Neo piece, join if you like one piece

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: Neo piece, join if you like one piece

Post  Dragoono on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:52 pm

i walk in after namine "want help?" i say looking from the apron to you eyes, "im not much of a cook unless its meat though" i smile a bit feeling tingly

"same with drake, he eats when ever he can, which is constantly when he isnt fighting," uusozop sighs " he almost ate our ship once, damn that rubber ability" i mutter "the only other thing that he likes besides fighting and food, is sleeping, the boy barely has eyes for girls," i stop "about" i count on my fingers "19, girls have tried to just kiss him, and well"

___flash back mode___

"GET OFF" drake pushes two girls away from him, "im not gonna let you steal from me"

"we were trying to kiss you not st.." one started obviously drunk

"the only person to kiss me will be my wife, and only my wife" he glares like a murdurer "Dont steal my frist kiss from her or you'll be flying into space" drake walks away

___end flash back___

"it always ends up like that" uusozop frowned,
Dragoono
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:38 am

Namine blushed lightly and turned, her back to his. "Please." she said, then added, "And yes, you could help. I'm not much of a cook anyways." she admitted, laughing nervously.

Kaoru shivered, rubbing her arms as if chilled. "That's...interesting." she said, thinking of something to say for a minute. Then, as if somethink struck her, she made a approving type of noise. "Aha!" she cleared her throat, then asked, "Er, what made him decide that the only one to kiss him would be his wife?"
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:58 am

i tie your appron and look aroud at the stuff to cook with " alirght, frist off where the meat to cook" i smile at you, " ill make uusozop cook greens, he better at that and its almost instant the way he cooks"

"he hasnt told me yet" i hear drake say my name and listen in, "so im cooking great" sacrasum flowling in the room
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:15 am

Namine turned and clapped her hands together. "Thanks!" she looked around at the kitchen, a look of confusion on her face. "Eh?" she muttered, squinting at the fridge. Then, she snapped her fingers before she moved towardsthe fridge, pulled it open, and handed him four steaks. "That okay?" she asked, putting her hands behind her back.

Kaoru giggling lightly and leaned against the kitchen wall when she walked in. She was personally happy that she didn't have to cook. At least, she hoped not. Looking over at Uusozop, she nudged him forward. "Go ahead, cook."
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:37 am

"ill have them done soon," i walk out side and strech my arm out and pull a tree up out of the ground and pull my knife out and cut the tree up, i use a copied furit and blow a bit of fire onto the pile of wood, i make a rotisary and hang the steaks above the fire "man i love that copy furit i ate, though it tasted horrible,"

uusozop, look at kaoru, "ill cook when the times right, the greens will be cold if i cook now," i smile "just like my captian i have a devils furit power" i say proudly
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:18 am

Namine followed him outside and watched, slightly amazed. At least now she knew something about him. Something other than what she saw. Leaning against the side of the 'house', she bit her tounge. "What did it taste like?" she asked, curiously.

Kaoru blinked, then laughed nervously. "Right." she said, turned to look at him as she stopped walking. She tapped the front of her shoe in the dirt and wrapped her arms around herself- a habit of hers. "Which fruit do you have?"
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:26 am

"it tasted like raw iron being cooled on my tounge," i say a nasty look on my face "then i was made into a rubber man," i luagh " i ate the copy fruit after that, it tasted like molten glass and silver," i say turning the meat

"i have the chime chime furit, i can control time and space time" he stops time competle and walks over to drand pull he arm away from his body and ties it to a rock then he walks back and start up the clock again luahing

"uusozop! next time im throwing the rock at you" i untie my hand carfully
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:35 am

Namine shivered at the way he described it.
After a while, she blinked and let out a heavy breath. She was a bit confused.
"How did-? Why...?" she just stopped, and shook her head. "You guys are strange." she hesitated after she said it and blushed, holding up her hands in a surrendering motion. "I mean that in the nicest way possible. I just mean.." she stopped, sighing again. "Why is your hand tied to a rock?"

Kaoru laughed. Doubled over in laughter.
"Dude..." she breathed through her laughs. "He could...burn.." and that was all the breath she had left to spare. She slid down to her butt, still laughing and panting for breath. She always did laugh at the dumbest things. She smacked herself on the forehead.
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:49 am

i lift the rock and set it on uusozops head and let it fall "get cooking the meat is done" the rock falls and hes standing behind it i look at namine "dont worry, he knows better than to do anything life treathening" i luagh " cuase then he might have to start fighting, and he dosent like fighting"

"sorry drake" uusozop stoped time and let kaoru stay with him, "dont freak but time has stoped" he smiled looking at her "mind helping me cut these up he put some of the greens to be cooked on the rock with two knives
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:15 am

Namine let out a nervous laugh and breathed heavily. "You two.." se muttered, shaking her head. Then, she walked foreward, staring intently at the meat. "How do you know when it's ready?" she asked, tilting her head. She never really payed attention when someone cooked.

Kaoru blinked, then looked around. Everything seemed to freeze. Even Namine and the other boy. Poking out her lip, she followed Uusozop to the rock and knelt down, grabbing a knife and started cutting the greens. "Right." she breathed, trying to keep what was left of her breath. And cool. She looked around again, while bringing down the knife. "Hey, the butterfly-" she stopped and dropped the knife, sucking on her finger where she cut it. "Dammit all to hell." she muttered.
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:33 am

"i just do" i say "i can smell it, more than anything" i take it off the rotisaryand put them on the plate

uusozop immdiatly pull out a lenght of cloth bandaging, and wraped her cut up " its bestto payattetion while handleing sharp objects" he says " i get cuts all the time when messing with the technology on the tranquil turtle," he saysfinishing wraping her finger up
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:57 am

Namine nodded, staring intently at the meat as he moved it. She turned and watched him put them on a plate. "Hm. You want to cut it or something?" she asked, grabbing one plate and looking down at it with a hungry look on her face.

Kaoru nodded roughly, blushing a little in embarassment. "It was just interrsting to see it frozen in flight like that." she muttered, keeping her gaze on her wrapped finger. She paused, picked up the knife again and wiped it on the bottom of her shirt. "Thanks." she muttered after a shot while, then started cutting again.
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:07 am

uusozop walked over to the butterfly and immediatly froze the area of time driectily around the buttel fly forever and then carryied it over to her " here," he gave it to her and looked at the lettuce and chopped in in a faction of a second "let get these cooked" he walks over to the fire and lays the greens on the fire directly, and then took them off and put them on a plate, they were hot and cooked, "time step" i look as drake puts the meat on to plates i lay the greens around them as he dose that

"look like its time to eat" i bite into the steak, not bothering for a knife or fork up useing my hands
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:18 am

Kaoru takes the butterfly and smiles, staring at it. "Thank you!" she told him, happily as she placed it beside her and grabbed a plate after he cooked the greens and put them on the plates. She looked around, sat in the grass, and started to eat.

Namine grinned, then, after he started eating, she picked up the meat and started tearing into it. Once again, she hurt her teeth, so she used her animal abilities, and her ears, tail, claws and teeth appeared, and she easily ate her steak. She ignored the greens for the time being.
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:30 am

i watch namine eat after i finish "sorry but" i blink "never seen a girl eat like i do" i smile brightly

"you werent kidding about how she eats" uusozop sits next kaoru
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:14 am

Namine looked over at him and smiled slightly, her new teeth showing for a quick second. She paused, then put the rest of the stek in her mouth before swallowing it and looking at him. "I told you Ieat a lot." she muttered, blushing lightly as she felt some of the sauce around her mouth and hands.

Kaoru laughed, swallowing some of her greens. "Yeah." she muttered, putting more food in her mouth.
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:30 am

"i see" i wipe my hands off on a cloth, i offer it to you to use "have you ever predicted a storm?" i ask randomly

"lets get outa here," uusozop eyes widen with fear , looking at drake "common kaoru," i stand up quickly
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:37 am

Namine took the cloth and wiped her hands, then mouth. Placing it in her lap for the time being, she raised a brow in confusion at his question. "No, not really." she replied, glancing up at the sky. "Unless there were rain clouds." she added, her kitty ears twitching and her tail wagging.

Kaoru looked up at Uusozop, putting her near empty plate to the side, and standing beside him. "What's wrong?" she asked, a little worried, yet skeptical. She looked back over at Drake and Namine.
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:55 am

i lean close to kaoru "hes wants her in his crew,this guy doesnt take no for a awnser, and loves fighting so hes going to test her skill" i look at drakes eyes "just look in his eyes and youll se it"

i pull my hat back "your joining my crew," i feel my own eyes become relective like a mirrors, the copy code fruit activating
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:30 am

Kaoru blinked, and turned, looking at Drake.
She shivered and blinked again. "Dude, shouldn't we do something?" she asked, worried about her friend.

Namine blinked, leaning back a bit.
Her ears witched, then went flat against her head. "Eh? Me?" she paused, frowning slightly. "Why me?"
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:47 am

uusozop looked at her "best thing to do, run, and fast" he started for the ship

"dont worry your next" my eyes move to kaoru "but hes right, " i say " run" i look at namine, "cuase you cant not be of some use and" i smile " you know more about navigating than i do"
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:45 am

Kaoru blinked, froze, then followed him towards the ship. She was uterly confussed, and woried about her friend. But something in his eyes and voice, told her she'd better run, even when she'd rather stay.

Namine pushed herself off the ground and watched him. She crossed her arms and her earstwitched, her tail wagged and she did a backflip- landing a few feet away from him.
"Some use?" she asked, crouching the slightest, and bending her fingers- which cause her nails to grow like claws.
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:20 am

uusozop jumped up and climbed the ladderthen turned to watch

i charge at namine then dissapear,with a high jump
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:12 am

Kaoru followed behind him, then tripped, trying to turn too fast.
Pushing herself up over the edge of the sip, she watched, iting her lip.

Namine tensed and looked up as he jumped. With a frown, she jumped up after him, flipping foreward and bringing the heel of her foot downward over his head.
Melody
alright, now keep going.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:12 am

i let your foot make contact and just bend my body. i punch your stomach and force you back to the sandy beach. i breath in and then swell up like a balloon. "gumgum mirror blast" my eyes reflect the sun and i blow out a large steady stream of fire

uusozop looked at kaoru "heres a run down of drakes fighting style, " he slows down time by half "he has a rubber furit so hiting him wont really work, but do it any way so he can test yoru strength, swords will cut him, bullets will just bounce away" he breaths, "he also has the mirror mirror fruit, he can copy anything, even if its just from memory, he fought someone who had the blaze furit before, hence he can breath fire like that, there is no end to what he can do with that fruit, his only weakness is blades" i look at drake and namine " or claws in her case, but remember this, he can copy any thing, so stay alert" i warn and then let time go back to normal speed
Dragoono

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next