Neo piece, join if you like one piece

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: Neo piece, join if you like one piece

Post  Melody on Mon May 02, 2011 3:08 am

With a chuckle, Kaoru grabbed the drinks she made and put them on the table. "As well as drinks, lovely." she replied, walking over to the table and putting the drinks in the middle.

Namine giggled when he touched her feet and thanked him for the compliment. With a small kick, she splashed him before sliding in and removing the rest of her clothes. "Mm, comfy." she muttered, looking up at the steam and sat in the tub so that the water covered her chest and lower.
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Tue May 03, 2011 11:30 pm

usyy pushed the chairs together and offered one for kauro

i luagh a little getting splashed with water "hey no splashing, this water isnt salt water, its spring water i got off a moutain when the ship was made, its heated with fire fish in the other room and poured in here"i sit beside you "but water is water in a sense" i luagh
Dragoono
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Thu May 05, 2011 5:16 am

Kaoru nodded and smiled as she took the chair he had offered her. She looked up at him. "Do you think we should call the other two?"

Namine rolled her eyes and leaned on his shoulder, staring down at the water. "Water is water." she repeated, looking up at him and laughing. She sat back and stared at him for a few seconds. "Where did you go to find this mountain?"
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Sun May 08, 2011 12:43 pm

ussy wishked some food into his mouth "um" he swallowed " i dont see why not, we can get them after their bath or somthing, im sure they are talking"

"sky moutiain in skyisland, the trip was worth it, we found lots of cool shells and learned so much about how to use them, ussy even used the shells to fight off a giant boar" i lean towards youa kiss you softly
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Tue May 17, 2011 8:00 am

Kaoru nodded, figuring he was right. Popping more food into her mouth, she licked the sauce off her lips and bit into the boar. "It's actualyl better than i thought it'd be." she said, mostly to herself.

Namine smiled. "Can we go there one day?" she asked, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him back. She licked lightly around his lips, then tugged ta his bottom lip before grinign and pulling away. Just enough to rest her forehead on his.
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Tue May 17, 2011 10:13 am

"drake was right that boar tasted great, im glad he made me fight it" ussy finished eating

"why not tommrow, we just have to look for the island, it should be around east blue irght now" i look into you eyes "maybe we should explore the island thourhorly i think i saw a navy trasport ship i wanna check out, maybe find some more namaka"
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:39 am

Kaoru grinned and she ate, nodding in agreement. "Yeah. I should eat things like this more often." she said, looking back at Ussy. "Oi, how many different places do you go in a day?"

Namine beamed happily. "Really?!" She stood, stretching and staring over the edge of the ship. She cupped her hands around her mouth, took a deep breath and shouted, "Do you hear that East Blue?!" she took another breath. "We're coming and exploring you!!" Blowing out the rest of her breath, she laughed softly.
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7