All The Little Prison Birds (Morgan and Sauske <3)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All The Little Prison Birds (Morgan and Sauske <3)

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:25 am

You are now in a Federal Women's prison for whatever your reason is.
Most likely drugs, human trafficking, or murder.
But all the little caged birds sing their songs and go about their day.

The guardsmen aren't so nice. Some of them will sneak you in drugs for a little touch.

The women like to be real friendly.

Don't piss people off.

Good luck.

I realize this introduction was shitty. Sorry.

August Jayne
Serving time for; Drug related offenses
years served:2
Years left: 20

Isla Baskov
Serving time for: Involvement in the mafia
years served; 3 months
Years left; 14

Last edited by WalrusFaces (Layla) on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

WalrusFaces (Layla)
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All The Little Prison Birds (Morgan and Sauske <3)

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:06 am

Sauske Wren Anderson.
Serving Time For: Second Degree Murder.
Years Served: Three.
Years Left: Ten, with good behavior.

Julian Lee Hunter.
Serving Time For: Armed Robbery
Years Served: One.
Years Left: Seven.

Sauske Is A Cat

View user profile http://sauskeis-sherlockedinthetardis.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:44 am

Valentina "Pretty Face" Marie Fields.
22 doll face
Serving for; Ehh well, she was a 'prostitute', her boyfriend was her 'pimp' she got  tired and killed her pimp.
Years Served; Four
Years left; Sixteen

Elsa Alana Kalvin 
Serving for; Gang violence and drug smuggling/distributing
Years Served; 2
Years Left; 13 for parole eligibility, 18 if not.

Last edited by Morgan on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

My Tumblr

My Secondary Tumblr

<3 Important Dates In My Relationship <3

• OCHS JV Football Game Western VS Orange 34-20 Sept. 25th, 2013
  • OCHS 2013 Homecoming Dance Sept. 28th, 2013 (Trevon asked me out!)
  • OCHS Varsity Homecoming Football Game Orange VS Fluvanna 49-25 October 4th, 2013
  • OCHS JV Football Game Orange VS Louisa 20-42 October 23rd, 2013
  • OCHS Varsity Football Game Orange VS Louisa 28-42 October 25th, 2013
  • OCHS Varsity Football Game Orange VS Monticello 25-42 November 1st, 2013¬†

Morgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:03 pm

Alright so I guess I'll go first just to be fair.

You all have an area you work in.
Kitchen
Laundry
Maintenance
Library

There ARE cellmates. So if you want just tell me if you want to be cell mates with one of the other characters or if you want a cell with some other random prisoner.

Confirmed cellmates.
SauskexxAugust
ElsaxxIsla

Setting; Prison, doing whatevs yo.

August gazed at her reflection in the mirror. Her face looked pale. She had just come out of withdrawals. Those were always the worst. SHe had decided that she was going to quit for real this time. No more dick sucking for heroin. She brushed through her hair quickly. It was naturally very curly, but due to its length and weight it ended up looking more wavy. She sighed and headed back to her cell. She flopped onto her prison issued mattress. Most of her day was spent like this. On her back staring at the ceiling.

Isla bounced about the kitchen humming. She loved her work. In just three months she had already become the head of the kitchen. You would think that would cause people to hate her, but when you are smuggling in contraband like chips and soda you become pretty popular.

WalrusFaces (Layla)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan on Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:08 am

Valentina sighed and pulled her hair back with the last hair tie she had left. The rest always seemed to wear out and even snap while she tried to pull her hair back. Yes, her hair was not perfect, but honestly, who did she have to impress here? After her hair was somewhat decent, Valentina walked out of her cell and down to the kitchen. "Hey Isla," She said as she walked through the heavy metal doors. "I have to talk to you about something real fast, Doll face." Valentina looked around, seeing that no one was really in the kitchen yet. "I mean, it isn't really 'contraband' but I need you to get something for me."

Elsa sighed, unhappy with the image she saw in the mirror. Her hair was fading due to lacking fresh dye, and her eyes looked darker than normal. She couldn't sleep. The nightmares had gotten worse as the years went on. Just something she found not shake. Elsa brushed off the feeling and walked to the library, moving around the few books they did have, fixing some of the torn pages and loading up the books that the 'confined' inmates wished to read.

My Tumblr

My Secondary Tumblr

• OCHS Varsity Homecoming Football Game Orange VS Fluvanna 49-25 October 4th, 2013

Morgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:06 am

Sauske sat up, having previously been laying down and looking at the ceiling, ruffling her what little hair she had. She looked over at August. "You okay?" She knew how hard the withdrawals could be, so she had been asking her everyday if she was okay. They had been cellmates for about a year now. Sauske's old cellmate had gotten released, and was replaced with August a couple weeks later. They had sort of become friends over the past year, if it were possible to actually make friends in prison.

Julian was working in the library, putting the returned books back on the shelves and doing whatever repairs to the books that were needed as she went. She felt most at peace when she was working in the library. She wasn't sure if it was the smell of books or the quiet. It was just so peaceful and nice. Julian never would have thought a year ago that she would actually find something peaceful about federal prison.

Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:14 am

August nodded her head. "A cigarette would be nice. But the damn things are so expensive in here." She scoffed a little. She turned her head so she could clearly see Sauske. Her long black and blue hair fell off the bed in some places and tickled the floor. She never cut her hair. Ever since she started in drugs when she was 16 she had refused to cut it.

Isla gave Valentina a smile. "What is it you need darling?" She had a slight russian accent. Her father had been one of the heads of the russian mafia. Often times Isla would actually give suggestions about smuggling drugs and bodies. She was an extremely bright young girl.

WalrusFaces (Layla)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:21 am

Valentina laughed a bit, looking over at Isla. "Okay, it is going to sound so stupid, but I need hair ties. Ive gone through five packs of twenty five in the past three months and the guards are getting suspicious. They think I'm up to something, but in all honestly I just have fucking thick hair." Valentina said shaking her head. "So can you see if you can get me a pack or so? Just to keep the guard off my ass?"

Elsa turned and glaced at Julian, seeing her fiddling with some of the books. "Hey Julian," she said softly. "You never get tired of being in here do you?" She asked. Elsa couldnt either. This was her home. She was a book worm before coming to this place and still was. She had read all of the books the prison had at least twice, and she was constantly trying to get more books into the library.

My Tumblr

My Secondary Tumblr

Morgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:43 am

"Seriously. It's like they expect us to give up our right arms to get a pack. I don't know about you, but I don't really think it's worth it," Sauske said. She smiled at August. "You wanna go see if we can find something to do around here?" Sauske didn't really like staying in her cell, but she stayed when August wanted to.

"Not really. I used to always hang out in the school library back when I was in high school and college," Julian said, fiddling with the book she was holding. She had been in her second year of college when she robbed a local bank. She had just wanted to pay her tuition, and her parents had refused to help her out because they didn't approve of her majoring in drama.

Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:50 am

August gave a shrug. "I suppose we could go out in the courtyard. Or the cafeteria." She closed her eyes in thought. She didn't really leave the cell much. There wasn't much point. The break room was the only other place she really went.

Isla nodded her head. "Of course darling. I will try to have them in the next shipment." She turned to a wooden crate. "Here have some chips darling." She opened the crate and motioned for Valentina to grab whatever bag she wanted.

WalrusFaces (Layla)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:59 am

Valentina smiled and grabbed a bag of Garden Salsa Sun Chips. "Thanks girl. You know, you're way to nice to be in prison. What did you say you're in here for again? And you don't even look like a 'prison girl'. People say I do. You know, the tattoos and piercing make me a rebel." She said laughing. "Anyway, what are we making today?" Valentina hummed softly, tying a white apron around her waist and springing some flour on the counter in front of her. Valentina was a hell of a bread maker and always made some fresh everyday.

Elsa nodded, "Yeah I completely understand. I was the same way," she said setting down a copy of To Kill a Mockingbird. "I wish we could expand this, ya'know? Redo all the shelves and get newer books." She said looking around the small library. It was the size of an average bedroom, maybe slightly larger, but no where near the size of a normal library. Elsa leaned over slightly, grabbing a pen and writing something down on a sheet of paper and slipping it into a copy of Great Expectations and placed a sticky note on top of it that said, 'Sauske'. "I have some things that I have to run and do, do you mind running everything until I'm back? I just need to run to the kitchen and talk to Isla and then run this book to Sauske."

My Tumblr

My Secondary Tumblr

Morgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:18 pm

"Yeah, let's go to the courtyard," Sauske said. She liked going out to the courtyard, it was nice to actually be able to go out into the fresh air. Well, as fresh as it got with prisoners smoking outside. Sauske got up out of her bed and waited for August to get up as well. In a way, Sauske was glad that she had gotten arrested for murder. It meant that some people in the prison wouldn't even look at her. It gave her a little bit of peace.

"Yeah, that's fine. See you later," Julian said, continuing to fix various pages in the book she was holding. Honestly, Julian wouldn't mind if she did this by herself all the time. It allowed her to be alone, without anyone bothering her. She had always preferred to be alone.

Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:42 am

August kicked a basketball that had rolled past her feet. It was flat and it looked like no one had touched it in a few years. The entire courtyard looked pretty rundown. The only reason anyone came out here was either to smoke or to walk. There was one girl who used to run around the track. She had been training for cross country. She was released a few weeks ago.

"Spaghetti is on the menu tonight i need you to make me some fresh garlic bread." Isla said turning on the giant cooking pot. It was heated by some electronic mechanism. It held over 400 gallons worth of liquids. Rugt now it was boiling water for the spaghetti noodles.

WalrusFaces (Layla)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:50 am

Valentina nodded and walked to the pantry, grabbing everything she would need to fix garlic bread. "So, Isla, what do you think of Sauske? I mean, I know you haven't been here long, but you've been here long enough to form an opinion of her." Valentina said before humming and kneading the bread dough, making sure everything was mixed evenly. "I can also start making some of the meat balls, or meat for the sauce."

Elsa walked through the prison corridors, smiling at some of the guards. None of them where too friendly, but she liked to smile to irritate them. When she made it to the kitchen she smiled and giggled a bit. "Isla!" She said. "I was wondering if you had anything for Sauske? I have a book to take down to her."

My Tumblr

My Secondary Tumblr

Morgan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:12 am

"I don't know how I'm going to be able to spend the next ten years in here. It's so stunningly boring in here. I feel like I'm just kind of crawling up the walls," Sauske said, looking up at the sky and taking a deep breath. She had always been a tad bit claustrophobic, and being trapped in this place was driving her even more crazy than she already was.

Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top