Come Hither Morgan

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Come Hither Morgan

Post  babydoll16508 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:16 am

Plot: He's a billionaire. She's his new PA- his former PA is having a baby and no longer can work for him. They have an undeniable attraction, will they be able to resist?

babydoll16508
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Come Hither Morgan

Post  Morgan on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:31 am

Jayden Marcus Carmike
Billions to my name sweetie

Valentina Marie Lucas
I dress classy, but all my clothes come from Goodwill or are hand-me-downs.
Im working my way up the economic ladder.
Its better to climb than to fall.

My Tumblr

My Secondary Tumblr

<3 Important Dates In My Relationship <3

• OCHS JV Football Game Western VS Orange 34-20 Sept. 25th, 2013
  • OCHS 2013 Homecoming Dance Sept. 28th, 2013 (Trevon asked me out!)
  • OCHS Varsity Homecoming Football Game Orange VS Fluvanna 49-25 October 4th, 2013
  • OCHS JV Football Game Orange VS Louisa 20-42 October 23rd, 2013
  • OCHS Varsity Football Game Orange VS Louisa 28-42 October 25th, 2013
  • OCHS Varsity Football Game Orange VS Monticello 25-42 November 1st, 2013¬†

Morgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:32 am

http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/a-eye-candy-three-piece-suit-18.jpg
Alejandro (Alex) Robinson
CEO of an international construction/Realtor company. He doesn't trust women.

http://weheartit.com/entry/93493519
Amber Renee Gardner
She has a past.

babydoll16508

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:36 am

I couldnt find any face pictures that went with the image of the  characters that I wanted so... oops haha

My Tumblr

My Secondary Tumblr

• OCHS Varsity Homecoming Football Game Orange VS Fluvanna 49-25 October 4th, 2013

Morgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:01 am

Alex headed up into the building, using the front entrance into the 14 story buildin and riding the elevator up to the top. He really was going to miss his assistant Sonya. She had been his PA ever sense he started at his family's company at 20 and he taken her up to the top with him. But now that she was starting a family, it wouldn't be able to travel with him and what not. He had allowed her to hire his new assistant and he was going up to meet her for the first time.

Amber sighed softly, fidgeting slightly. She was really nervous to meet her a new boss. After not working for the past 6 months, she had decided to get back into the swing of things. Her last job had gone awful and she had needed to regroup. She pulled at her blouse, readjusting once again.

babydoll16508

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:03 am

Valentina slid out of the small yellow taxi can and paid the driver. "Thank you," she said before closing the door. She turned and looked up at the tall building standing before her. Valentina took a deep breathe and fixed her baby blue top and tan pressed skirt. She hoped she looked like the part. She walked into the building and rode the elevator up to the floor she was suppose to meet her new boss at. She was beyond nervous.

Jayden fixed his tie and sat at his desk thumbing through some paperwork that laid on his desk. His PA had recently found out her husbands job was being relocated and had to quit her job. Jayden was upset about it, but he knew that Kristi would find him a good PA. His new personal assistant was on her way to meet him and he was nervous. Would she be as good at Kristi?

My Tumblr

My Secondary Tumblr

Morgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:15 am

Alejandro waited outside of his office, so technically in his PA's office- it was a room within a room with floor to ceiling windows. He had arrived to work slightly earlier than usual so that he could meet his new assistant. He really hoped that she would be good for the job. He simply didn't have the time to search for a replacement himself and then have her trained as well. He sighed, hearing the click of heels coming toward the door. He straightened his tailored Armani suit. He looked sin in a suit.

Amber sighed, getting the hint that her new boss wasn't simply going to come out and meet her. She stood up, straightened her skirt and suit jacket before walking over to the big wooden door and knocking. "Mr. Carmike?"She said almost too quietly. She didn't want to sound timid but she felt it. She sighed, taking a deep breath and then spoke up. "Mr. Carmike?"She said with a lot more confidence this time.

babydoll16508

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan on Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:50 am

Valentina walked into what would be her office and smiled a bit when she saw we boss standing infront of her. Damn he was fine. Shit! That isn't something you should think about your boss, right? She smiled a bit more and stuck her hand out to shake his. "Good morning Mr. Robinson. I'm Valentina Lucas," she said, her voice confident though her heart was racing.

Jayden jumped up from his desk and walked over to the door opening it. "Dang, sorry. I must have lost track of time," he said looking down at his watch. "Hmm, well," he looked the girl up and down checking to make sure her attire was work appropriate. "You must be Ms. Amber Gardner."

My Tumblr

My Secondary Tumblr

Morgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:02 am

Alejandro lips pressed together, in slight grimace. She was unbelievably beautiful and his groin instantly tightened. He sighed. This wasn't supposed to happen. Sonya had been beautiful in her own right, but they were simply good friends. And granted, he had dated and bedded many beautiful women but usually his reaction wasn't nearly as quickly or severe. He forced a tight lip smile,"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Lucas,"shaking her hand. "Feel free to call me Alejandro, or Alex. We'll be working quite closely so we might as well get rid of the formalities." And maybe some clothes, he thought.

"It's fine. I just thought I should introduce myself."Amber said softly, looking up at him with big round eyes. She extended her right hand and shook his hand with confidence. God, he was hot, but she swore she'd never date her boss again- not after what happened last time and so she shook the thought out of her head."Well, before the day starts in full swing, I must ask- how do you like your coffee and by when?"She chewed mindlessly on the side of her sensually pink bottom lip. She was dressed in a gray dress suit with a light pink blouse and her hair was up in a bun. Her hills were an appropriate work height.

babydoll16508

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:30 am

Jayden chuckled and looked at Amber. "Darling something I should tell you. I don't drink coffee. I drink tea," he said with a smile as he shook her hand, his tattoos on the tops of his hands on display. "But I'm not one of those guys that will make you weight on me like a servant. I view my personal assistant more As a Business partner." He said. "Please come in here Ms. Gardner."

Valentina smiled and looked at Alex. "If you would like me to call you Alex then Alex you will be." She said softly. "So Alex, can I get you anything?" She asked setting her purse down at her desk. She bent over a bit but stood back up straight quickly. No. You can't be slutty. You have to be professional.

My Tumblr

My Secondary Tumblr

Morgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:41 am

Amber blushed. Darling? Really? She decided to simply shake the thought."O-okay. Well, I can make you tear or whatever."She shrugged, still chewing on her lip. She laughed softly, a strand of hair falling into her blue eyes."Okay. If that's how you feel."She stepped into his office, her hands behind her back. This was weird. She knew what the deal was as a PA- you were supposed to not only act like a secreatory for your boss, but also take care of personal matters.

Alejandro flashed her a quick grin,"Thank you."He nodded, watching her for a short moment. God, she had nice legs. He bet they'd look great- no. He wasn't even going to go there. He shifted slightly, before speaking."I would like a coffee if you wouldn't mind, and then would like to see you in my office in ten minutes to go over today's schedule and to give you notes."He said before turning into his office.

babydoll16508

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:47 am

Valentina nodded but then stepped forward. "Um Alex, how do you like your coffee?" She asked softly, her heels clicking a bit as she tapped we foot nervously.

Jayden say down at his desk and motioned for her to sit at the chair across from him. "So I just wanted to fill you in for everything today. I have two people coming in for meeting with me. One at ten and one at two. You will let me know when they are here. Also, I have a few errands for you to run after the second meeting."

My Tumblr

My Secondary Tumblr

Morgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:53 am

Alex smiled,"Black with two packs of Sweet N' Low is perfect."He could tell she was nervous, and oddly found it rather endearing. He didn't like finding her so adorable. He must have been neglecting himself- spending too many late hours in the office, sleeping there too often. He needed a date badly.

Amber took the cue and sat down across from him, pulling out a pencil and her yellow legal tablet. She crossed her right leg over her left, and began to write down his instructions, looking up at him through heavy eyelashes every couple of seconds.

babydoll16508

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:00 am

Valentina smiled and nodded. "Yes sir," she spoke before turning and walking away to fix his coffee. She made sure to get everything right and walked back to his office. It had even about ten minutes and she knocked on the door, "Alex?"

Jayden ran through the errands he needed done. Picking up his dry cleaning. Going and talking some clients. He ran through everything she needed to know. "It isn't too hard. Don't over think it as you'll do fine."

My Tumblr

My Secondary Tumblr

Morgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:06 am

"Come on in Valentina."Alex said, sitting behind his large oak desks. He smiled,"Thank you very much."He ran his fingers through his thick dark hair. He smiled, motioning for her to sit."Please, have a seat."

Amber smiled,"No, not difficult at all. I'm sure I'll be fine."She assured him and herself."This isn't my first rodeo, remember?"She smirked a little bit. She had worked for a rather large law firm in Hawaii."Is there anything else you'd like me to do, Mr. Carmike?"She asked, standing up.

babydoll16508

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top