's questions. "Why did you come here Jio....Master?"

"Whoa, did you say master?" Memory set his menu down to pay attention to what was going on. He looked over at Barely, hoping that he wouldn't make a scene.

enemy fell down the last three steps
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:58 pm

Jio glanced around at the table. All of them seemed to fixed on him, and why this strange man was here. "Non hair detto loro di me?" He asked in Italian so only Mercy would understand him. "I am Jiovanni. I used to... ah," He paused, trying to find the right English word for it. "Non mi ricordo la parola." He told Mercy, sighing to himself. He hated feeling clueless.

Alfric was even more intrigued by the entire situation when Mercy called him master. Not only that, but he was Italian. "Is there something you may have forgotten to tell us?" He asked, grinning.

River watched for a moment. "Is that Spanish? Or Italian?" He asked Memory quietly, when Jiovanni began speaking in another language to Mercy.

Lezy as heck
Hero blew hus nuse
o
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:19 pm

"Tu non vali la menzione." Mercy replied to Jiovanni. He looked around the table, seeing that he was the center of attention now. "He's my... Well I was a..." He struggled to explain who Jiovanni was, and how he knew him.

"I think it's Italian." Memory nodded. "Well, seeing as you called him master, could that mean you were a-"

"Don't say it!" Mercy interrupted Memory.
Barley gasped. "What the hell?! I will not sit here and let this bastard waltz to our table like he was invited! Mercy tell him to leave." Barely barked. "Do it!"
"Barely, Enough!" Memory shouted. "You're making a scene."

"Maestro, perché è che sei tornato. Ho desiderato ardentemente di vederti, e ho pensato che ti sei dimenticato di me." Mercy turned away from everyone else, looking Jiovanni in the eyes.
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:14 am

Jiovanni reached across the table, and slapped Barely hard across the face. "So rude." He spat at him in English. "You learn self control." Turning to face Mercy, he answered his question. "Non potrei mai dimenticare di te. Volevo imparare la lingua prima di venire a visitare. L'inglese è difficile." He explained, before shouting to the waiter, "Alcohol, per favore!"

Alfric grinned, and leaned towards Barely. "I don't know about you, but I like this guy. He's quite attractive, wouldn't you say?" He asked Barely. He had no intention of trying anything with this man, but he always loved a good chance to infuriate Barely.

"His English could use some work," River mumbled.

hero eatin a flowr
o
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:30 am

Barely was shocked that this man had hit him, someone he had never even seen before. "You... you hit me!" He stood up and glared at Mercy. "Do something, Mercy!" He hoped that Mercy would at least take his side. He then looked over at Alfric. "He is far from attractive, you moron! He's ugly."

"I would've hit you myself, if He didn't move so fast." Mercy scoffed, returning his attention to Jiovanni. "Maestro, sei difficile. Voi sapete che?" He commented. He didn't know how to feel now that his master was back. He didn't know whether he should be angry, or content with his master's presence. "Avete deciso di salire su un aereo a caso? Avete un posto dove stare?" He asked.

Memory laughed when River mentioned the man's English. "Well, if he gets tired of trying to speak English, Mercy can just turn into a translator." He nodded, and looked over at Barely. He was hopeless.
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:49 am

Jiovanni laughed nervously, and took a sip of his beer when the waiter placed it down, glaring daggers at him. He didn't noticed, however. He was quite oblivious to most things. "No, non ancora." He paused for a moment. "Speravo di stare con te." He set down the beer at that point, and put an arm around Mercy's shoulders. Jiovanni pulled him in closer, staring Barely down with a blank expression. "You are quite rude, you know this? Need punishment."

Alfric snickered a bit when Barely was called out by the strange Italian man. "You know, he's right. You've been out of line all night." Alfric let out a sigh, and ran his fingers through his soft hair. Everyone seemed to be watching them. Glancing from their dinner, to them, back to their dinner. He was getting quite annoyed of this. "We should go soon. Jeder ist starrt." He mumbled, his last sentence in German.

rivr bein gey
hero fond anthur flowr ~u~
o
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:00 am

Mercy sighed. "You can stay with us." He nodded, and looked at Barely who'd been grumbling angrily to himself. "This was supposed to be a fun time for all of us, but thanks to you, no one is enjoying themselves." He scolded Barely. "I guess we can just go now."

"Psht, I beg to differ. Look at how amused everyone around us looks." Barely rolled his eyes and got up, walking off. "But, whatever. I'll be in the car." cuz he mad

enemy is beatin hero wit a newzpeper
memori tryna hury an finis his soup cuz it gud

dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:10 am

Alfric left money on the table to pay for all of them, and followed Barely out to the car, where Ianto stood leaning against it. "We'll be going now." He told him, getting in the back, next to the pouting Barely. "Mercy a slave, huh? That's something I never knew about. I can't blame him for not telling us, you know. Somethings are best left a secret." He said, really meaning about his two children, who lived with their grandmother. He had yet to tell anyone about it, except Ianto, who drove him to their house every Monday and Friday. He did not know how his brothers would react to knowing he got a girl pregnant at 18. The girl later died of a heroin overdose, and he left his son with his grandmother. He fathered another child later on because of a one night stand, and left his new daughter in the care of her grandmother as well.

Jiovanni smiled at Mercy, and kissed his forehead. "Grazie." He said to him, before standing up and shoving his way into the limo, right next to Alfric. Thankfully, Alfric sat between him and Barely.

Rivr gettin in car ok
hero grb newsppr nn fight hem bek
o
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:20 am

When they made it home, Barely made sure he was first to get out of the car. He was still rather angry at the events that took place back at the restaurant, and didn't want to be bothered with anyone at the moment.

Mercy got out shortly after Barely, and waited for Jiovanni to get out. "Our home is your home.... master." He was hesitant to call him master, but why. The whole household now knew of his past he tried to hide. "Ianto, can you show him to his room." He asked. When everyone made it inside, he approached Alfric. "Now what did you want to talk about?"

enemy is runnin away screamin from hero
memori is bein fab
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:51 am

Alfric waited for everyone to leave, or so he thought, so he and Mercy could talk without making a scene. "I was talking to River today. Hes scared to death of you, and won't tell me why. Do you know why that would be?" He asked him, staring him down. "Because thats not normal, and you know it." He glared at him, growing a little angry.

Oop I no car bout anyone ekse lol
o
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:01 am

Mercy didn't answer right away. Instead, he looked down at his hands and took a deep breath. How could he ever think that he'd be able to just forget what he did to River? How could he believe that River wouldn't tell? Mercy shook his head, not wanting to tell Alfric about that night. He didn't want to see how he'd react to what he did. River was so nice, and never did anything to anyone, except that one time when he was still attending school. He didn't deserve that, and the only one to blame was Mercy. That's when he figured that he'd tell Alfric. He couldn't run away forever. "I-I didn't mean to, Alfric. I really didn't."

Memory left his room after getting changing into the kimono he normally wore around the house, and headed down the hall. He planned to go make himself another cup of tea. One that he'd hope to get to drink this time. Just as he was getting ready to turn the corner he heard what sounded like Mercy and Alfric. He stopped to listen. He wasn't normally the nosy type, but he'd make a slight exception.

every1 bein gey
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:27 am

Alfric paused for a moment, completely and utterly still. He didnt know how to react. What did he mean by that? Alfric slammed Mercy into the wall, his forearm across his neck, holding him there. "Mean to what?" He said harshly. He was trying his best not to shout. He just couldn't control himself. Mercy had done something to River, and he wanted to know exactly what.
o
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:43 am

Mercy grunted when he was slammed against the wall, but didn't try to fight back. "It was really late one night, and you guys were either sleep or out enjoying yourselves, or whatever. I couldn't sleep so I sat around drinking until I couldn't think straight. I went into River's room 'cause I guess I got lonely, and no matter how much he fought, no matter how many times he begged me stop, I didn't.. And I'm sorry." He answered. His ears folded, and he looked away from Alfric as tears welled in his eyes. "I left because I couldn't face him. I was scared to look him in the eyes, or even be around him. So, I left."

Memory listened, until he couldn't listen anymore. He walked down the opposite end of the hall, and made his way to River's room. "River." He said as he knocked on his door. "Can I come in?" He asked.

wow dat hurt
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:52 am

"You're sorry? Don't tell me that you're sorry!" Alfric shouted in his face. He was no longer Alfric. He was someone completely different, and completely filled with rage. He threw Mercy to the ground. Before he did anything else, he stopped himself and took a deep breath. "I'm.. sorry. We all make mistakes, but you need to talk to River. He pulled Mercy up from the ground, brushed any dirt off of him, mumbling apologizes both in English and German. He was extremely angry at Mercy, but he always hated when he lost his temper. "You need to apologize to him. Please."

River was sitting on his bed reading a book he found in the library. He heard some shouting, but didn't bother to find out who it was. He figured most likely it was Barely throwing a fit of some sort over Jiovanni. He frowned when Memory came in, sounding much more serious than he usually did. "Of course. What is it? It's rare for you to visit me so late," River commented, shutting the book and setting it down on the bed next to him.
o
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:08 am

Memory shut the door behind him and sat beside River. He watched him for a long time before speaking. "River.." He was almost whispering, as he gently took River's hand in his own. "Why didn't you tell someone? About Mercy?" He asked, concerned. Of course, Memory couldn't be upset with River for keeping secrets, because he had his own secrets.

Mercy continued looking everywhere but at Alfric. "It's about time I fix the tension between us." He nodded, and put his hand on Alfric's should as if to thank him for their little talk. "I can't ask you not to be upset with me." He gave a nod, and left Alfric to find River.
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o on Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:15 am

River's stomach turned sour. How had he found out? He was sure Memory had been too drunk to remember that night, but what if he hadn't? His mouth hung open, but he was unable to speak for a few minutes. "I..." He paused, glancing down at his lap. He didn't want to look at Memory as his eyes started to water. "I didn't know what to do.. I didn't want to talk about it." With his free hand, he sniffled and rubbed the tears from his eyes.

Alfric watched as Mercy walked away. If River forgave Mercy, Alfric would too.
o
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:25 am

"It's okay, River." Memory assured him. He didn't like seeing River like this. Though, he rarely ever saw him unhappy. He knew he probably shouldn't have come in there asking about something he shouldn't have known. He watched River for a long time, until he heard a knock on the door. "Come in."

"Are you sure it's okay?" Mercy asked, as he opened the door. He was nervous to apologize. Nervous to even look at River. But, he wanted so badly for River to forgive him. asdfghjikl

can u sey laz
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o on Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:44 am

Being in the center of attention made River feel extremely nervous. When he heard Mercy's voice from the door, and saw him walking in, he squealed and accidentally fell off the bed, and onto the floor with a thud. He glanced up at Mercy for a moment, before looking down at the floor, silent and shaking just a bit.

wow l a z
o
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:59 am

"River I need to talk to you." Mercy nodded, and continued to stand where he was. He didn't want to scare River more than he already did. "I came here to apologize for what I did. And, I don't expect you accept my apology, but I just want you to know how sorry I am and how sorry I'll always be. I didn't mean for any of that to happen, and because of my stupid, stupid choices, I hurt you. I'm sorry."

Memory looked at Mercy, and then at River. He got up and knelt down beside River."I'm kind of disappointed in you, Mercy. I knew you were reckless, but I didn't realize you were this reckless. Why River? Why not someone else?"
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next