Neo piece, join if you like one piece

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Neo piece, join if you like one piece

Post  Dragoono on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:05 pm

i land on a tree and see fyre land on a horse "uh oh" i see and look at the people yell "he is freindly! just got tossed around thats all"

"oh its fine he did that for the longest time just to get attention, though hes much bigger than he used to be"

fyre licked the old horse and helped it up like a old friend

the old woman looked at me and petted the tiger, "he is yours now?"

"yes, he is part of my crew, you have any fooD" i ask

"pirate, oh my" she yelled and then pointed at a forest of thisck plants "as much as you can eat there is animals everywhere"

"sweet" i look at fyre "lets find a music man and some food"

"music man" the old woman asks, "my grandson might be able to help you, mind you my husband was werid so the curse skiped my son but his boy got it"

"yeah ill talk to you later, my girl friend might get mad if i stay too long, so i have to eat, then work and get back to her" i yell as i run with fyre to eat

ussy looked at kauro, "i say ill take out some people with namine, after" he dissappears adn reappeared dressed with two guns,tiny long and thin. and techy
Dragoono
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Kaoru grinned. "Alright." she blinked, then looked over at Ussy with his new guns. "Well, since were all ready...let's get over there." she said, grinning and gripping her bat. She paused, then flung it over her shoulder and standing beside Namine. "Now, do we swing on rope like movies?" she asked, looking overat the ship as it seemed to slow. "Or do we swim?"

Namine made a small hissing noise, then stood. "Let's swing across." she recommended, looking around them for a loose type of rope. Not really knowing how to find it, she turned to Ussy. "Does this ship have a loose rope?" she asked, tilting her head and twitching her ears. Her tail still wagged.
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:42 am

ussy looked at them with a smile, "we run" he taps their sholders "times frozen so the water is like the land jsut dont stay in one spot for too long alright" he jumps the ships rail and makes a huge splash but the water froze in air immediatly "last one there cleans up after fyre" ussy ran fast and started to climb the ships rope

drake and fyre ate fish and some large boar. after that they walked to the town and looked for the old woman
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:14 am

Namine grinned, jumping over the rail and hanging on the the rope. Using her newly sahrpened nails, she climbed up the side of the ship and launched herself over th rail. Ducking from a random attack, she rolled to her left, got on her stomach, and used both feet, kicking whoever the attacker was.

Kaoru jumped off when Namine did and started climbing. For the last few inches she used her cannon to shoot herself up there. To her luck, she ended up landing on a guy who was trying to stab her friend. Giving Namine a thumbs up, she stood and blasted four more guys with her new cannon.
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:03 am

ussy jumps onver the navy ships rail "darn" he shoots two smallcomputer chip darts into peoples necks who them turn and start cleaning the ship and carrying things, "good it works"

drake see the old woman "hey thers granny"

"hello darling here to se emy grandson?" she askes

"yea" i sya smileing "he cna play musical instruments right"
fyre, sat next to a pile of insturments and meowed

"thats awnser your question" a young boy said unpileing the stuff off of him
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:55 am

Namine chuckled and jumped on another guys back as he came towards her. She smashed her hand against his nose and mouth, smothering him with bubbles. When he fell backwards, Namine did a back flip and kicked another in his face. She laughed. "This is too fun."

Kaoru grinned and spun to her left, hitting one guy in the chin with the back of her cannon, before shooting another with a blow mixed with her wind. Ducking another guy, she tripped him before kicking him overboard.
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:39 am

ussy sees a werid box being carried by one of the guys he shot. he froze time and opened it and amazed he quickly placed it in his room and then went back to the fight and looked at his mom "good after noon" he shot her and ran the techno dart in her forehead she just watched him lik he was her crew member "dumbdumb darts out" the gun said as several men came at him with gun pointed ready to fire "load up fireblast then i dont care!" he shot and the two men and several of the others around him flew into the air like fireballs and the ship was catching fire "girls head out noW! kauro plow some holes in the ship!" ussy shot at the stearing coloum and blew it up, he shot the sails and the kneel, then waited for the girls so they could run back to their ship

fyre licked the young boy "arnt you young " i say looking at him "wanna join my crew"

"sure but you have to carry all of my instumentz for me" he bribed

"deal" i lace my rubber fingers around them and hoist them up "anything else?"

"thats just my wind instuments, your forgeting my cords, persucions, amog the many kinds"

"load them up" my mirror eyes looked at my hand and a mirror portal was created "it will hold everything you want"

the little boy looked at me "im Bone, you look familer" he said tossing in his instuments one by one from his barn full

"my name is luffy d rake" i say smiling

"the legendary d, " bones said "interesting, u related to luffy d monkey?"

"great grand pa," i look at him "your great grandfater was his musicain wasnt he"

"lucky guess, no that was my great great great grand father, remember he was already dead, and he is right here" bones pointed at the guitar case he hadnt picked up

"uncle brook?" i ask opening it

"45 degree!" he slamed he fore head to mine

"ah!" i backflip and land

"dont wake a gentle man from his nap or you'll pay the price!" he dusted himself off "i need to put some meat on my old bones" he looked at me "got any to spare?" he luaghed

"uncle, its me! luffy!" he looked at me when i say this "well luffy d rake"

"luffy, your scar is gone" i fall to the ground "that was my great grand pa, hes been missing along with the rest of the starw hats, every thinks they all are dead, except you they think your hiding in some panty store"

"they have stores where they sell pantys!" he starts to run but bones grabs his skull and tosses him back into the guitar case

"stay quiet! there are marines at the coast!"

the old skeleton lays down and pretends to be dead, giggleing everyone and then

i close the case and toss him into the portal "i'll get his curse furit power later" i say rubbing my forhead

"how about you help get the rest in the hole" bones said pointing at the barn

"fyre lets hurry we only have a day left" fyre and i quickly and easily got all the instuments out and into the portal

"finally lets go" bones said hoping in the portal as i close it

"fine with me you dont talk much" i sigh and walk away and look at the old granny "ill take good car of him"

"be sure he comes home once in a long while i know how pirating is" she smiled showing some gold teeth

"will do" i say and hurry off on fyre into the night "fly us home"
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:09 am

Namine and Kaoru nodded at Ussy. Kaoru pointed her cannon down at the deck. Without pausing, she shot at it, in random places, many times. With a smirk, she slung her cannon over her shoulder and went towards the rail, looking down at the water, Namine close behind.

Namine spoke first. "Are we running again, or what?" she asked, her ears twitching anxiously as to not sink along with the ship.

Kaoru shook her head and shot another hole in the side of the ship they were standing on. With a wider smirk, she once again slung her cannon on her shoulder. "Why don't we swing this time?" she suggested, reaching up with her free hand and grabbing a stray rope. With a small tug, she tensed, preparing to jump for it. "It's not like we have alot of time anyway.." she added, before jumping on the rope and swinging back towards the ship they came from.

Chuckling, Namine got on all fours and sprang for the rope, cat-like. She wrapped her body around it, as well as her tail. Her ears twitched and she called back over to Ussy, "Grab the rope when it come back!" she paused, tilting her head and letting go the same time Kaoru did. Wit ha small thump on the deck, she hurridly pushed herself up and leaned over. "Or do whatever to get over here!"

Kaoru pushed herself up as well, watching Ussy from over the rail. "Whatever you do," she added, wiping the splashing water from her face. "Just hurry it up!"
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:27 pm

fyre and i fly to the ship seeing alot of smoke i hurry up and land on the ship as a large brid slowly changing back and sigh seeing the girls, fyre landed and layed down behind kauro

ussy jumped for th rope and missed, he freaked out and grabed with his foot and cuaght it "ahh" he yelped and fell before getting to the ship

"ussy!" i yell and stretch my arm out to him and grab his anlke and pull him up "next time just run over like you do best

"ayeaye" he said dizzy and layeing down on the deck
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:33 am

Namine blinked, almost jumping off to catch Ussy. When he caught the rope and she saw Drake beside her, she grinned and put herh ands behind her back. Giving a small salute she said, "Welcome back Captain."

Kaoru blinked, and let out a sigh of releif when Ussy got back on board. Standing above him she reached out her hand and pulled him up. She looked behind her at Fyre and gave hima small wave.

Namine dropped her hand and her ears twitched, her tail wagged. "Did you find the musician?"
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:54 am

"meet bones" i let the little boy out, he was carrying brooks case "and uncle brook, from the original strawhats" i open the case

"45 degree!"

i get head butted again "uncle stop that!"

"oh may i see your panties?" he looks at namine and karuo

ussy stands up and yells "no you old perv try that else where cuas these girls are taken"

"you got it uusopp" he stoped "wait a minute," he looked at me and then at ussy "drake, and usozop, namine and kauro? you guys look just like my old crew,"

"its cuase we are decentats of them this is the 8th time uncle"

"oh yeah sorry" he crys a bit and goes into his case and locks it

"where is my music room?" bones said

"next to the kitchen second floor" ussy says

"fine ill be donw there" bones left

i pull namine close to me "two day just like i promised, now im all yours till next island"

"we have about two weeks of travel even with my powers so we better stock up before we leave" ussy says

"sound good to me" i kiss namine "we leave in one week so we can prepare," i look at namine "3 week im all your sound good?"
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:46 am

Namine and Kaoru both blushed deeply and took a step back when the old man asked to see their panties.

With a pause, Namine glanced at Bones and gave him a wave. "Hiya." she said, cheerfully.

Kaoru tried to ignore the old man, and looked at Bones, waving slightly. "Hey." She turned her attention back to the old guy who said somethign about his other crew. She kept quiet though, listening as Drkae described it.

Namine blinked and wrapped her arms around Drake waist when he held her. She kissed him back and giggled. "Three weeks is good enough." she replied, tilting her head and wagging her tail. "For now."

Kaoru made her way beside Ussy and glanced at the case that the old man had went back into. Crying. She pointed to it, turning her head nly a bit so she could still the case...incase he decided to jump out. "Is he alright?"

Namine laughed this time, her ears, tail, claes and sharper canines dissapearing as she went back to normal. Kissing him again, she let this one last before pullign away a bit. "What'll we do while we're not preparing?" she asked.
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:28 am

drake looked at namine "while wer not preparing, hmm, anything you want" i kiss her and pick her up and spin slowly "crew fend for yourselves for food tonight, im not hungry at the moment" i luagh "then again in the fridge there is a ton of boar meat to cook and alot of poisonuis snakes to munch on" i look at namine "im taking a bath" i kiss her and set her down "eat then join me if you want" i smile and head to the bath at the bottom of the ship near my room
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:51 pm

Kaoru grabbed Ussy's hand and pulled him towards the kitchen. "You and I are cooking." she told him with a small smile as she put her bat cannon away.

Namine grinned and pecked his cheek before he left to go bathe. She considered what he said, and decided to have a quick snack.

Kaoru paused, then looked around the kitchen. "What exactly should we make?" she asked Ussy.

Namine reached in the fridge and grabbed an apple. Sticking it in her mouth she walked back towards the door and told Kaoru, "I'll be in the tub." over her shoulder before she started walking in the direction Drake went. She paused, looking around.
"Drake?" she called softly, peeking through a few empty doors.
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:20 pm

i hear you calling for me and my eyes turn silvery and the path i had just walked was marked with glowing blue traces of me "this way," i smile at the steam rolling around the room "the water is perfect"

ussy thought for a minute "lets mix up the reipies and make our own!" he smiles "like have spaggettii baked in the middle of warm soft bread!!" he giggles

bones set up his music room and let brock out

"bones my aprentice, this crew, do you think we will like it here"

"yes great grandfather, i belive we shall enjoy this crew and ship very much,"

"i wonder if ill get to see any panties" brock said in the same mood

bones twitched and angrliy attacking him with every instument by throwing it at him "pervert" his hat sliped and a huge mass off hair exploded into the room "help me gather my hair before they find out!" she yelled crying, ten minuets later " good now make sure i dont do that again" he said monotoned

"your the weridest people i know bones"

"tell me about it" he rubbed the hat "that girl is jsut too obbsed in hiding that stupid magical hair,
his left eyes grew long lashes " shut up or ill tell captain on us" she yelled
"do it and your secert is out" he warned
"hmmp" she grunted and the left eye went back to normal

"once again, your the weridest people i know," brock just stared " id stop staring but i dont feel like blinking" he giggled

"your jokes were better when your old crew were alive"

"waaahhhaaa" brock cryed and locked himself in his case again

"idoit" bone declared continuing his work
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:07 am

Namine blinked, following the blue trail at her feet. When she got to the door, she paused, her fist hovered above the door. "Can I come in?" she whispered, sliding her hand on the knob and twisting it slowly. She pushed it open a little, but didn't open it all the way.

Kaoru nodded. "Right." she replied. Turning her back to him, she pulled open the fridge and started rummaging through all the food she came across. She paused in her search, looking over her shoulder at him and and tilted her head. "What should we mix?"
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:35 am

ussy thought for a minute "steak and eggs? or boar and pizza"

bones and brock played a loud yet soft chourus of monottoned yet romatic music

"ah music finally" i say "namine you can enter," i grab a towel and tie it around my waist and stand up
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:45 am

Kaoru tilted her head, thinking. "How about...boar and eggs?" she suiggested, raising a brow at how that woudl taste. "It'll be sort of like breakfast and dinner."

Namine tried to tune out the music as she opened the door. Her face burned a bright red as she saw Drake in just his towel. She walked towards him, sliding the door closed behind him, all while keeping her eyes on the floor.
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:41 am

"amazing" ussy kissed kauros cheek fro pure excitement and feeling lightweight when listing to the music, he quickly gathered the items need to cook

i look at namine "dont be shy" i put my arms aroun you and make you look at my face "its jsut me, jsut no clothes" i kiss her passionatly
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:12 am

Kaoru blushed, watching him for a while. Shaking her head, she grabbed salt, pepper, and some sugar.

Namine stared at his face. He seemed normal enough. Though, she was still a little nervous. So, when he kissed her the way he did, her face got redder as she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back just as passionately.
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:06 am

ussy started cooking the boar and trying to get ahold of bones to play somthing more cheery " smile when you play that may make it sound better in here!" he yelled

"as you wish" bones smiled and the music became more upbeat and cheerfull the instuments play themsevles in a bubble around him

"play it baby" brock switched a trumpet for a saxaphone and joined in with the new tempo

i kiss you and stretch my leg to shut the door "wanna join me in the water?" i smile at you and retreat to the thick steamy pool of water
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:59 am

Kaoru laughed, and added a few shakes of salt, pepper and whatever else she had grabbed. "Sounds better already." she said, laughing again.

Namine paused, then nodded, following after him. She watched when he got in the water. She shifted a bit, fidgeting too. "Do you want me in with you? Or sit on the edge?" she asked quietly, stepping a little closer.
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:51 am

ussy speed up the cooking and started the eggs

bones started to dance with each instrument and the music changed again

i look at you " up to you " i smile and sink into the deep pool of water and soap
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:21 am

Kaoru added more seasoning, and then stepped back. Turning towards the fridge, she started making drinks.

Namine paused, then slid out of her socks and boots. She let her feet soak before she slid out of her shorts and shirt, so she was just in her bra and panties. Idly, she started to wiggle her toes in the water.
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:59 am

ussy mixed the boar into the eggs and then severed them on plates astoped time and made the room dimmer and set up a table "dinner is severed my sweet"

i float over to you and massuage your feet "you look lovely in this steam" i smile
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next