Sauske And I Are Nerdy Little Twats

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sauske And I Are Nerdy Little Twats

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:16 pm

So we both basically know the plot. Disabled school, disabled kids, nurses and teachers and all.

Selene Grace Anderson
Goes by "Ginger"
Sophmore
Severely asthmatic. Sometimes needs an oxygen tank.

Cyrus Noah Perry
Junior
Blind as fuck yo

Last edited by WalrusFaces (Layla) on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

WalrusFaces (Layla)
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sauske And I Are Nerdy Little Twats

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:30 pm

Sauske Wren Buchanan.
Junior.
Deaf.

Christopher Levi Hunter.
Senior.
I lost my leg in Nam.

Sauske Is A Cat

View user profile http://sauskeis-sherlockedinthetardis.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:48 pm

Setting; First day of the new school year

Selene slung her bag over her shoulder. She gave her mom a weak smile. "Are you sure you don't need help carrying anything darling?" He mom asked leaning over so that Ginger could see her through the window. "Yeah mom, I think I've got it. I love you, I'll see you when I can." She gave her mother a smile and a little wave as she went through the gates. She'd probably only walked a couple of blocks when she began to wheeze. Nothing really to worry about. She could make it to her dorm room.

Cyrus jumped off of the large bus that had brought quite a few of the other students. Most of them already in the blue uniform. Behind Cyrus loped a very large dopey looking German Shepherd. It sat in front of him, it was easily noticeable as a seeing eye dog due to the large stick like leash attached to it. Cyrus took hold of it and allowed the dog to lead him on into the main building where he picked up his dorm key.

WalrusFaces (Layla)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:46 pm

Sauske got off the bus, her luggage rolling behind her. She hoped that her friend, Allison, was here already. Allison was her translator of sorts, since she could hear and she was fluent in sign language. Until then, if Sauske wanted to talk to anyone, she would be out of luck. She walked throughout the campus to the main building, where she picked up her dorm key. Thankfully they knew who she was by now so there wasn't any trouble in trying to sign to them.

Christopher walked through campus, having already gotten his dorm key, making his way toward the boy's dorm room. He lugged his duffel bag along, his leg starting to bother him a little bit from all the walking. There were some people who could walk perfectly fine, even race, with their prosthetic legs, but Christopher had never quite gotten used to his. He only had it on one leg, but it was still extremely uncomfortable.

Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:22 pm

Sele flopped onto the little twin sized bed. It felt like her lungs were stuffed with cotton. She took an inhaler out of her bag and took a puff. Much better. She looked forlornly at her suitcases. She hated to be so far from home. She didn't really have a lot of friends here either. After all, who wanted to be friends with some hippie?

Cyrus walked across the campus towards the boys dorms. His dog, Ryo, loped along in front of him panting. Ryo tended to be an incredibly lazy dog. Cyrus let him lead him around. Ryo had been trained to know the campus, it knew commands as to which rooms or buildings to lead him to. Overall obedience training for seeing eye dogs had come a very long way.

WalrusFaces (Layla)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sauske Is A Cat on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:06 am

Ooc: Skip to the first day of class.

Sauske walked in her classroom and looked around. It was practically empty, just a couple of people lingering around. Now that she thought about it, she was fairly early. She could hardly sleep last night, the nervousness of the next day keeping her awake. Sauske found an empty seat and sat down, hoping that no one else had started sitting here in the past year. She had stayed home last year after she had a mental breakdown of sorts from the stress of handling so much. She was a part of so many clubs and had so much homework on top of that, that she just broke down. Everyone knew about it, so she was bound to get asked a lot of questions.

Christopher woke up, groggily. He had almost forgotten where he was. This was his first year here, even though he had had his prosthetic leg for about two years now. He grabbed his crutches off the wall and made his way to the showers. He couldn't shower with his prosthetic leg on, so he had to use his crutches while he showered. After his shower, he got changed, went back to his room, put his leg on, and clumsily walked to class.

Sauske Is A Cat

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top