mercy is 2 country 4 u

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: mercy is 2 country 4 u

Post  o on Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:03 am

So Mercy really did remember what happened. River was surprised hearing him apologize, because that wasn't usually the type of person he was. He must've truely felt sorry. He slowly stood up, and for a moment he debated what he should do. He could tell Mercy to leave and never talk to him again, but that wasn't the type of person he was. Taking a few steps forward, River wrapped his arms around Mercy's torso and gave him a hug.
o
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:07 am

"Thanks Memory, for expressing your disappointment." Mercy smiled at Memory. He was shocked when River had actually hugged him, instead of running from him. Mercy returned the hug, feeling relieved that River didn't reject his apology. "I'm so sorry, River." He repeated more than once, hugging him tighter.

wow
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1183620698

Back to top Go down

Post  o on Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:48 am

River let go of him and let out a sigh. He had nothing else to say. He didn't want to say anything, anyway. He sat down on his bed, and let out a sigh. "I'm so happy we got that out of the way." He said quietly, watching Memory carefully. He reached out and grabbed Memory's hand, knowing he was quite upset.
o
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:58 pm

"Me too." Mercy nodded in agreement. He left River's room feeling a lot better than he did. He went to the room Jiovanni was given to see how he was doing. "Master?" He knocked on the door before he walked in. "How do you like everything so far?"
wow im so sory i laxy

oop

dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:06 pm

"Good, very good." Jiovanni spoke, deciding to try working on his English a little more. "How abou you and me have fun. With one of those schivai." He suggested, grinning to Mercy. He was shirtless at the moment, with a towel wrapped around his waste. He has just finished taking a shower.
o
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:45 am

Mercy's tail swayed happily as he watched his master standing there, half naked. A sight he truly missed. He couldn't hide the fact that he missed his master with a great passion. "I think you'd like them master. I haven't had a go at them yet, though." He shook his head. "Wait here, I'll go get them." He left Jiovanni to go fetch both the slaves. When he reached the room where slaves where kept he looked at the brothers. "Well, I hope you two enjoyed your quiet time." He said, kneeling down to take Enemy's collar off first, and leading him back to Jiovanni's room. He returned to Hero and took his collar off too, and lead him back to Jiovanni's room as well.
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o on Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:01 pm

Jiovanni watched them for a moment, accessing them. The two were quite beautiful. He laughed to himself, and grabbed the one without the horns by the jaw, forcing him to look him in the eye. "So cute," He muttered when the slave started to whine. "We're going to have fun, yes?" He chuckled. "You may leave," He said to the horned one. "I have no use for you now."

"No!" Hero shouted, shoving himself between Enemy and the strange man. He didn't want his poor, harmless brother to be touched by them. "Use me instead, but please leave him be."
"Hm... Well, alright. But in exchange for my generosity, your brother watches. Or I kill him." Jio said, flashing a smile at Enemy, before grabbing Hero and pushing him toward Barely. "Care to join?"
o
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:35 pm

Mercy thought Jiovanni would have left him out of the fun, but was glad when he asked him if he wanted to join. "Of course, Master." He tried to keep his excitement hidden. When Jiovanni pushed Hero in his direction he roughly pushed him down on the bed.

Enemy scrambled to the corner when he was let go. "Leave my brother alone!" He tried to be intimidating, but g couldn't intimidate anyone from the corner. He didn't want to watch those men violate his brother. "Please.." He cried, wanting to help his brother, but not wanting to punished at all.

Barely had planned to find Mercy, and complain about how disrespectful their new guest was being to him. He walked down the hall, heading to Mercy's room still grumbling. As he was approaching the room Jiovanni was given, he figured he'd take a peak inside to see what the bastard was up to. Bad idea. He was hurt to see Mercy with Jiovanni. He could careless about the slaves. He watched how Mercy looked at Jiovanni and how acted around him. It all made him sick. He was slowing realizing that Mercy would never love him. Barely left when he couldn't take anymore. He stomped his way to Ianto's room without knocking he stepped inside.
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:53 pm

Ianto was surprised to see Barely in his room, considering that he had seemingly lost interest in Ianto. He stood in just a t-shirt and his boxers, ready for bed. No one in the house but Barely had ever seen him this casual. "Sir, do you need something?" Calling Barely 'sir' when they were alone was something he hadn't done in a long period of time, and it was his way of showing his displeasure with Barely. So was acting so professional.
o
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:22 pm

Barely stayed quiet for a long time, not knowing what to say to him. He didn't even know why he came to Ianto's room in the first place. "C'mon, lets have some fun. It's been a while." He nodded, hoping Ianto wouldn't say no. Besides if he did say no, Barely would probably force him. But alas, he wasn't in a fin a forcing kind of mood.

Sorr it so laz
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:46 pm

Ianto stood, his body stiff and rigid. He did not move, nor speak. He wanted to just say yes so bad, and let Barely do whatever he wanted. He wouldn't, however, because it had caused him too much pain to do such things knowing Barely cared very little for him. "No," Ianto snapped, taking a step back. "I am tired of being used."

Oop l a z
o
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dohegotthebooty on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:59 pm

Barely was bewildered, for lack of a better word, at how Into turned him down. Barely suddenly started to feel useless First it was Mercy, and now it was Ianto. It was hard enough for him to deal with Mercy's rejection. "No..." He repeated, feeling his heart sink. But, why did he care so much about Ianto's sudden rejection? Why did it hurt him so much? "Ianto, not you too.." He sounded defeated. "Please don't reject me too." He begged. "I don't care about the sex, just please don't reject me too."
dohegotthebooty
you're getting there.

Back to top Go down

Post  o on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:11 pm

Ianto had never seen this side of Barely. He was actually vulnerable, and Ianto didntknow what to say. He didn't want to ask, for he figured it had something to do with Mercy and he didn't want to speak about him. He knew Barely was in love with hik, and he couldn't help but resent Mercy for that, though it wasn't his fault. "Do you want to sleep in my bed with me, tonight...?" He asked quietly, not really wanting Barely to spend tonight alone in this condition.

Oop gay
o
you're getting there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3